Our Stories

DeletedUser2243

Thanks for posting your stories nubs :icon_wink: <3 and Ash, You are behind, Pointwhore Pl0x! <3

DeletedUser

Hmmm, ive been looking at old threads the past two days to remember what happened at the start of the world and memories regarding STD, StaMin and so on (many of you would probubly not understand what im talking about right now), and i found this little funny thread while doing so. >.<

The world has moved on, and i would like to see all your personal stories on w1, both those who have played before and those who are playing right now. I think that all will find it interesting and entertaining to read each others stories, and you can probubly see different cases witch have happened here from another angle :3

So.....someone here who wants to share hes/her story of w1? ^^

DeletedUser

Joined W1, was a nub and was in TWE which got destroyed by =KN= so I got rimmed and started messing about whilst playing W2, got rimmed on W2 so came back to here and started growing, I Nobled 2 inactives and a barb and started growing well in WAR. Then we got attacked by the monsters TEA which I managed to join and am the only remaining ex-WAR member to be in TEA :)
I grew to around 200k points very quickly as Stuart1336 taught me it all along with the best tutor, Bergkamp1010. I went on holiday and got stuck, and guess what? TEA disbands and my sitter trying to be kind leaves me with the "Alliance" and so I go to EXT, I hate the environment and move to *FW* where I am now and edging towards the 300k marker where I can finally have a rest from Nobling.
I'm still quite new and still learning but will easily be able to take on payers twice my size with the advise given to me by Berg and Stuart!

DeletedUser6323

I go to EXT, I hate the environment and move to *FW* where I am now

lol, You forgot to add that you left mails in your inbox to T4H-W leaders saying that if they get you an invite, you'll spy on EXT/P and pass on info about noble planners and attacks planned.

I have the mails to prove it. You didn't 'leave', I dropped your sit and kicked you out of the tribe :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Oh yeah ;) That too, didn't like the environment and saw the Tribe was going nowhere due to CHE!!, T4H and others attacking so tried to get into a new Tribe.

I don't regret trying to spy, it would have been better and made quicker work of you, either way, I'm going to attack you lot :D

DeletedUser

Thanks, I just wanna add that I always stayed loyal to TEA and never left, I had a sitter who left and proberbly would have quite before pressing "Leave Tribe" to TEA as there were so many good memories.

DeletedUser

Before I sleep... ('Cuz I'm kinda bored, and I promised Rena :3)

So... I was playing a game called Soccer Manager that I used to play with my Dad. We did pretty well (Getting into the champions league with hull city :p) until I saw an advert for TW.co.uk.

A friend got me into TW like.... ageeeees ago, and, I sucked completely then, so we both quit, but this time, I had summer holidays and some spare time to kill.

To be fair, I was uhh, rather rusty. What didn't help was the fact I was in the church area of HotFusion, and was a noble target. >.<

I had been invited into a mass-recruiting tribe called X-C-X. It was alright, just a standard Mass-recruiting tribe that wasn't going to survive for long, but still, it offered a lot of protection from the (rather inevitable) nobling against me.

There came a time when the leaders from X-C-X decided to uhh, abandon the tribe. At the time I was a diplomat, but had sits of the top3 in the tribe (2Dukes and 1baron) and felt it best to make myself baron.

Upon their return a week or so later, my privs were revoked, and I was, understandably, annoyed, seeing as I had been acting duke for a week.

There was a thread in the forums, and me and a couple of other players basically stated our intents. We were to leave and unite together, if I remember correctly, it was Me, Samion, and Gemmariott, and another whose name I forget rather annoyingly...

X-C-X quickly crumbled after we had left.

At the same time, two players -
HotFusion and -Matt- - had unified, and The Speaker had been given an invitation to their tribe.

We (Samion, Gem and Me + other >.<) decided it was best to seek out cooperation from these players, as it was in our best interests to team up (Rather than weakening ourselves to be picked off later), and through some great arguing by my good friend Samion, we were all allowed in (me on the condition that I wouldn't noble in hf's radius)

Thus, the great tribe WET was formed.

It was founded as a small member based tribe that would dominate. Simple.

And for the most part, we did just that.

I was selected as the recruiter for WET, and through selective recruitment, we became a dominant force in K47 - Being second with ~35 less players than the top tribe.

That top tribe? TW - Tiger warriors, lead by none other than Cat Like Thief. We ended up warring them, and well, was a rather easy performance by us. WET quickly climbed to the top of the K, still maintaining our smaller state, and flattening anyone who was in our way.

A few members of TW were accepted into WET as a sort of merge, two being Cat Like Thief and Faustino, who had come to spy and backstab The Speaker.

But it was simple, they enjoyed it there as it was such a good tribe to be a part of.

Our next move (After strengthening ourselves muchly via selective recruitment) was to war against LiO. Unfortunately, I had to go on holiday during the war, thus I missed it completely, and when I came back, I found out my troops had been wasted in Night Bonus - Great T.T

Not only that, but due to some disagreement, The Speaker (who had -Matt-'s sit) took power, and hf (One of my closest... allies I guess) was left tribe-less.

WET and LiO ended with a rather... touchy NAP. It was supposed to be temporary to allow for us to sort out leadership, but it remained for a long time... permanently in fact.

I PM'd
hf just to speak and asked how things were, seeing as we got along pretty well now, and eventually, hf was "allowed" back into WET.

But from t
hat moment on, my TW time... changed. I downloaded and installed a wonderful thing called Skype. I didn't know how it would change my TW Career(?) but, it did, dramatically. I sit here now with 220 contacts from TW, and yeah... you get what I mean :p

As a recruiter, I got to meet t
he new arrivals at WET before they actually joined. It was a good insight into how they were, and I'd say I met many, many nice people there, hell, even by the use of underhanded tactics (I managed to get a few sits in tribes close by to us, and picked up a couple of bits of info) I met, and greeted people into our little tribe that was making a big splash.

I
had the sit of a CoCo! member, and read their forums which stated about members disliking the merge into Vodka!. I mentioned it to hf, and long story short - we recruited some of them, most notably to myself, iBOwnin (Billeh) and 12eal (Zak)*, and we had some good times in the WET skype chat.

*I also met Davedunn... mainly because we were attacking
him :D, but I more spoke withhim on UK3, where we joined a tribe together which was pretty fun.

Note - I'm missing a bit out here as it's not really... significant + It's like 00:39 and I've been up since 6:30
By now, I'd already become... known on the forums and skype. And, tbh, I'd lost interest in playing UK1, but there was still unfinished business. I'm sure some of you have read about the WET incidents, and I cba repeating what's been said many, many times, but when the final nail in the coffin hit (Me being dismissed for giving my account to one of the founders), I PM'd Rob (Blue hunger) and asked if I could join Che!!!. He offered me an account, and it was... different. A good different. For one, I met Steven, Adellion, Blodyx (<3), and others, but... my urge to play the game was dwindling significantly. By the time Bh has stepped down, I pretty much lost all interest in logging in, and thus I effectively quit.

I'd like to t
hink I left this world with a Mini-mark. And I'll remember a lot of things that happened on this world throughout the time I play TW.

It was an... interesting world, and I t
hink without some of the events that happened, I wouldn't be here writing this post, I prolly would've quit a LONG time ago. I'd like to thank the people who I've spoken to, and learned from in UK1, as it was good fun to do really.

Happy now Rena? :3
/sleeps.

*Disclaimer* This was written whilst being very tired, and there is likely to be spelling/grammar/memory issues (which is rare for me o: ) So... don't hate on it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Urm...I have a terrible memory, so most of this will probably be wrong >_> but ah well

Urm, friend got me back into TW sometime in August after not playing for about 2 years, joined in K53, joined the tribe CPS, we were rank 2? in the continent, warred pretty much everyone else in K53, mainly Wolves, got us to top 20 ODA :3

Urm, then michaelRazor left and formed ~[R]~, so a few left for that, and others, including me left for Wolves, found out they were shit (although, they were kicking DOGS arse, who were like...top 5 or something...mainly 'cause they had support from Owned, but also because DOGS were crap) left for ~[R]~, we went up in the ranks quite quickly, then took in the Wolves that we didn't obliterate.

Then for about a month we were just securing our K, then mR for some reason invited Anti-Shaft and him a baron straight away, Man0 then went on to rape ~[R]~ Man0's PnP, which I have to admit, was bloody funny.

So from that, we found out mR was awful, removed him from leadership, voted in a new council, did quite well for a while, went to war with KONG, kngts9, wlrds9, were getting beaten badly because no one was contributing, Judge kicked us into shape, we beat kngts9 and wlrds9, secured a NAP with KONG after realizing that there was no point harming ourselves with W1N right up our behind.

Eventually a few of us got fed up with the tribe, as only a few were actually doing anything, so about 12-13 of us left for W1N, including everyone from the council, (except cammac, I made sure to demote him before I left, he hates me now xD) KN recruited what was left, this angered W1N as it was our K, we then went on to beat the piss out of KN (I believe I have more points than them now)

And thats it really... probably loads of errors but ah well, doubt anyone will read it anyways :p

DeletedUser4320

I read it and you forgot Operation Donkey Derby and Operation Mule Kicker.

Those were great times.

:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

@Ygp I believe that one guy that joined too had 'dave' somewhere in his name. Not davedunn though. :3

It was Dramadave! :3

DeletedUser

Today I was playing Runescape, and I called aload of high levels a noob, and before I knew it, I had 30 people stalking me spamming noob to me.

Fun but makes you cry :'(

DeletedUser

I was introduced to TW via a friend I was playing Mechwarrior4 with, he was in K53 when I joined......nasty WeekendWarrior and prhackett smashed him.....

I joined and was invited into a tribe called Sacrifice, we then merged into ~R~ where we had to remove the noobie leader who well.....its a long story already told by 04youenc, I took the reigns and we started to do very well....then I contacted W1N with regards to a NAP, got talking with LB and Steensy who thought I was uber amazing.....they wanted to take some of us in and I decided to take the people I knew best and were most active....joined W1N....end of story. :)

DeletedUser

When the world started i decided to make a come back after quitting TW for 3 months, i joined and coplayed an account in E23 k54 which i cant remember its name , got cleared the second week by a player who had half our troop count >.< , i didnt want to quit the world yet as my friends were still playing , so i coplayed anti-shaft account with my friend shaftrunner.

this is when the story began, nobles werent out yet at that time, and since shaft and i had diffrent timezones, the account was held quite active, then we decided to merge with diavoli another friend from world 23 which created a very good team where all of us could slack and enjoy RL while doing good here.

before STD! declared on us, i joined STD! for the reason to spy, but when i met BT and the other guys, STD! seemed like a nice place to be. eventually most of E23 joined STD! and us k54 guys aimed to stop W1N positioning themselves in k54 firmly, it was a close race i must say. then all original E23 guys left STD! and joined W1N , for me i had my reasons , the others had their own.

at that point one of our friends had to quit "Gabred" who was rank 9 in the world, who was positioned right next to me and Bchomper. we split the villages in half and this is where the account had its big bang to excel quickly. we shot up to rank 7~ or so when Gabred was finished.

Gabred was a big loss , but i met other gr8 players meanwhile, as weekendwarrior,wayne,haku,bothildr,psyhco,hacket and many others , and lets nor forget charlie :p

with rank 1 looking close , our aim was to reach rank 1 in pts and oda both at the same time, and i had in mind to quit the world when this target was achieved. unfortunately Diavoli had problems to solve in RL and decided to quit, so a new coplayer was introduced to the account "Tom" , after 2 weeks or so, shaftrunner quit aswell, which left 2 of us on the account.
we worked hard day in day out, and reached our goal and hit rank 1 in pts and oda at the same time in january.

im still here , so no i didn't quit , but again another misfortune Tom had to quit for RL issues also.
solution ? 1ndigo was introduced to the account, a rank 1 player from w23 , a good friend who knew exactly what to do.
both of us kept our rank high going on and off rank 2 and 3 , swapping it with luke bishop.

eventually 1ndigo left the account a month after she joined , so i tried to keep the rankings in oda and try hold the rank in pts.
since all targets have been achieved , i wanted a new challenge , since i have been lucky at the start with internals, now i wanted to push the account without any internals and kept a clean war record for almost 100 villages straight from the enemy consecutively .

eventually i have decided to quit, but it was too difficult to do so , with all the friends that i have made , thus Abdo kicked me and forbid me to quit :(

remedy ? was to find a coplayer, but who to coplay with? , now that was the big problem, until i met a gr8 person , quite active , fun , and above all had sharp teeth. :D

our new aim is to maintain our ODA in rank 1 , unless if wayne decided to unleash weekendwarrior , but until then we will be just cruising around.

anti-shaft account is probably the most account who switched coplayers in w1 as far as i know, but the future is looking bright for us , we might not catch Roch or Abdo in pts , but whenever ur thinking to aim at rank 1 oda we will be there to make things more interesting.

at the end , i must admit that W1N looks like a fine home, in fact , lets call it a villa as i cant remember when i had the feeling of a gr8 place to be in.

Cheers
Man0waR

DeletedUser

I came to Tribbalwars in August because I was bored. I remembered playing it a year or two back, and wanted another crack at it. Starting playing on world 39.net and uk1. I soon got nobled in w39 by a larger player as I tried to start my own tribe :(
I was under the name Rulke in uk1. I was in k27 bordering with k28. I joined a mass recruiting tribe TDK. I quickly became a diplomat and got some privies. This is the time that I met one of the best group of people I have met on tribal wars so far. Jojo being one of the top, along with Scrumpy, Screwloose, hjandfig and a couple of others.
The masters declared war on us, and to be honest we were so weak we couldn't hold them back, however they got taken over by Sun.
We were then attacked by ODA who had we were allies with. By this point myself and Jojo had premoted ourselves to Duke's, along with the founder Aethon. Through the ODA wars I came to realise the awesomeness that is HouseofWindsor. We also installed a platoon system, linking those in nearby areas. This brought us all closer.
Unborn Bofb, ourselfs and Aragon decided to make a family tribe. Wet had declared on us all. It was about this time that I got Rimmed, and took over a new account Marekchmiel, from the original owner. Anyway, as I was saying, the Born Family was born. TDK now K-born was fed up, and, with exsquisite planning from jojo, nobled Aethon the most arrogant player I have ever known (even tops Adellion:icon_wink:). Infact it's about this time that Adellion and the rest of those boys at che!!! declared on us. So now we were fighting two of the top 5 tribes.
We wittled down K-born with a lot of internal nobling between the top 30 players. We then merged with R-born (BoFB). This was because, although we were a happy family, it made better economics to scale down.
R-born is where I met the second best group of people I have known from this game. Including Paincausinglord,nijaknight,sirbama and the lengendary Littledavyboy.
At this time I feel I must mention that Kilroy took over management of ODA, and we made a NAP, which lasted as long as ODA did. Actually, from bitterly loathing them for betraying us, we came to like some of them. Purely because of Kilroy's genius management.
Wet dryed up (sorry for the pun) and joined EXP. One enemy gone. Che became more aggressive, however the leaders of Reborn (the old Unborn the unofficial father tribe) were having issues in RL. So, when Davy left to kick some ass in afgan, Rob (BH) was invited to take his place. Rob had many good ideas for our tribe, however he didn't have much time to spare and grew fairly unpopular in Re-born (now Relentless). Please, try and understand many players LOVED the old leaders, and to have the ex-leader of che (our nemisis) replace them, boss people about, change the name and identity. BH is a good person/leader however the situation made him come off bad.
So now Rs dissolved to leave BH, who quit. RK (the old R-born (keeping up?)) had become the top tribe for points, and we took in many of the old players.
Now ranked 15th (or around that area, moving up all the time) we fought Che!!! and declared war on Free. Then Che!!! split of flux and merged into w1n. So we Naped Free to focus.

We are now ranked 12th, and in a way we have outlasted two of the best tribes in w1. In a way :icon_wink:

I think that's it.

DeletedUser

I had some spare time last year and typed "Civilization online" into Google, looking for a browser based version of the PC game...

Joined UK1 on 8th July 2009 - as a complete noob. Got nobled a month or so later by a player (lately of EXP) called Rand al Thor who has just recently quit with 200 or so villas going barb (rather than handing the account over to tribe mates?) Not the nicest person I've encountered in this game

Resettled up in K17 where someone was kind enough to build a 4K villa next to me protected by about 400 troops. Was a decent enough start to build on. I also joined a decent tribe =NWO= and my corner of K17 remained fairly quiet.

Learnt my stuff here, on UK2/Uk3 and some .NET worlds. Deltablue on UK1, Lucario on Uk2 and others taught me more about TW. I joined Aragon on UK1 - a good move.