Plundered/Hauled

• Thread starter Doctor Strangler
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Haha! Grepolis is much, much easier than TW mate, trust me, I mod there. The good players disappear at end-game because it becomes sim city. Take your undeserved ego elsewhere.

DeletedUser

Haha! Grepolis is much, much easier than TW mate, trust me, I mod there. The good players disappear at end-game because it becomes sim city. Take your undeserved ego elsewhere.

Ha you must be joking. Grepolis uses alot more effort and thinking since you have both naval and land warfare. You also can't take another city as easily and alot more planning is used when going for a WW. TW is easy lol.

DeletedUser

Ha you must be joking. Grepolis uses alot more effort and thinking since you have both naval and land warfare. You also can't take another city as easily and alot more planning is used when going for a WW. TW is easy lol.

Go back to Grepolis then (giggle)

post your .net stats im interested

DeletedUser

You can't even time on Grepolis. It mostly boils down to who can 5 minute farm for 18 hours a day - there is no consideration of efficiency on that game. Not to mention that Grepolis' average player age is around 14.

Accept that your Grepolis stats mean absolutely squat here, everyone else has.

DeletedUser

Go back to Grepolis then (giggle)

post your .net stats im interested

i only done really well on w13 I thi k where I reached around 2mil in points. Played under the name of rabbit wolf or something like that.

DeletedUser6695

i only done really well on w13 I thi k where I reached around 2mil in points. Played under the name of rabbit wolf or something like that.

I reached 2million points once, I think I was rank 4,000...

DeletedUser

I've won a world on net and finished with 12,345,678 points and 1337 villages. Does that beat you all? (chuckle)

DeletedUser

I've won a world on net and finished with 12,345,678 points and 1337 villages. Does that beat you all? (chuckle)

I see what you did there...(giggle)

And yeah I agree with the others still, unless you've proven it on THIS game then it doesn't mean much. Tribal Wars is a very different game from grepolis.

DeletedUser

Not just that but his stats on Grepolis dont even look that impressive

I dont much about the game but ranked 26th gone inactive at such lows points id assume the worlds not to far into it for the points to be so low.

DeletedUser

Not just that but his stats on Grepolis dont even look that impressive

I dont much about the game but ranked 26th gone inactive at such lows points id assume the worlds not to far into it for the points to be so low.

I did reach rank 21 at one point and those are not that low points for the game. Also at my best i reached rank 6 in ODA until i went inactive. I have been inactive for over a month and a half now and only dropped slightly in everything.

I reached 2million points once, I think I was rank 4,000...

Yes but i was around rank 13.

DeletedUser6695

I did reach rank 21 at one point and those are not that low points for the game. Also at my best i reached rank 6 in ODA until i went inactive. I have been inactive for over a month and a half now and only dropped slightly in everything.

Yes but i was around rank 13.

Didn't you say you were doing your GCSE's? Doesn't that mean you are 16/17? You were top 20 on w13 when you were 10? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Didn't you say you were doing your GCSE's? Doesn't that mean you are 16/17? You were top 20 on w13 when you were 10? :icon_confused:

Actually i am currently 14 and as well as taking my GCSE's, i'm taking some early A levels. I played on that world when i was like 7 or so. This game was probally one of my first internet games i ever played. I started out playing on my own, and due to doing well was asked to be co-played by another guy. He was around the same rank as me so i said ok, and then he played whilst i was at school. Eventually i handed over the account to him since i was bored as any little kid does. Never know what happend in the end but i left at 2Million points.

DeletedUser9598

You suck :lol: would be more impressive if it was 87, 654, 321 points and 7331 villages, id call you a half decent player then (wink wink)

DeletedUser6695

Actually i am currently 14 and as well as taking my GCSE's, i'm taking some early A levels. I played on that world when i was like 7 or so. This game was probally one of my first internet games i ever played. I started out playing on my own, and due to doing well was asked to be co-played by another guy. He was around the same rank as me so i said ok, and then he played whilst i was at school. Eventually i handed over the account to him since i was bored as any little kid does. Never know what happend in the end but i left at 2Million points.

Top 13 at 7? Surely that would make you some sort of tw prodigy now? Im finding this very hard to believe. Link to your stats?

DeletedUser

Top 13 at 7? Surely that would make you some sort of tw prodigy now? Im finding this very hard to believe. Link to your stats?

As i said before i can't since my account stats has deleted, as with my other account stuff. I did also have in world 2 an account called asdpokemon which i know is correct world and name, but stats are no longer possible to find. i quit tribal wars at the age of around 9 for many years, so not going to be that amazing. Only just come back so i am fairly rusty lol. Also due to all this stuff going down, i will not be posting over the next few days as it is just stupid.

DeletedUser8924

As i said before i can't since my account stats has deleted, as with my other account stuff. I did also have in world 2 an account called asdpokemon which i know is correct world and name, but stats are no longer possible to find.

ive played W2 from the begining and towards the end-never herd of you

DeletedUser

ive played W2 from the begining and towards the end-never herd of you

Thats because it was my first world and did not do well there. Only got to around 30,000 points.

Over and out

DeletedUser

Raven lets face it..... your probably like 45 years old pretending to do A levels and you lie about a video game that you suck at?

Did i just describe your life in one post or what? ;)