Plunderer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Say's the old man who mentioned my name in e's post after a had stopped replyn :icon_rolleyes:

OMG... NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I replied to someone that had stopped posting... my senile old mind has finally lost it...

Hey Ho.. I like you meec... tis not me crying about being left to deal with stuff....

Hey ho... life is but a box of chocolates...

DeletedUser5582

Yeh, that was the whole point of my post. Well done. 100% for comprehension.

so this script you use you'd happily post it on here? The one that sends an attack every 3 seconds for 19 hrs? The one you talk about here?

Botting and using a script can be catagorised the same but this script requires you to be online so is not as game changing as a bot. It's more of a time saver

Just so we can all comprehend how to save time?! Ty CF you are such a help :icon_wink:

DeletedUser6695

I don't enjoy infractions anymore so no I wouldn't post the script on here. I also don't use it so please don't suggest otherwise

DeletedUser5582

I don't enjoy infractions anymore so no I wouldn't post the script on here. I also don't use it so please don't suggest otherwise

Am not suggesting anything CF you are doing all that yourself with a script that you admit you own and one that you can explain to us the differences between it and a bot and you appreciate how much time it saves. I mean what other conclusions can we have?

Am just off on my flying porky friend to visit some faeries to tell them that I do accept that you don't use, have never used this how did you put it? Oh yes like this

The script is hard to detect. I'm not even sure it is detectable :/

People will of course draw their own conclusions from this thread. Yesterday the Plunderer badge winner "got" 35,411 Plunders. Thats one every 2.44 seconds. The same acc has done this 13 times (unlucky for some!).

CF will tell us people have always used the dark arts to get ahead in farming so this makes it ok. I say that just because some folks are sneaky still doesn't make it ok. It is never going to be ok just as I really wouldn't use the term sneaky to describe what they do!

:icon_evil:

DeletedUser6695

Am not suggesting anything CF you are doing all that yourself with a script that you admit you own and one that you can explain to us the differences between it and a bot and you appreciate how much time it saves. I mean what other conclusions can we have?

I can write a bot too, does that mean I bot? Just because I am knowledgeable on a subject does not mean I use the script...

DeletedUser5582

writing a programme that records mouse clicks is, I am assured not that hard to do, but why would you pursue knowledge on a topic that you would never use or indeed how would you know you are knowledgeable on a subject that you have of course never actually used?

I find the first option a bit silly and the second stretching my suspension of disbelief a little too far. Still if you want to come onto these forums and tell us all exactly how these systems all work, that they are undetectable that you know heaps about it but have never used them yourself that is your affair.

Moving on from the delusional CF has everyone looked at the amount of Plunders today? No well suggest you do so and well no pointing posting a song up now is there but here are some lyrics for you!

What a difference a day makes
Twenty-four little hours
Brought the sun and the flowers
Where there used to be rain

Long may it last but I think this will be stretching my suspension of disbelief even further that CF's impersonation of "Look I am the greatest Blacksmith of all though have never actually picked up a hammer myself line...!"

DeletedUser

This is getting out of control. This entire thread is a waste of time. If you're going to go back and fourth insinuating people bot, don't. I don't care, nobody cares. He say she say. If you have proof that's another thing but again, I'm pretty sure it's illegal to discuss that here.

Why is this thread not locked?

DeletedUser

This is getting out of control. This entire thread is a waste of time. If you're going to go back and fourth insinuating people bot, don't. I don't care, nobody cares. He say she say. If you have proof that's another thing but again, I'm pretty sure it's illegal to discuss that here.

Why is this thread not locked?

Forum activity is good, I see no reason to lock this thread. I for one am quite enjoying the discussion on how the community has changed its attitude to cheating. That's positive contribution in my books.

People, please keep the accusations to a minimum, though. If you have proof, report it in-game.

DeletedUser

Cheating is okay if you really really really really really really can't be bothered to farm :)

DeletedUser

cba to read the whole thread but that is nothing I've seen 2-3 times more plunders in a day.

DeletedUser11546

I miss the time when barely anyone knew about the script :(

DeletedUser9598

What is this mystical script and why am i not using it! :icon_sad:

DeletedUser9598

My last comment was a joke, cant stand cheats, unfortunately it seems tw has adapted into a game where cheating/illegal script usage is less frowned upon now and harder to prove, and people that spend a fortune on PP have now become the target to which players hail abuse at

DeletedUser

I think this thread has served its purpose, going to close now.

Status
Not open for further replies.