Plundered/Hauled

• Thread starter Doctor Strangler
  • Start date

DeletedUser10790

award3.png

[h=5]Plunderer (Gold - Level 4)[/h]You have already plundered other villages 12.906 times!
This award is hidden.
award2.png

[h=5]Robber (Silver - Level 3)[/h]You have already looted 1.509.816 resources!
This award is hidden.
Next level: Loot 100.000.000 resources!

not a bad days work i wouldn't say.....
No farming for a couple of hours in there as well, could of been more.

blue

DeletedUser7179

award3.png
Plunderer (Gold - Level 4)

You have already plundered other villages 12.906 times!
This award is hidden.
award2.png
Robber (Silver - Level 3)

You have already looted 1.509.816 resources!
This award is hidden.

not a bad days work i wouldn't say.....
No farming for a couple of hours in there as well, could of been more.

blue

I wont post mine, wouldn't want u to get depressed :)

DeletedUser

DaserDaserDaserDaserDaserDaserDaserDaserDaserDaserDaserDaserDaserDaserDaserDaserDaserDaserDaserDaserDaserDaser
I removed the majority, as it was a lot of
DaserDaserDaserDaserDaserDaserDaserDaserDaserDaserDaserDaserDaserDaserDaserDaserDaserDaserDaserDaserDaserDaser's

DeletedUser

award3.png

[h=5]Plunderer (Gold - Level 4)[/h] You have already plundered other villages 17.537 times!
award2.png

[h=5]Robber (Silver - Level 3)[/h] You have already looted 1.828.805 resources!

DeletedUser6695

award3.png

Plunderer (Gold - Level 4)

You have already plundered other villages 17.537 times!
award2.png

Robber (Silver - Level 3)

You have already looted 1.828.805 resources!

What account?

DeletedUser

Tho stats must be from another world last time i check raven was at like 500 points and was quiting.
Yes and no. This weekend i had to go away to do my bronze DofE so would have fallen behind too far, got two sience exams next week so had to quit my account, and go off to co-play an account i already knew well.

Hes coplaying someone
yes i am. Won't say who yet since it would be revealling, but i can say i'm in the top 10.

@ Everyone
Those figures above have both increased alot since i posted ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes and no. This weekend i had to go away to do my bronze DofE so would have fallen behind too far, got two sience exams next week so had to quit my account, and go off to co-play an account i already knew well.

yes i am. Won't say who yet since it would be revealling, but i can say i'm in the top 10.

@ Everyone
Those figures above have both increased alot since i posted ;)

So you couldnt even get your own account into the top 100 of the world you join an account already well established and start posting your co-players farming stats?

Raven your not that good of a player bud you quit because you grew like a turtle and im sure who ever your co-player if they are a real top 10 account they wont want you as a co-player to much longer.

DeletedUser

So you couldnt even get your own account into the top 100 of the world you join an account already well established and start posting your co-players farming stats?

Raven your not that good of a player bud you quit because you grew like a turtle and im sure who ever your co-player if they are a real top 10 account they wont want you as a co-player to much longer.

My account was in around 22nd by the end of the first day! don't tell me i am not good, i just have school, had DofE this weekend and alot of GCSE's coming up which stop me playing so i need to co-play!!

DeletedUser

My account was in around 22nd by the end of the first day! don't tell me i am not good, i just have school, had DofE this weekend and alot of GCSE's coming up which stop me playing so i need to co-play!!

You where never even in the top 50 and i started a day late and passed you in 36 hours........

DeletedUser

I wasn't even top 100 at the end of the first day.What's your point?

Anyway what account are you on?

He wasnt top 100 ether hes just talking himself up :p

And he cant share what account hes on because hes probably not really playing this world anymore no one in their right mind would let this kid co-play with them if they are a "top ten player" haha.

DeletedUser6695

He wasnt top 100 ether hes just talking himself up :p

And he cant share what account hes on because hes probably not really playing this world anymore no one in their right mind would let this kid co-play with them if they are a "top ten player" haha.

Apparently he is on premium player

DeletedUser

Funny i cleared one of their players today :D

2800 points only had 600 spears

Great tribe haha