Point whore race! (Prize)

DeletedUser

I have been wanting to post this up since about 3 weeks ago but have had to wait for Inno games approval to do so and now i finally can! :icon_biggrin:

Well as you all know this world has alot of talent ranging from new tw greats to old legends returning back to the game! Now in an attempt to keep this world competitive and aggressive i am going to host both a pointwhore race and for those that like killing things a ODA race!

Pointwhore race to 1,000,000 points.
ODA race to 5,000,000 ODA points.

To participate in one of these events you will need to pay 1 non refundable premium point per race, so if you want to be in both the ODA and point race you will need to put 1 premium point to the ODA race and 1 premium point to the pointwhore race.

All the premium points that were put in from the participants will go towards the winners in each event!

Reward for both races:

1st place: 70% of the premium points.
2nd place: 20% of the premium points.
3rd place: 10% of the premium points.

Now, the tw mods will be setting up a trusted account on the world that will hold the premium points from all contestants, so you know its not me trying to scam you! :icon_rolleyes:

The account name is Bank for Contest

Rules:

Pointwhore race:

1.) Gifted, barbarian and in tribe noblings will not be added to your points. For example, If you do noble a 500 point barb/gift/internal, at the 500,000 point mark of the race, whatever size that village is will be subtracted from your total points.

- Barbarian villages: Nobling barbs under 1000 points will not be counted as a conquered village.

- Gifted villages: Also includes inactive players that were dismissed from said tribe and then nobled.

- In tribe nobles: Basically villages you noble from players in the same tribe as you will not be counted.

2.) Status.Quo is not aloud to join the race! :icon_rolleyes: (Sorry need to be kept fair :icon_wink:)

3.) Have fun! :D

ODA Race:

1.) NO rules whatsoever! - Just kill stuff and have fun!

Want to join an event? Simply send me a private mail stating which event you would like to join.

Once a participant has paid there entry fee they will be added to the race group they have chosen to join. (You can join both)

Entries close on the 1st of January 2010!

Pointwhore race participants:
Prize pool = 19 Premium points

lxZerOxl
Cruddy17
crazy wolf
Seductive-Dominatrix
demon witch
Reduaram
TaZeR
Zero Point

ODA race participants:
Prize pool = 17 Premium points

lxZerOxl
crazy wolf
Seductive-Dominatrix
Sparks
demon witch
TaZeR
Reduaram
Zero Point

Thanks
-ZerO

PS: I will personally be putting 5 premium points towards both races (10 total) to kick things of.

Code:
Date	Transaction	Extra	Old points	Change	New points	Storno Date	transaction_id	Action
Dec 22,2009 16:39	Transfer	from: Reduaram	36	1	37			undo
Dec 17,2009 18:15	Transfer	from: TaZeR	31	5	36			undo
Dec 14,2009 12:25	Transfer	from: Zero Point	21	10	31			undo
Dec 12,2009 16:15	Transfer	from: Reduaram	20	1	21			undo
Dec 12,2009 13:05	Transfer	from: Demon Witch	18	2	20			undo
Dec 10,2009 15:22	Transfer	from: lxZerOxl	8	10	18			undo
Dec 09,2009 02:28	Transfer	from: Sparks	7	1	8			undo
Dec 07,2009 09:22	Transfer	from: Seductive-Dominatrix	3	4	7			undo
Dec 05,2009 02:21	Transfer	from: crazy wolf	1	2	3			undo
Dec 05,2009 01:41	Transfer	from: Cruddy17	0	1	1			undo

*** UPDATE!! ***

As of January 1st 00:00 server time, all participants in both the point and oda race will start with 0 points. The race will begin from this point on.

This is to help keep things fair for those that have started late or had a bad start etc..

If you have not already signed up and want to, please do so as time is running out!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sounds like some good innocent... Gambling? :lol: (only joking)

Oh hell yeah I'm in, should be fun...

But 1 quick Q, will the mods be taking control of the stats or will you be doing that yourself Zero? Will there be a sticky to see whom is what rank so far?

It's sorta like a big game of speed... Without the speed... :icon_redface:

DeletedUser5373

A prize for killing stuff....I'm in!! I'm little so it will give you guys a good chance ROFL!!

DeletedUser

For some TW players... this will be their New Year's Resolution...

DeletedUser

A prize for point whoring and killing junk, and I get to place a bet how ever could I say no :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I'd participate if you made it a tad more original.. competition to first in points/ODA? That doesn't impress anyone anymore.

DeletedUser

You mean like a comp to take 100 vills over 4k or 5k where barbs and tribe mate vills and dismissed members arent counted now that would be more original :)

DeletedUser117

I havent seen anything like this in other worlds, so I am wondering how it can be more original. . . maybe Russki would prefer to have to comp include ODD as well or make it OD total. . .Then he might have a chance of getting the prize. :icon_razz:

Count me in - there is no way in heck I can win - considering where I am located but we should make a disclaimer that no one over 10 vils can enter - at least then the comp may last a few more weeks. But strangely I agree with Sasuke, maybe show the entrants points and ODA on a weekly total - just so everyone knows where they stand.

DeletedUser

A point whoring race that doesn't count barb and in tribe nobling? blasphemy

and and whats with rule # 2!

DeletedUser

Methinks it'd be entertaining to see a race to see which tribe can conquer the most villages in the same second by a certain date. That would be interesting. (Or if TW stats doesn't keep track of seconds, mayhaps minutes? Most villages taken / timeframe taken in? That way if someone conquers 10 villages in 1 second, but another conquers 100 in a minute, it's slightly evened out? Meh... I think it'd be an entertaining contest...

DeletedUser

"Enters whilst she still have 9 villages"

Really though, you can count me in. I'm always up for some fun :)

I'll join both races, 2 PP per race since I have an uneven amount of points "nods". Do we send to you ZerO or what? :icon_redface:

For those who don't know, IGN - Seductive-Dominatrix

DeletedUser

I would point/ODA whore, but my tribe needs me to play serious :S

DeletedUser

Heh my tribe can suck my big toe... Always calling meh noble whore :icon_cry:

DeletedUser5286

i'm sorry crudz we are so mean :lol:

i would join but i have no PP spare at the mo. :mad:

DeletedUser

But 1 quick Q, will the mods be taking control of the stats or will you be doing that yourself Zero? Will there be a sticky to see whom is what rank so far?

I believe i am to keep track of the stats but dont mind having someone else help? :p

It will be more of a case of who ever is closest to 1 mill is rank 1 sorta thing but im starting to think another way may be best as its not exactly fair to those that started late.

I'd participate if you made it a tad more original.. competition to first in points/ODA? That doesn't impress anyone anymore.

Where has this been done before? - I have never seen it done this way on other worlds..

[/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]I'll join both races, 2 PP per race since I have an uneven amount of points "nods". Do we send to you ZerO or what? :icon_redface:

Um well seeing as i have not heard back from the mods regarding the account there setting up to hold the premium points i guess i could hold onto them for now? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser4

Um well seeing as i have not heard back from the mods regarding the account there setting up to hold the premium points i guess i could hold onto them for now? :icon_confused:

[tt]Bank for Contest

This is the account you need to use.[/tt]

DeletedUser

Tracey, any chance you could edit the top thread with players that have given the PP? Or any chance on explaining how that part is going to work lol.

Will transfer PP when I know what's going on :)

DeletedUser4

Tracey, any chance you could edit the top thread with players that have given the PP? Or any chance on explaining how that part is going to work lol.

Will transfer PP when I know what's going on :)

[tt]I will check on the admin tool every two or three days and copy paste the list of people who have sent premium, I am in no way running this just looking after the bank account that goes along with it :xmas_biggrin: [/tt]