Players to look out for?

DeletedUser

so far i noticed around 25 players i have played with in .Net so should be interesting world

DeletedUser

hoang.nghiem will pwn everyone at start-up heres. was in his W1 tribe with his bro...

Yes i can see the future rank one and two being Nauz and Hoang, don't know which order but yeah.

Then third would be a guy called Dinajzlin. ;)

DeletedUser

hoang.nghiem will pwn everyone at start-up heres. was in his W1 tribe with his bro...

I'm aware, he and his brother are in W2 with me. ;)

As for hoang and me being rank 1/2, I doubt it to be honest. There's a lot of skill on this server compared to W2. I do think if me and hoang had joined W1 .co.uk that we'd have been rank 1/2 early on though as I believe we are both better than Predator (not the Purple one).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm aware, he and his brother are in W2 with me. ;)

As for hoang and me being rank 1/2, I doubt it to be honest. There's a lot of skill on this server compared to W2. I do think if me and hoang had joined W1 .co.uk that we'd have been rank 1/2 early on though as I believe we are both better than Predator (not the Purple one).

Agreed with you about W2, there are alot of other good players here like One Hit KO and PP if he playing under alias also cant write off some other good players that keep themselves hidden, it will be fun to see us fighting for ranks again. But do take it in mind that repect earned more if you are top in both points and ODA :icon_twisted:

hoang nghiem

DeletedUser

Uhhhhh.... Thargoran, Nauzh, a million aliases >.> and a billion other people.

This world has so many good players really its just going to be down to who plays it actively, how actively etc.

DeletedUser

I think Darkx is a player to look out for if he stays active :icon_rolleyes:
And me? :p

DeletedUser

I'm hoping some of the .net W2 faithfuls will do well. Dwarveneree and Modesty as two examples.

DeletedUser

Player ranking for the continent 45
Rank Name Tribe Points Villages Total villages
1 hoang.nghiem Shots 206 1 1
2 One Hit KO Shots 188 1 1
3 HeftySmurf Pwned 181 1 1

Poo? I am gonna have to look out now lol

DeletedUser

there is a few good players I have noticed, but is it me or is there a lot of good players on this world

DeletedUser

there is a few good players I have noticed, but is it me or is there a lot of good players on this world

I don't think it's you. They seem to be mostly in the east, some in the northwest too, The southwwest well, I'm not impressed, at all.

DeletedUser

with so many aliases it is hard to tell wich players are to be keept an eye on...

many good players have registred in w2 it now depends on how active they will be.

hoang is a good player, he proved himself in other worlds

nauz from what i know he was planning to make a tribe here, allso an other good player.

80% of the players who were to join in nauz pre-made are good players(btw you "forgot" to mail me :p)

hefty is an experienced player, now lets see if he sticks to this world

and the list can go on:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

nauz from what i know he was planning to make a tribe here, allso an other good player.

You mean this one?

Properties
Tribe name: Mixed Drinks
ID: Shots
Number of members: 60
Points of the best 40 players: 6.913
Total points: 9.384
Average points: 156
Opponents defeated: 414 (2.)

DeletedUser

You mean this one?

Properties
Tribe name: Mixed Drinks
ID: Shots
Number of members: 60
Points of the best 40 players: 6.913
Total points: 9.384
Average points: 156
Opponents defeated: 414 (2.)

if you say so ...yes
as i said i recently joined and i was not bothered to check

over a quick look at the members and theyr position the tribe fails by far what the initial plan was..

40 members spreaded arround the map...

it is just a normal tribe so to speak nothing special....

if i take 10 minutes of my time i could make a list on how some of the members will perform

DeletedUser

if you say so ...yes
as i said i recently joined and i was not bothered to check

over a quick look at the members and theyr position the tribe fails by far what the initial plan was..

40 members spreaded arround the map...

it is just a normal tribe so to speak nothing special....

if i take 10 minutes of my time i could make a list on how some of the members will perform

What the ... how the... you know... ah forget it.