ORC Flash!!!! C-rex Finally speaks to the ORCies.

DeletedUser

Personally speaking, and from seeing some of the work your players are doing, Taff, there is good level of co-ordination and organisation so it'll be good to have to raise my game again.

I think you've shown so far that you won't roll over at least. Sadly I can't comment too much as it's not really "my" war just yet. Hopefully it never will be if the front line moves in the opposite direction as anticipated :)

DeletedUser1942

Stutzy most tribes are divided into some kind of team structure to promote fast response and close cooperation, so I think we can believe in the existence of Northern Squad without much persuasion.

The point Taffy, is that its certain squads fighting whole tribes. LRAG for instance, can/should ALL focus on the 1 tribe they are warring - W1N however, have several squads fighting different wars.

and we know a very well-led Orc will be a major part of that

Why??????? Are they having a re-shuffle at the top or something??? Must ask one of the spies to look into this.........

DeletedUser

wow, great arguement....... Yes we fight as squads and right now we have 2 squads focused on ORC, and yes this includes the same northern squad that is also attacking, you and AK and may I add winning in all three wars, therefore one squad is able to take down three tribes we could say..... However ORC are still the stronger tribe out of the 3 which is why they deserve more attention.

You should be thanking us anyway, because of us you may leap frog ORC in the rankings :lol:

Not unexpectedly, but you keep on changing your tune about what's happening. First it was, "wait for us to beat ORC then more of us will focus on you, that's why over the last week our stats are negative", now its " they're all one squad which are winning all the wars". Make your mine up luke...

My question is this though look, give me an estimation of how long your gonna take to beat ORC? Because at this rate, in about four weeks the stats would be positive in LRAG favour. We will have to wait and see if LRAG can maintain the rate, but maybe you should consider changing your focus ;)

DeletedUser8782

I want an Account in ORC but dont know any ORC players, it would be fun to fight W1N

DeletedUser

It's normally players breaking their necks to get out of ORC not in :lol:

DeletedUser2918

ORC been in contact with me, i start tomorrow :icon_twisted:

ooohhhhh. I hope you're near me :)

My question is this though look, give me an estimation of how long your gonna take to beat ORC? Because at this rate, in about four weeks the stats would be positive in LRAG favour. We will have to wait and see if LRAG can maintain the rate, but maybe you should consider changing your focus ;)

sure - long as you can give me an estimation on how long it will take to beat w1n. In 4 weeks you'll may be get a positive IF the current trend continues. Well after that it'll only be 43,150 villages and half the world to go...... :lol:

(plus the 346 villas we'll have taken off orc by then of course :icon_rolleyes:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

wow, great arguement....... Yes we fight as squads and right now we have 2 squads focused on ORC, and yes this includes the same northern squad that is also attacking, you and AK and may I add winning in all three wars, therefore one squad is able to take down three tribes we could say..... However ORC are still the stronger tribe out of the 3 which is why they deserve more attention.

You should be thanking us anyway, because of us you may leap frog ORC in the rankings :lol:
personally i think LRAG are the stronger of the 3 :) but ORC are bigger which means more attention i guess :p also probably easiest to take from so continuing with ORC is good :p

DeletedUser1942

personally i think LRAG are the stronger of the 3 :) but ORC are bigger which means more attention i guess :p also probably easiest to take from so continuing with ORC is good :p

I also think LRAG are the stronger of the 2. I feel there members have more willingness to war W1N than ORC, and are also motivated more.
HE may not do a lot in the wars himself - but the LRAG members clearly respect Taff, and want to fight for there tribe. This is something we dont see from ORC. They dont seem at all motivated to get involved in the war until they find it on there doorstep.

I have my own thoughts on what will happen with these 2 tribes - but im no Mystic Meg, so will keep quiet about it.....for now ;)

DeletedUser

Well I can like a bit of banter, but I dont spare enough time for the forum due to family issues and such.

After certain events, I just enjoy the game as for the clique, I do apologise for my mis spelling orginally it doesnt actually exist.

As for the war, its fun I do enjoy it and its done the way it is.

W1n attack and attack well, no mistake there. They are also very good at hunting out inactives, grats to the spy he still does his job. As for the advances that has been done well but also helped by the fact certain players left the game.

But hey this doesnt matter as we all know as it counts in the villages taken column, my compliments to quite a few W1N players and my commiserations to others.

As for ORC being present here, yes we dont come as when we do the level of conversation can reach vitriol from some players and we quite rightly avoid it.

Anyway have a great day, and one final thing be good and if you cant be good be bad.

Love you all Redhead

DeletedUser1942

Sorry to make an issue with such a lovely post, but....

They are also very good at hunting out inactives

I do believe your active players do get as good as any inactive on the frontline. Its not as if were only targetting them inactive players.

Also, the only week so far where R+ORC have actually taken gains off W1N in the past 9 months - was when one of our members went inactive.

Nice post though.