Players to look out for?

DeletedUser

DeAdMaX never sleeper

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

At this statge, it is all about starting.

Easily one of the better players can get caught off guard and really throw them off track.

If this happens are they still a bad player, no, but they get behind of everyone else which makes it harder for them to stand out.

Most of the good players are able to avoid mistakes. Even if they do make a mistake they are able to recover quickly from it and stay in the race. Thats where you see start up players shine.

DeletedUser

I see one that I know will do well from watching him in W36 and that is hoang.ngheim

DeletedUser

ohhh nice new spin

pred under his alias maby, nauz always has a fair good start but he admits himself he gets bord after awile, hmm to wearly to tell

If memory serves, you are just across the continental border which is in my first target noble range.

I think Long Island Iced Tea is someone to watch out for, personally.

That guy is the biggest noob I have seen in awhile.

DeletedUser

look at his sig PP uk3... I shure wouldn't want to go anywhere near there...

Anyways~ watchout for me If I continue to play~

DeletedUser

If memory serves, you are just across the continental border which is in my first target noble range.

That guy is the biggest noob I have seen in awhile.

(wave) How are you PP? ;)
I think PP is another one to look out for tbh :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I think on this world it will be a new player that'll shine. Of course, some experienced players will be high up, including Nauz and ftW1N, but I think a relatively new player will be the star.

DeletedUser

I think on this world it will be a new player that'll shine. Of course, some experienced players will be high up, including Nauz and ftW1N, but I think a relatively new player will be the star.

Me?!?!?!?!?!?!?!>.<

DeletedUser

Who do you think will pose a problem in this world, who do you think will be top when nobles come out, who do you think will not stand a chance?

This is different to tribes to look out for, this is sperfically for players.

Darazi, without a doubt.

DeletedUser

To be honest, anyone could 'come out of thier shell' at any point and dominate this world. Experience or no experience.

Although saying that, with activity either Purple Predator or Thargoran is who I would place any cash on.