Our Stories

DeletedUser2243

Since im a bit bored and my GIMP keeps on crashing whenever I finish my maps, thought this would be intresting.

Well just post your Tw story so far on the .Co.Uk Server. :)

Il go first. :icon_razz:

I started off on this server a week late and im on the borderline of K55 onto K65. I must have been pissed out of my head because i created this feminine name and started posting in large pink letters and created a "Diary" :icon_neutral:. I am now carrying this on as a joke. People thought im a noob with comments such as:

Day 4:

RIP.
^^
49778 Grunthor 0 0 0

Thank god she picked SW, ill be able to farm her eventually ^^.
^^
Olympians << No Username anymore

Day 5 For Tweety
Tweety Follows This Link When BP ends and becomes a farm to Sylvester, granny passes away and cant protect her.
^^
5963 Final Countdown TSE 1.104 1 1104

And Me Atm:
62 Tweety STD! 13.867 4 3467

So after fluffing my early reputation i think im now back on track.

So at about 1k Points i started looking for a co-player, I found Matty who fits the bill perfectly, We overlap times at both On/Off points. He is known on .net as "69Matty96/Durka69" He also has a similar amount of experience to me including a rank top 20 account for over 3months.

So we went through the farming stage. No problems just straight cruising.

By the time we got to nobles, Someone decided it was a good idea to try and attack us, We backtimed him and nobled his reletively small 2k village.

Since then the only other person to attack us was a 3.8k player that attacked us while we was at 9k. We stacked him and nobled him for a price of around 600axes 400lc and a few k spears and a few Hc because he caught us while we was offline.

So Plain Cruising all the way?
We hope not!

But we are here to stay ;)

We are now attaining a solid rank which will see us dropping out of the top 100 for a while but then will see us pop back out again. ;)

Could everyone else post there .co.uk stories?

Have a little bit of discussion :icon_wink:

-Alth

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ended up on the border of K65/K75. Made a tribe, tought some newbies, joined w00t!, dissed noobs, dominated the world... Just chilling really. Really.

DeletedUser

Started at K46/47 border, joined random tribes, went tribeless for a while, created WET with -Matt-, grow grow grow, noble, grow, fusion disbands, grow, grow.

DeletedUser

Woah the detail you two ;o

Me and Aaron joined with WLA's tribe Sexy! as barons ^^ We made friends with an OT player named branabus in 7*7, because he was in {OT} and was a nice guy and tbh he didnt farm that much so was no set back. He became very inactive later and is now abandoned. Frans Bauer had several attempts at trying to kill us, all were successively dodged, I was getting back into TW so backtime tbh never flew into my head, when it finally did it was sloppy, 2 seconds late. The original Frans Bauer dodged this with ease, I grant he was a good player, the new one was easy to kill. So we became friends for the better good and we even started plotting >: D

OF and BT diary began, long forgotten now I bet :icon_wink:

Sexy! got lonely and desired to spread our obvious hawtness somewhere, we decided who was moar hawt than bangers n mash and a bit of tea and crumpets on the side (plus they had vio o:) and we were liek MERGER PL0X and they said K. Well something like that, not at all really, well uhhh... Originally the merger was two way between CHE!!! and SAS. Sexy! entered the merger for definate and showed SAS that asking them the bigger tribe and Sexy! to merge into CHE!!! (originally asking for still being called CHE!!! as well) and giving BH the only dukeship was stupidly unreasonable and was just like a tribe absorbing a lesser one. (Sorry BH it just was >.<) STD! was formed and afterwards much multiple orgasms occurred. Sometime during this mess BT made friends with Rena.

New Frans Bauer took over and attacked us, we didn't take to this and keeled him, then nobled him. <3 for him. STD! soon established a hate for StaMin with ease and soon after the BT and OF diary died and OF turned horribly inactive (I miss you babyyyy and if its quiteee alrigghhttt I love you babbyyy). Some time during this BT realised Rena was hawt stuff.

STD! took on Shadow after they sent attacks at us and tried to convince {OT} too (they buckled after FnC nobled Pink Pony and the tribe realised how inactive the leadership were) or something like that.

STD! declared war on StaMin, they gave way under uhhh PnP pressure? xD

And here is when Wardy declared his love for Aaron, in poem o:

For Aarons Eyes Only! said:
on 01.07. at 23:48
My love for you is a mustard seed;
planted by God,
and watered by men.
My love for you, like a river,
will cut a new path
whenever it meets an obstacle.~
There is only one happiness in life,
to love you and be loved you.

<3<3<3<3Wardyuc

Toto thought he could keel BT. BT keels toto nao.
Somewhere during this a bath involving jelly and Rena occurred.

Oh and now - Hai der.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Joined in K42 after returning to the game after my retirement from .net due to pressures of a new job. Spent a short time in the ruins of -tnt- and then formed Manic with Angel. Dominating K42 (although tweety will accuse me of spamming for even breathing). Enjoying the new challenge, it is fun being smal again.

DeletedUser

Started with my beautiful village in the North-East of K45. About 1 week in, I joined TWO (or VA, later on). Played there for a month and a bit. However, in the mean time, I got my academy quite early. I built noble within a few days, but he soon got slaughtered. I reworked my village and now it is stronger than ever, with my second.

DeletedUser

Woah the detail you two ;o

Me and Aaron joined with WLA's tribe Sexy! as barons ^^ We made friends with an OT player named branabus in 7*7, because he was in {OT} and was a nice guy and tbh he didnt farm that much so was no set back. He became very inactive later and is now abandoned. Frans Bauer had several attempts at trying to kill us, all were successively dodged, I was getting back into TW so backtime tbh never flew into my head, when it finally did it was sloppy, 2 seconds late. The original Frans Bauer dodged this with ease, I grant he was a good player, the new one was easy to kill. So we became friends for the better good and we even started plotting >: D

OF and BT diary began, long forgotten now I bet :icon_wink:

Sexy! got lonely and desired to spread our obvious hawtness somewhere, we decided who was moar hawt than bangers n mash and a bit of tea and crumpets on the side (plus they had vio o:) and we were liek MERGER PL0X and they said K. Well something like that, not at all really, well uhhh... Originally the merger was two way between CHE!!! and SAS. Sexy! entered the merger for definate and showed SAS that asking them the bigger tribe and Sexy! to merge into CHE!!! (originally asking for still being called CHE!!! as well) and giving BH the only dukeship was stupidly unreasonable and was just like a tribe absorbing a lesser one. (Sorry BH it just was >.<) STD! was formed and afterwards much multiple orgasms occurred. Sometime during this mess BT made friends with Rena.

New Frans Bauer took over and attacked us, we didn't take to this and keeled him, then nobled him. <3 for him. STD! soon established a hate for StaMin with ease and soon after the BT and OF diary died and OF turned horribly inactive (I miss you babyyyy and if its quiteee alrigghhttt I love you babbyyy). Some time during this BT realised Rena was hawt stuff.

STD! took on Shadow after they sent attacks at us and tried to convince {OT} too (they buckled after FnC nobled Pink Pony and the tribe realised how inactive the leadership were) or something like that.

STD! declared war on StaMin, they gave way under uhhh PnP pressure? xD

Toto thought he could keel BT. BT keels toto nao.
Somewhere during this a bath involving jelly and Rena occurred.

Oh and now - Hai der.

Jebus Martin o_O

DeletedUser

My god BT, I thought I was being long winded, congrats on the longest post of the world so far lol.

DeletedUser

Nah yours was awesome alth <3

EDIT: I sware my PnP post on StaMin was longer than that Mr. Chief o:

DeletedUser

Right, well i started this about the same time as chief (k42 ftw) So i had an idea i would make a tribe. I found some mates on skype up for it so i made it. Got slow start then started to get attention and members. Erm im tired ill continue it tomoz

DeletedUser

It's a show?

Your kidding me? o_O Canada has strange shows. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

IT IS TEH AWESOME BRUH. come my house and i will give you a show. ;)