Perfect "Maxed" Village

DeletedUser5429

In your opinion what is the best way to build a defence village and the best way to build a offence village? Also what do you guys consider to be the best Defence to Offence village ratio.

Offensive Village

DefensiveVillage

Ratio

DeletedUser6168

offense:

village
HQ 20
Barracks 25
Stable 20
Workshop 2 unless it's a cat village
Academy 2
Smithy 20
Rally Point 1
Statue optional i only ever use my paladin in the beginning to farm
Market 20 it helps when you need to send resources to your other villages that need it
Timber Camp 30
Clay Pit 30
Iron Mine 30
Farm 30
Warehouse 30 preference it costs no villagers so i max it
Wall 20

troops
Scouts 30-100
Axe 7000-7500
LC 3000-3200
Ram 219 you get the max attack bonus at 219 anymore and your only going to take the wall down more, but not save troops.

research
Axe 3
Scout 3
LC 3
Ram 3

to get these troop counts you may have to leave some buildings at lower levels for me it's usually the pits as i farm.

you may have noticed that i left the hiding place off it's because i don't use it, i was told that to have the hiding place at 10 is good so that you have the resources to rebuild your wall after an attack and it is because it's always nice to have the resources to rebuild the wall after i noble a new village.

Defense:

Village
the village build is the same as offense

Troops
1:1:1 Spear/Sword/HC ratio whoever many troops fit approx. 2500-2600
Scouts 30-100
Ram/Cat
just a few to fake with

research

Spear 3
Sword 3
Scout 3
HC 3
Ram/Cat 1

as you can see there is still research that can be done so that's up to you, also i don't use cats much unless i want to really smash a player, but for the most part i don't do stuff like that as it not really my style of play and using cats on a village your going to noble is counter productive.

i will also make a scout village, but that's not till later in the game as i depend on tribe mates to scout anything i can't.

DeletedUser5429

offense:

village
HQ 20
Barracks 25
Stable 20
Workshop 2 unless it's a cat village
Academy 2
Smithy 20
Rally Point 1
Statue optional i only ever use my paladin in the beginning to farm
Market 20 it helps when you need to send resources to your other villages that need it
Timber Camp 30
Clay Pit 30
Iron Mine 30
Farm 30
Warehouse 30 preference it costs no villagers so i max it
Wall 20

troops
Scouts 30-100
Axe 7000-7500
LC 3000-3200
Ram 219 you get the max attack bonus at 219 anymore and your only going to take the wall down more, but not save troops.

research
Axe 3
Scout 3
LC 3
Ram 3

to get these troop counts you may have to leave some buildings at lower levels for me it's usually the pits as i farm.

you may have noticed that i left the hiding place off it's because i don't use it, i was told that to have the hiding place at 10 is good so that you have the resources to rebuild your wall after an attack and it is because it's always nice to have the resources to rebuild the wall after i noble a new village.

Defense:

Village
the village build is the same as offense

Troops
1:1:1 Spear/Sword/HC ratio whoever many troops fit approx. 2500-2600
Scouts 30-100
Ram/Cat just a few to fake with

research
Spear 3
Sword 3
Scout 3
HC 3
Ram/Cat 1

as you can see there is still research that can be done so that's up to you, also i don't use cats much unless i want to really smash a player, but for the most part i don't do stuff like that as it not really my style of play and using cats on a village your going to noble is counter productive.

i will also make a scout village, but that's not till later in the game as i depend on tribe mates to scout anything i can't.

If you max your barracks it wastes a large amount of what you could use for troops. Their is no percent difference between a lvl 24 barracks and a lvl 25 barracks. Also their is no real need for having a work shop in a defence village.

DeletedUser

You should nat vary you village points 'cos if someone cna find out what vilage is what your in trouble.

DeletedUser

If you max your barracks it wastes a large amount of what you could use for troops. Their is no percent difference between a lvl 24 barracks and a lvl 25 barracks. Also their is no real need for having a work shop in a defence village.

Actually, there is a difference, it just doesn't show it on the help page and yes it does make a difference, most noticeable when you add 7000 axemen to the queue :)

And I do like having a workshop in D villages, as it keeps the points even and allows me to fake from D villages.

DeletedUser117

HQ - 20 in Core, 25 in frontline
Barracks - 25
stable - 20
Workshop 5
Academy 2
Smithy 20
Rally Point 1
Market 20
Timber Camp 30
Clay Pit 30
Iron Mine 30
Farm 30
Warehouse 27
Hiding place 5
Wall 20

Troops - is totally dependant on type of enemy player
Wall busters:
20 scout
3000 LC
500 Rams
rest axe

HC whores
300 rams
10 scouts
rest LC

normal nuke
6500 axe
10 scouts
3100 LC
220 rams

D - core D
10k spear sword

frontline D
8k sp
1900 HC
200 cats

DeletedUser5429

Actually, there is a difference, it just doesn't show it on the help page and yes it does make a difference, most noticeable when you add 7000 axemen to the queue :)

And I do like having a workshop in D villages, as it keeps the points even and allows me to fake from D villages.

When i looked at the help page it said that a lvl 24 baracks took 25% of the time as did lvl 25.

DeletedUser1508

I remember having this conversation many times... Anyway, as HeavenFox mentioned, there is a difference. However, the help pages round the times to the nearest %, so it hides the actual change.

The real percentages:
level 24 time factor: ~16.47%
level 25 time factor: ~15.53%

So level 25 barracks is definitely worth building for a 0.94% decrease.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

you always need to upgrade production buildings to the maximum
and having a workshop is also a must

when you need te switch your village from function
(attack to defence or defence to attack)
you must have your workshop.

the best offence is
7000axes 3000LC and 300rams
the best defence must be good balanced ,
10350:spear:
10350:swordsman:

you can also use villages with :heavycavalry: to give your tribe-mates a fast defence

DeletedUser6168

it's hard to say what is the "best" offense/defense, but the the numbers all seem to be around the same i use the simulator to work the numbers out then figure in village build, cost for resources, villagers and time to train, it's really all a matter of numbers.

DeletedUser

villagebuildnow.jpg

Thats my personal build. :)

I wont be giving away my troop builds as there is certain player/tribes that could build against them. :p

DeletedUser

villagebuildnow.jpg

I wont be giving away my troop builds as there is certain player/tribes that could build against them. :p

why academy 2?
you can upgrade it to 3 isn't it? :icon_confused:
and with a market lv20 you have 110merchants.. i guess that's is more than enough xD

DeletedUser

Academy 3 costs quite a lot, 100 000 clay, you could make 3 packets with it :icon_razz:. You might feel a need to get lvl 3 academy earlier but when you got a handful of villages you just wont have anything to do with academy 3's as I doubt you will reach the limit.

DeletedUser

Yh, only in start of games you will need 3. As I have found out know, its is littereally impossibel to go over limit once you get to around 10 villages.

DeletedUser

villagebuildnow.jpg

I know your D villages consist of a few thousand lc alot of axes and 4 nobles :lol:

DeletedUser

why academy 2?
you can upgrade it to 3 isn't it? :icon_confused:
and with a market lv20 you have 110merchants.. i guess that's is more than enough xD

You can still educate: 85

All level 2 academies.. Do i really need level 3? :icon_rolleyes:

lvl 21 market is simply due to laziness, more merchants = less shifting recourses around. :p (Tho 20 works fine)

I know your D villages consist of a few thousand lc alot of axes and 4 nobles :lol:

Well duh theres no stronger defense... :icon_eek: