Our Stories

DeletedUser

And we do so love your stories Mr BT.

I think that the movie may be out soon lol

DeletedUser

I had already wrote this out once, but it wouldn't save in my notebook when I left work. I'm so annoyed. It won't be as good now. >_<

So aye, get ready for a rollercoaster on fun! (and boring TWness)

After a large gap of playing inactivity, where my TW time was taken up by handling nubs like TeaandCrumpets and Vanilla Cure on the .net W9 forums, when I heard about the impending release of .Uk, I was interested. In a desperate hope to find a tribe that would accept the lone warrior Sebby, I entered the Off-Topican Forest, in the small hope that I would stumble upon a tribe that would accept me with open eyes. Then I saw a intriguing thread made by non other than the famed TjDarkness. Not often known for his IG skills, but more his travels and adventures throughout the Off-Topican Forest, Tj stepped out into the open world armed and ready to fight with a 60(+) member strong army.

Sebby the lone wanderer found a friend to help him along his travels. A trusted and experienced friend, who's name I will not mention out of fear of him throwing Absinthe in my eye, the drunk, set off to the Core of the British World, K55. The pair, often lacking creativity when it comes to picking an alias to device fellow warriors with, picked on Fear and Loathing, as Sebby, the more cultured one, was reading Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas at the time. (Hey, it's better than Google.Net! :icon_razz:) So, Sebby and his companion quickly bonded with the tribe that so warmly took him in. A strong leadership unit, a strong core group of players, and some strong spammers, for the lulz. It was a perfect mix of a tribe. At this point, unknown to anybody else, Sebby doubted whether he would last on this world. Inactivity problems have often struck him hard in the past, and he was determined not to let this happen.

Slowly as Sebby kept his top 50 rank solidly, he saw friends and foes alike dropping down, some by the sharp blade of others, some by their own daggers. The OT leadership was falling apart, everyone saw it, yet nobody could do a thing. When the evil dragon like character FishNChips, crushed the thriving sole Duke of OT, a mere Pink Pony, OT was mess. Internal fighting, confusion and egotistic fools ran around the grounds of OT. When Sebby was handed the reigns to do a job that a warrior 10 times his ability would be unable to pull back.

While this was going on, unknown to his peers, Sebby was in constant communication with a leader from an unknown quantity at this point, STD!. Although this was mainly to do with the mass infractions TnC kept getting (<3) there was the occasional .Uk conversation. From these conversations it turned out STD! was indeed interesting in the capture of Sebby. After a initial bid of £6.5million wasn't accepted by the owners at OT, A £20million + Further players bid was accepted. Sebby tried to find everyone a home, but with StaMin offering everyone above 2000 points a place, it wasn't hard. So a deal was settled, and when Sebby was shown at the stadium of STD!, 50,000 supporters of Herpes came out to show their appreciation.

After the exciting transfer across, Sebby settled into his new home quite well. Nobling villages frequently and getting his place in the top 20 pretty secure. Having helped in bringing OT's best across to STD!, Sebby was pleased to have all of this leadership nonsense out of the way. A story that can be compared with Slumdog Millionaire and Fallout 3, where a lone wanderer finds happiness in the world, and a young child that nobody wanted grew into a wealthy individual through hard graft and an undying love for BT. (See, you even got a mention.)

The next question is that is in the script for this lone wanderer and his Absinthe throwing companion.

Will you be apart of that?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

only stories about W1 then?

So far I have had a good start, farming small villages here and there. No one on one fights. I joined tricks hoping for some good tribe mates to keep things interesting, turns out it was really boring. (no offense) At the moment Im just farming and building up. I expect by the end of next month I will have taken down the powerful guys in my area.

DeletedUser1184

I'll have a crack:

I joined .co.uk after discovering that hamshire county council is yet to block this, a constant problem for .net and I was running out of proxies yet to be blocked. so I could play at work.

My history in .net is obscure as I keep moving country. I did play briefly in tw4 but moved to france. Tried tw13 and 15 but moved to japan. Came back to England 6 months ago and am giving it another crack.

Clicked random for the area and immediatly regretted it as it put me in K55 :(, but spotted a player I had played with in an old .net world and azylum was born. At first was daunted by the prospect of battling SAS, OT and shaddow not to mention Cheese and Zoo. But as a new STD! spread we turned our back and looked else where. GORE where nearby similar points why not? so we declared sent PnP mails nobled one village and hey presto 25 mails from GORE can we join you? 4 yes the rest no, the others find hiding places in BM and other tribes. We hunt and noble them but one tribe, BM wont give up thier ExGORE members :O.

So Bm it is, to thier credit they are defending as best they can but it only a matter of time:

So what now? When or Will STD! spread to the Azylum. Or do we amuse them enough to be ignored? Will Azylum survive?

to quote the top 20 list and K55 thread from week 2 Azylum will fail I give them a week at most, :p

Along the way I have met some nice people and have injoyed many conversations, Once I'm rimmed I'll come back to haunt you

all the best

Atilla

DeletedUser

I'll have a crack:

I joined .co.uk after discovering that hamshire county council is yet to block this, a constant problem for .net and I was running out of proxies yet to be blocked. so I could play at work.

My history in .net is obscure as I keep moving country. I did play briefly in tw4 but moved to france. Tried tw13 and 15 but moved to japan. Came back to England 6 months ago and am giving it another crack.

Clicked random for the area and immediatly regretted it as it put me in K55 :(, but spotted a player I had played with in an old .net world and azylum was born. At first was daunted by the prospect of battling SAS, OT and shaddow not to mention Cheese and Zoo. But as a new STD! spread we turned our back and looked else where. GORE where nearby similar points why not? so we declared sent PnP mails nobled one village and hey presto 25 mails from GORE can we join you? 4 yes the rest no, the others find hiding places in BM and other tribes. We hunt and noble them but one tribe, BM wont give up thier ExGORE members :O.

So Bm it is, to thier credit they are defending as best they can but it only a matter of time:

So what now? When or Will STD! spread to the Azylum. Or do we amuse them enough to be ignored? Will Azylum survive?

to quote the top 20 list and K55 thread from week 2 Azylum will fail I give them a week at most, :p

Along the way I have met some nice people and have injoyed many conversations, Once I'm rimmed I'll come back to haunt you

all the best

Atilla

They blocked tribal wars?

DeletedUser

So....A long time ago, in the north of England, a young lad called Paul was informed by his brother to join the beta of a game called tribalwars, he joined and was part of HTW, who had quite a bit of success in W1 and 3 .net, realising he was pretty much failing uni, he quit to never return to the game that was going to ruin his life.

Until he noticed an advert for tribalwars.co.uk not long ago and decided to join up and see if it was any fun still.

So i entered .co.uk and ended up in K25, spent a bit on my own until i joined a tribe called *PRO*P, who were doing okay, a couple of days later the leader was looking for a new duke to help him and my past experience got me the gig, within a week he quit the game and that left we in sole charge of someone elses tribe

i then went on a spree of kicking and whining at people as i cut our weaker members and brought some decent ones in. i then noticed a tribe had taken in my two best farms, who had been costly to clear at the time. I asked him politely to remove them but he didn't and we quietly farmed them until they are now pretty much dead, we continue to improve and now that nobles have reached our K we seem to be extending our lead as we take better villages than our rival due to their willingness to take 300 point villages

alas nothing overly funny :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

I had the same problem as atilla with .net, blocked at work, so .co.uk was a brilliant solution. Plus the challenge of starting again, although frustrating is kind of exciting too.

DeletedUser382

well il keep my short and sweet.

started the world joined DS then went to -TnT- (uber fail) when i was 2nd i had to go on holiday tried to get a sitter found 1 called 3ncore who done a good job putting me to 880 :icon_surprised: now he is about to get catted down :icon_twisted:

but anyway i shall return W2

DeletedUser

I stopped playing about 6 months ago

I was on msn and a couple old tw mates asked me to join .co.uk world 1 when it oppened, I had to think for a abit if i wanted to commit to being addicted again and i thought why not.

So somehow i got in touch with another old mate john and i ended up in w1n what to outsiders looks amazing and

it is :)

plus after not playing for 6 months i thought i would be a bit rusty but rank 6... obviously not =D

DeletedUser

should be but john is point whoring lol and all the villages i want i am not allowed to have :(