Plunderer

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I think bm used to open up tabs with the okay already selected? Could be wrong, haven't used them extensively in like 3-4 years, too much effort to set up and maintain.

Meech y u n rob so hate?

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
There has always been ways to cheat so cheating is fine.... nice attitude...

and they say the world is fudged due to the general mess the youth of today are... crazy...

Tis My Party so I'll cry if I want to... cry if I want to...
[video=youtube;V6Uo1nNt6LU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6Uo1nNt6LU[/video]

BT, it never did when every I used it... but haven't used it since W9 so might be wrong...

As for meec, I left him to take all the abuse and hassle on W15 after there was a falling out over a 15 hour fake travel time and privs were withheld... I know... if you don't want to co me anymore I'd understand...

Last edited:

DeletedUser

[video=youtube;rfUYuIVbFg0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfUYuIVbFg0[/video]

PS Go to bed Rob or you won't get up and farm in the morning :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Please stop using youtube vids to describe things. It's so 3 months ago.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Perhaps I've done a Meec and misunderstood your post... comprehension was never my strong point...

But surely saying people shouldn't cry about cheating isn't that much of a stretch from saying it's fine...

Perhaps I should of said "There have always been ways to farm using underhanded methods, it's nothing new. Stop crying pls" is a great attitude...

No wonder people say the world is fudged due to the attitude of the youth...

P.s. saying it's 3 months ago is so 4 months ago... How's your hair doing Matty?...

DeletedUser6695

Perhaps I've done a Meec and misunderstood your post... comprehension was never my strong point...

But surely saying people shouldn't cry about cheating isn't that much of a stretch from saying it's fine...

Perhaps I should of said "There have always been ways to farm using underhanded methods, it's nothing new. Stop crying pls" is a great attitude...

No wonder people say the world is fudged due to the attitude of the youth...

P.s. saying it's 3 months ago is so 4 months ago... How's your hair doing Matty?...

Well, the mods are well aware of it. It's up to them to sort it.

Then we can all wait 24hours while someone writes a new script eh?

DeletedUser6695

you can wait as long as you want... I don't cheat...

Nor do I, it does not change the fact that cheating is not going to go away. If Jo intends to make a thread every time something looks suspicious she will have to start making a lot of threads

DeletedUser

Tbh a script has been mentioned a couple times already, wouldn't hurt anyone to ban it. Maybe there will be a new script, hell there will be, you're right CF, but trying to deter cheating and stop it should be fairly high up on the priorities for TW.

Sympathise if the script is hard to block or detect.

Change in TW community attitude is interesting though, I swear
<snip> was crucified for botting?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nor do I, it does not change the fact that cheating is not going to go away. If Jo intends to make a thread every time something looks suspicious she will have to start making a lot of threads

Jo got wat she wanted but....someone to say wat she ddnt want to say but actually ment......

DeletedUser6695

Tbh a script has been mentioned a couple times already, wouldn't hurt anyone to ban it. Maybe there will be a new script, hell there will be, you're right CF, but trying to deter cheating and stop it should be fairly high up on the priorities for TW.

Sympathise if the script is hard to block or detect.

Change in TW community attitude is interesting though, I swear
<snip> was crucified for botting?

meh that was liek 2 yrs ago. The script is hard to detect. I'm not even sure it is detectable :/

DeletedUser

Please don't discuss specific instances of cheating in the game, even if it was a long time ago. We still need to maintain privacy between players and moderators.

This is an interesting discussion and for the most part is to-the-rules, so I'm happy to allow it to continue, once people show a little care.

DeletedUser

Ah, sorry Rho, wasn't thinking, so long ago and said player was hung up to dry and quit a while ago iirc, but still prolly shouldn't have put name up, sorry.

True, was ages ago, but was still the same principle I think? Was just to make farming take a trivial amount of time, but people really weren't okay with that? Now it seems different and people are more alright with it.

Idk, maybe it's just me... I don't know the intricacies of the script, but had heard it was hard/impossible to detect :/

Anyway, my bed time too.

DeletedUser6695

Ah, sorry Rho, wasn't thinking, so long ago and said player was hung up to dry and quit a while ago iirc, but still prolly shouldn't have put name up, sorry.

True, was ages ago, but was still the same principle I think? Was just to make farming take a trivial amount of time, but people really weren't okay with that? Now it seems different and people are more alright with it.

Idk, maybe it's just me... I don't know the intricacies of the script, but had heard it was hard/impossible to detect :/

Anyway, my bed time too.

Botting and using a script can be catagorised the same but this script requires you to be online so is not as game changing as a bot. It's more of a time saver

DeletedUser12021

Well if it is cheating, which most likely it is, it's just bad cheating. What's the use of getting plundere a day if you don't get the looter aswell.

DeletedUser5582

Botting and using a script can be catagorised the same but this script requires you to be online so is not as game changing as a bot. It's more of a time saver

oh well if its just a time saver the thats ok then!! My bad for thinking otherwise....

I guess the big change is indeed folks attitude to this where before it was "they're a witch burn them burn them!" and now it's all fine!

Funny that it is almost deemed worse to pay for premium to shorten build times with some posting up their premium log to show they are pure and all Sir Galahad like in start up but this is ok?

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Meec... you should really eat that massive chip on your shoulder.. would feed you for a week...

People will always cheat, the fact that is it now accepted by some of the most active people within the TW community is the worst thing IMO... like any type of cheating, the people trying to stop it are always playing catch up, but when the community as a whole is willing to accept that it's ok to cheat and not willing to do or say anything about it is is just plain wrong...

DeletedUser

Meec... you should really eat that massive chip on your shoulder.. would feed you for a week...

Say's the old man who mentioned my name in e's post after a had stopped replyn :icon_rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.