Plunderer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
O really? So wen we co'd and a was getting alot o crap on forums/skype for not gvng out prv's were were u then? nowhere, only reason a done et was because et was ure account and a go by account owners ways. lolol leavn skype chat? why would a stay in a chat wen am not part o te account or plan to be?

Apologies for being at work... as you well know, when I wasn't at work, I was there... but hey ho...

You've spent two weeks in a skype chat of a tribe your not in, leave tonight... hey ho...

We both know what I'm saying, we both know it happens... we both know if I come out and say it, post will just get deleted... nothing will be done about it either way... but hiding head in the sand and pretending it doesn't happen or trying to excuse it will never get anything done about it... being an arse on the forum has a better chance, even if it's an incredibly small chance...

I'd rather be an arse...

Thanks for listening...

P.s. that post wasn't a response to you...

DeletedUser6598

I was going for an absolute minimum effort way (e.g 80 mins activity). When i had just got out of hospital and had nothing better to do i used to help Haphaz farm when she was offline and just hit everything as soon as it came back in cycles e.g. 15 min ones then 30 min ones then 45 min ones you quite quickly rack up a lot of plunders and in very competitive areas still get full hauls.
Using that account as an example we kept that going 24 hours a day nearly for about 2 weeks (granted it was mostly her effort) i helped as and when needed through sits.
Someone could of course be spamming for the flag but if they were i would of thought they'd of given up a while ago considering the number 2 plunderer is probably some way behind.

DeletedUser

Apologies for being at work... as you well know, when I wasn't at work, I was there... but hey ho...

You've spent two weeks in a skype chat of a tribe your not in, leave tonight... hey ho...

We both know what I'm saying, we both know it happens... we both know if I come out and say it, post will just get deleted... nothing will be done about it either way... but hiding head in the sand and pretending it doesn't happen or trying to excuse it will never get anything done about it... being an arse on the forum has a better chance, even if it's an incredibly small chance...

I'd rather be an arse...

Thanks for listening...

A have no idea wt you mean, could you please tell me this way dat others are doing et?

P.s. that post wasn't a response to you...

Your skye convo lead me to believe et was aimed at me so never read up. Be more specific next time eh :lol:

[6:07:41 AM] Rob Mancunia: I've posted again...

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
I was going for an absolute minimum effort way (e.g 80 mins activity). When i had just got out of hospital and had nothing better to do i used to help Haphaz farm when she was offline and just hit everything as soon as it came back in cycles e.g. 15 min ones then 30 min ones then 45 min ones you quite quickly rack up a lot of plunders and in very competitive areas still get full hauls.
Using that account as an example we kept that going 24 hours a day nearly for about 2 weeks (granted it was mostly her effort) i helped as and when needed through sits.
Someone could of course be spamming for the flag but if they were i would of thought they'd of given up a while ago considering the number 2 plunderer is probably some way behind.

I'm not saying you can't sit there all day with a couple of co's sending troops out as soon as they get back and still be reasonably efficient farming...

I'm saying that even if you did that at this stage there is no way in hell that it would create 35K plunders at this stage of a world... as I did it with another co and got no where near 35K plunders, not even 10K plunders with two separate clusters and more villages and more points and chances are more troops than anyone currently on this world...

Yeah we might of been useless at it... but to the point a account can do it consistently day after day 3.5 times better then we did... not very plausible...

lol.. please show me where I said I posted in response to you?... now who is putting words in whose mouth?...

Last edited:

DeletedUser

lol.. please show me where I said I posted in response to you?... now who is putting words in whose mouth?...

Maybe read again wat a said rob....old age must be gettng to you e, stil waiting on you telln us all how they do et since me or pearcy's way seem to be legit in ure eyes.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
I've read it 20 times... still don't change what you said... but hey ho... say it again in a different way... please...

Please re-read what I said.. I ask for someone to explain how it's done legally.. I'm still waiting...

DeletedUser

A have no idea wt you mean, could you please tell me this way dat others are doing et?

Your skye convo lead me to believe et was aimed at me so never read up. Be more specific next time eh :lol:

bolded just for ure old man eyes Rob

Av told u way's o dong et legally.

Also told you a av no other way o dong et, but you seem to suggest theres another way. so please tell us that way rob?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6598

Considering the average haul is 116/180 they are not farming massively actively. Now as i have already said i have no idea about what troop numbers and power struggles are going on in the core (making it hard for me to logically explain how it could be done). But with 10klc it can be done we're talking hitting 6 times a day which is going out towards the four hour area.
A push for coins or just bullying someone out of resources till you massively multiply them in size would be 2 great reasons to over-farm in a completely un-efficient and time consuming way.
Give me a rough lc number of any of the top 10 and i can explain how it is being done.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
bolded just for ure old man eyes Rob

Also told you a av no other way o dong et, but you seem to suggest theres another way. so please tell us that way rob?

I can hardly be blamed for you being unable to comprehend a post as simple as 'I've posted again'... though please accept my apologies for confusing you... I will try and not do it again....

DeletedUser

u dodging the main discussion as per Rob?

Jst case ure old man eyes mssed et Rob :)

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Considering the average haul is 116/180 they are not farming massively actively. Now as i have already said i have no idea about what troop numbers and power struggles are going on in the core (making it hard for me to logically explain how it could be done). But with 10klc it can be done we're talking hitting 6 times a day which is going out towards the four hour area.
A push for coins or just bullying someone out of resources till you massively multiply them in size would be 2 great reasons to over-farm in a completely un-efficient and time consuming way.
Give me a rough lc number of any of the top 10 and i can explain how it is being done.

As I've told you it can't be done with 10K lc as you suggest... as there isn't enough farms even if every square was filled and every village they have isn't overlaped.... this has nothing to do with whatever is or isn't going on in the core...

10K lc, 5000 runs of 2 lc, means 5000 farms within 4 hours... not possible... not even close... do you understand?...

So please tell us more about what you don't know...

u dodging the main discussion as per Rob?

Jst case ure old man eyes mssed et Rob :)

Nope, you've attempted to tell me how's it's done legally, and failed... please try again... or shall I start posting skype convos where you admit to knowing exactly how it's done?...

And really, what is your fascination with my old age?... is it some kind of insult... as if it is.. please actually insult me... saying old man every post is retarded...

Anyway.. tis been fun.. night night... don't dream about old man me too much...

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Nope, you've attempted to tell me how's it's done legally, and failed... please try again... or shall I start posting skype convos where you admit to knowing exactly how it's done?...

O noez a double post :O and a threat [a dumb one at dat] ! lol

U can post wat u lke Rob, u keep sayn da ways a said are not et so ure suggesting there are other ways...stop dodging the question and just tel me please, the anticipation is killing me.

DeletedUser6598

I'm just passing the time before i go to work so i'm not actually bothered i'm just trying to give you the logical answer you crave. However it's hard when you failed to read my question of a rough number of light cav of a top 10 player(the higher the number the further distance can be farmed hours wise making more barbs come in to play)
I also haven't ruled out the fact they are over farming therefore just hitting the same barbs(within 3-4 hours) over and over again with the standard 2 lc until all there lc are out then just maintaining them all out of the village. Send a wave at midnight to say to 100 barbs takes 200 lc. You have 1000 lc in the village. Send out a wave of 100 every 15mins so you have enough without any returning to send them out for 1 hour 15 mins every 15 mins in waves of 100. This would leave the villages empty every 15 mins(a level 10 res pit would mean the average 116 per haul is maintained through this method). As troops return re-send you could probably keep going like this most of the day and leave your barbs emtpy every 15 mins with your nearby enemies picking up nothing every time they farm.

Makes sense no?

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
O noez a double post :O and a threat [a dumb one at dat] ! lol

U can post wat u lke Rob, u keep sayn da ways a said are not et so ure suggesting there are other ways...stop dodging the question and just tel me please, the anticipation is killing me.

I can post what I like.. along as it is within the forum rules... otherwise it gets deleted...

Sorry to disapoint, but I asked for others to tell me how it's done legally... if I wanted to post how I think it's done... I'd start a new thread, but I'd be sure to invite you...

dumb threats, double posts, dogging questions... well at least you got the double post bit right...

I'm just passing the time before i go to work so i'm not actually bothered i'm just trying to give you the logical answer you crave. However it's hard when you failed to read my question of a rough number of light cav of a top 10 player(the higher the number the further distance can be farmed hours wise making more barbs come in to play)
I also haven't ruled out the fact they are over farming therefore just hitting the same barbs(within 3-4 hours) over and over again with the standard 2 lc until all there lc are out then just maintaining them all out of the village. Send a wave at midnight to say to 100 barbs takes 200 lc. You have 1000 lc in the village. Send out a wave of 100 every 15mins so you have enough without any returning to send them out for 1 hour 15 mins every 15 mins in waves of 100. This would leave the villages empty every 15 mins(a level 10 res pit would mean the average 116 per haul is maintained through this method). As troops return re-send you could probably keep going like this most of the day and leave your barbs emtpy every 15 mins with your nearby enemies picking up nothing every time they farm.

Makes sense no?

I could with my co's run an account 24/7 spamming the closes barb with 2 lc, 10 axe, spreas, swords, whatever... and hit 35k Plunders at this stage of the world over and over again... I fail to see the sense or logic in doing that... but perhaps that's just me..

As Matty should surely be hairless right about now..and tis now well past me bed time...

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Don't know if anyone really still uses them, but could be zomgTW bookmarks. Can send a hell of a lot of them in seconds, open as many tabs as your computer can manage and hold down t to send them all, can send 100 attacks off in like 3 seconds.

Might even arguably be worth using in core with large competitors who are decent at farming, can deal with walls with axes + rams on FA. Would be effort to set up though (unless a script has been made to kill multiple reports about the same village, that'd be a decent script)

DeletedUser6598

I'm not saying that's what someone is doing just saying that is a legal way of generating a hell of a lot of plunders without much effort.

I don't really care how they are doing it i'm just bored as everyone on the rim anywhere near me is inactive before 200 points.

Last edited by a moderator:

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
P.s. I'm not craving a logical answer... as Meec knows, I simply suggesting people are cheating by using illegal scripts or bots...

though this post will be deleted... possible the whole convo...

Bit of luck I'll get banned and Matt's hair will have time to grow back...

Tis always one post I have to reply too... :)... as we talk about BT, the bit of the T train that means when you hold T it selects and hits ok is illegal... check guides forum, is a guide that has been edited accordingly from when it wasn't out lawed...

Last edited:

DeletedUser6695

It is possible to be done manually but hey it's most likely the good old fa script. I don't know why people care so much. There have always been ways to farm using underhanded methods, it's nothing new.

Stop crying pls

Status
Not open for further replies.