Plunderer

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser5582

so as of now the top Plunderer stands at 27,774!!!!

thats works out at one every 2 and half seconds.

Do I laugh or cry?!

Probs best not to discuss :icon_wink:

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Tis a forum.. without threads it's no longer a forum... :icon_rolleyes:

So lets have a discussion how it's possible, legally... anyone?...

Last edited:

DeletedUser5582

yes I guess! But then now it is 29, 686 which (you will be amazed) is exactly the same ratio of click! Now if you have the troops you could be sending those 2 lc runs out but for 21 hrs straight?! Every 2.5 seconds they click!!

Plus they not seen this thread?! Oh my! At what point do we say enough?

DeletedUser

:icon_rolleyes:

So lets have a discussion how it's possible, legally... anyone?...

Spammn 2 lc to the same close by barb, easy to get....usually you'll find its the one who wants Looter but cnt get it will do it so as whoever gets looter dsnt get plunderer aswell.......

Edt.: Also, ds not thread worthy by anymeans imo.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9598

Spammn 2 lc to the same close by barb, easy to get....usually you'll find its the one who wants Looter but cnt get it will do it so as whoever gets looter dsnt get plunderer aswell.......

Nailed it, i did this once, think it was on classic 1, the same guy was daily getting plunderer by some ridiculous high amount so i spent the entire day micro farming the exact same barb just to completely take the biscuit and stop him getting the award. Biggest waste of a day ever.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
it does happen.... but claiming that every time someone gets a ridiculous amount of plunders is because they are doing that is either incredible stupid or incredible misguided...

You choose...

DeletedUser

it does happen.... but claiming that every time someone gets a ridiculous amount of plunders is because they are doing that is either incredible stupid or incredible misguided...

You choose...

Ad love for you to quote were i said that they do it every time?

But then, that won't happen because i never said/insinuated it....anything else old man?

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
hairy muff...

so your agreeing that it isn't always someone just spamming one bard to get one award... it's is sometime something different...

Want to suggest what that is?...

DeletedUser

I'd like to suggest you go crawl back into that hole you came out of because you're neither funny nor smart and your stupid posts make me want to pull my hair out.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
You may suggest what ever you want...

Though knowing that my posts make you want to pull your hair out... makes me want to spam the forum and not stop till your bald...

DeletedUser

so your agreeing that it isn't always someone just spamming one bard to get one award... it's is sometime something different...

Want to suggest what that is?...

Yep.

People legit farming to begin wt until late on, then spammng barbs to award whore.

You should know ts rob, wen we co'd and were getting Looter and plunderer most days te guys n tribe would do it and admit it in skype chat.

Any more grumblings old man? O a get it now........it was your friends thread eh, dat one u worship, awww did upset you wen a said it didn't deserve a tread?

lolol old men and there way's eh!

Last edited by a moderator:

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
You should remember better... we rarely got plunderer.. and when we did... it was no where near 10K let alone 30K when we were farming nearly 10 mil a day at 50K more points than the current rank 1 on this world...

But hey ho... why let the truth get in the way... so lets say that's true... they farmed 'normally' till midday... lets call it 10K plunders... 33K at 23:00ish... 23K plunders in 10 hours.. that's a plunder every 1.5 seconds for 11 hours... even more plausible...

As you well know Meec, I stand up for my friends... I guess it's a weakness I should really stop... but if you really want to talk more about getting upset and leaving skype chats... I'm up for it..

Last edited:

DeletedUser6598

It's not that un-plausible, hit everything that's a 3 hour round trip every 3 hours all day. That's 8 trips. If they reach 35k for the day divide by 8 you get 4375 double to take into account they are using 2lc for every farming trip. You only need 8750 lc to achieve 30k attacks with maybe only 80 mins activity if it took you 10 mins to send all the attacks through farm assistant every time.
This is if they are only using light cavalry. Only started world a couple of days ago so no idea if anyone has that amount i would assume they do. Core is full of barbs so plenty of targets to hit and i'm going for they are only hitting each barb 8 times in a 24 hour period(likely they are hitting double that at least to the closer barbs if they have dominance of the area)
Also you get a plunder every time your cat hits if you were shaping your barbs something some people are anal about if they have the time. Not that impossible to achieve with little effort through my original point especially on an account with 2 or 3 players.

DeletedUser

You should remember better... we rarely got plunderer.. and when we did... it was no where near 10K let alone 30K when we were farming nearly 10 mil a day at 50K more points than the current rank 1 on this world...

A remember pretty well t hanks.

But hey ho... why let the truth get in the way... so lets say that's true... they farmed 'normally' till midday... lets call it 10K plunders... 33K at 23:00ish... 23K plunders in 10 hours.. that's a plunder every 1.5 seconds for 11 hours... even more plausible...

A crap at maths, so a have no idea what that even means ^

As you well know Meec, I stand up for my friends... I guess it's a weakness I should really stop... but if you really want to talk more about getting upset and leaving skype chats... I'm up for it..

O really? So wen we co'd and a was getting alot o crap on forums/skype for not gvng out prv's were were u then? nowhere, only reason a done et was because et was ure account and a go by account owners ways. lolol leavn skype chat? why would a stay in a chat wen am not part o te account or plan to be?

We al know what you really want to say Rob, aswell as OP so why not just say et and get et over wt, instead o beating around the bush

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
It's not that un-plausible, hit everything that's a 3 hour round trip every 3 hours all day. That's 8 trips. If they reach 35k for the day divide by 8 you get 4375 double to take into account they are using 2lc for every farming trip. You only need 8750 lc to achieve 30k attacks with maybe only 80 mins activity if it took you 10 mins to send all the attacks through farm assistant every time.
This is if they are only using light cavalry. Only started world a couple of days ago so no idea if anyone has that amount i would assume they do. Core is full of barbs so plenty of targets to hit and i'm going for they are only hitting each barb 8 times in a 24 hour period(likely they are hitting double that at least to the closer barbs if they have dominance of the area)
Also you get a plunder every time your cat hits if you were shaping your barbs something some people are anal about if they have the time. Not that impossible to achieve with little effort through my original point especially on an account with 2 or 3 players.

The issue with your example is that your saying they have 4374 barbs within a 3 hour round trips of their villages....

3 hour by LC is 17 squares.. lets call it a square which gives a max possible of 289 farms per village.. which would need 15 villages with no overlap and every square full of a farm...

yes this number can be reduced by using axe, spear, swords, whatever... but still pretty implausible...

DeletedUser

The issue with your example is that your saying they have 4374 barbs within a 3 hour round trips of their villages....

3 hour by LC is 17 squares.. lets call it a square which gives a max possible of 289 farms per village.. which would need 15 villages with no overlap and every square full of a farm...

yes this number can be reduced by using axe, spear, swords, whatever... but still pretty implausible...

Am at a loss, please wt al your knowledge tell me how they do et?

p.s putting words in ma mouth again rob? a never sayd any numbers or hours....

Status
Not open for further replies.