Plundered/Hauled

• Thread starter Doctor Strangler
  • Start date

DeletedUser

You where never even in the top 50 and i started a day late and passed you in 36 hours........

You did not pass me until a day after i had quit, 3 days after the world start. Also these are the facts, monday the world starts, i played for 3 hours until i had to leave. I was out all day until 6. When i got back i was rank 32, and played till 9 where i finished at rank 22. unfortuantly i had no co-player so already lost many hours. finished rank 28. Check my stats

Then everyday after i lose 9-10 hours during the day, and another 9 at night. I was only playing around 5-6 hours a day and still was top 100 by 3 days past. Weekend would have ment a good catch up for me, but DofE put an end of that, and the start of my co-playing.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8924

They declared war on the DOGS tribes *facepalm*

@ Raven

Take note to the above, you quit you own account to play a "top 10 account" and well,your future is waiting....

Your time on classic seems short:icon_rolleyes:,unless you have another top 10 account to play? so how are your GCSEs looking?

Just curious :)

DeletedUser

@ Raven

Take note to the above, you quit you own account to play a "top 10 account" and well,your future is waiting....

Your time on classic seems short:icon_rolleyes:,unless you have another top 10 account to play? so how are your GCSEs looking?

Just curious :)

When i joined the 'top 10 account' it was currently in rank 60! i joined it since good players are playing it and it is a 24/7 account. I had also been account sitting it during the times i played in the first 3 days anyway, and was allwaus in a disscuion about going into co. I just wanted to see how it went if i played solo for a while.

GCSE's look good, and i am also taking some early A levels lol. Only in yr 10 so lots of revision to do :(

@everyone
Stop using the fact that i'm younger against me. Does my age really limit my skill? no. It is a game and should be fun to play for anyone.

@Scientist
why start this pointless argument? you only were cathcing me up because i can't play the times you do.

DeletedUser

@Scientist
why start this pointless argument? you only were cathcing me up because i can't play the times you do.

False.... im still catching up to you and your on a "24/7 active" account and im still playing solo......

DeletedUser10789

The Scientist? haha rank 20 mate, didnt *still catching up* we have nobled, so obviously we had to rebuild troops, and this slows you down. My account is doing fine. Also, im sure that if you are playing solo, which I can believe, because you dont have your 10,000 plunders award yet lols. which means you are farming about 1/4th of my account. Please dont brag about being good, especially if you are a point whore.

Regards,
MR O

DeletedUser

The Scientist? haha rank 20 mate, didnt *still catching up* we have nobled, so obviously we had to rebuild troops, and this slows you down. My account is doing fine. Also, im sure that if you are playing solo, which I can believe, because you dont have your 10,000 plunders award yet lols. which means you are farming about 1/4th of my account. Please dont brag about being good, especially if you are a point whore.

Regards,
MR O

10K plunders just mean your micro farming doesnt mean your farming 3 times more loot then i am. Iv been bringing in over 1,000,000 a day the last two days with probably 1/10 of the plunders you have. Not saying my farming is better then yours but playing by myself almost matching what your looting a day with 1/10th of the plunders id say im doing pretty good.

As for catching up....

http://www.twstats.co.uk/ukc1/index.php?page=player&id=513652&mode=history

http://www.twstats.co.uk/ukc1/index.php?page=player&id=481140&mode=history

Not only did you start a day before me, but i was ranked 91st just on the 13th now 20th and later tonight i will be possibly top 5.

So yeah catching up ;)

Regards,
MR. S

UPDATE!!

6 ThePremiumPayer Add. 5.911 2 2956
7 ALessonInSpearNukes SLAP! 5.803 2 2902
8 The Scientist Power 5.636 2 2818

Daddy's just two spots back :)

DeletedUser

10K plunders just mean your micro farming doesnt mean your farming 3 times more loot then i am. Iv been bringing in over 1,000,000 a day the last two days with probably 1/10 of the plunders you have. Not saying my farming is better then yours but playing by myself almost matching what your looting a day with 1/10th of the plunders id say im doing pretty good.

As for catching up....

http://www.twstats.co.uk/ukc1/index.php?page=player&id=513652&mode=history

http://www.twstats.co.uk/ukc1/index.php?page=player&id=481140&mode=history

Not only did you start a day before me, but i was ranked 91st just on the 13th now 20th and later tonight i will be possibly top 5.

So yeah catching up ;)

Regards,
MR. S

UPDATE!!

6 ThePremiumPayer Add. 5.911 2 2956
7 ALessonInSpearNukes SLAP! 5.803 2 2902
8 The Scientist Power 5.636 2 2818

Daddy's just two spots back :)

Point Whore though.

Our BP
Opponents defeated: 19.234 (11.)

Your BP
Opponents defeated: 9.908 (34.)

Also on almost every single run we get a full loot, so no you are not better at looting res than us!

DeletedUser

Point Whore though.

Our BP
Opponents defeated: 19.234 (11.)

Your BP
Opponents defeated: 9.908 (34.)

Also on almost every single run we get a full loot, so no you are not better at looting res than us!

Micro farming with 2 or 3 LC your almost always gonna get full hauls not that hard doesnt mean anything tho. I plunder way less and almost loot the same amount thos are the facts buddy ;)

Last i checked troops are what make you a point whore or not, not your OD ranking.
My OD is low because i cleared everyone in my 15 by 15 before they got a chance to really get to many troops, not because im a point whore. So your logic is almost breath taking my friend :)

But if you consider me a point whore because i have 10k less OD then you then thats fine with me, in the end i started one day later then you and im about to pass your co-players. Raven you are a noob, couldnt make it on your account so joined a well established account and acting like your doing something for once. (golf clap)

DeletedUser

Raven you are a noob, couldnt make it on your account so joined a well established account and acting like your doing something for once. (golf clap)

You think i'm a noob? i know how to play the game and all. I could not make my own account cause i don't have the time to play. From day one i was account sitting the Co-play account and was allways there to help them. Once i realised i could not do well on my own, i started to co full time and have done well for our account. I don't have time for people like you who sit at their screen all day doing "@#^* all, playing this game. I play a few hours a day. You say the account was well established it was rank 60 when i joined! the players there were good (not putting them down) but i did help a lot going full time co. Just @&*%# off!

DeletedUser

You think i'm a noob? i know how to play the game and all. I could not make my own account cause i don't have the time to play. From day one i was account sitting the Co-play account and was allways there to help them. Once i realised i could not do well on my own, i started to co full time and have done well for our account. I don't have time for people like you who sit at their screen all day doing F*** all, playing this game. I play a few hours a day. You say the account was well established it was rank 60 when i joined! the players there were good (not putting them down) but i did help a lot going full time co. Just F*** off!

Please, tell me more about how you managed to turn around a rank 60 account and made it a top 10 account?
You are like a godly player <3

Anyways I dont play all day, i have to leave some time for my daily Dr. Phill, my mom and i's cuddling time, and most importantly i need time to laugh at people like you :)

Well now i hope your account gets better because if not ill be passing you guys fairly shortly (golf clap)

DeletedUser

Please, tell me more about how you managed to turn around a rank 60 account and made it a top 10 account?
You are like a godly player <3

Anyways I dont play all day, i have to leave some time for my daily Dr. Phill, my mom and i's cuddling time, and most importantly i need time to laugh at people like you :)

Well now i hope your account gets better because if not ill be passing you guys fairly shortly (golf clap)

If you are so good arrange a 1v1 of me and you. I will happily whip your ass.

DeletedUser

I passed you in the first 3 days, you switched accounts im about to pass you again.....

But if its a one on one you want survive on the world till we can make it possible.....

DeletedUser6695

Genuine question so don't go all psycho on me.

Where have you come from and what is this ego? I've literally never heard of you nor seen you anywhere near the top ranks on the uk server before.

DeletedUser

Where have you come from and what is this ego? I've literally never heard of you nor seen you anywhere near the top ranks on the uk server before.

Well hes a raven so im assuming ether from the sky or harry potter

DeletedUser

Raven...you're just making yourself look bad here. If you want to brag about how an account is doing at least wait til you've played the account for a few weeks...by then if you're still ACTIVELY playing it you may have actually CONTRIBUTED to the account in some way.

DeletedUser

I never played .uk normal worlds that well before. Played on .net a long time ago, and done well. Since around W30 on TW i started playing Grepolis where i had alot of success. Won all 4/4 worlds that i played there, and finished 1st on one world. Most of the things i learnt there are the exact same rules that make a player great on this game.

Raven...you're just making yourself look bad here. If you want to brag about how an account is doing at least wait til you've played the account for a few weeks...by then if you're still ACTIVELY playing it you may have actually CONTRIBUTED to the account in some way.

I have not been bragging, but have just stood up for myself and the account when people like the scientist start to critisise it.

DeletedUser

I never played .uk normal worlds that well before. Played on .net a long time ago, and done well. Since around W30 on TW i started playing Grepolis where i had alot of success. Won all 4/4 worlds that i played there, and finished 1st on one world. Most of the things i learnt there are the exact same rules that make a player great on this game.

More Lies from Raven, is this a habit or an addiction ?
Starting to get worried (Dr.Phil Face)

DeletedUser

More Lies from Raven, is this a habit or an addiction ?
Starting to get worried (Dr.Phil Face)

Do you want my bloody stats mate ?!
My latest account which i had to cut off short to play TW again. Feel free to make an account on the forums and message me to make sure it is MY ACCOUNT!

DeletedUser

Do you want my bloody stats mate ?!
My latest account which i had to cut off short to play TW again. Feel free to make an account on the forums and message me to make sure it is MY ACCOUNT!

Lol thought you where talking about winning 4/4 worlds on .net thats what i called you a liar too...
I dont care about that crap haha