Point whore race! (Prize)

DeletedUser117

Read three posts up mate, Status Quo is played by a few players - all of them are very active and very good. If Status Quo is allowed in the competion - then no one will enter as he is already twice the size of the ranked two player.

DeletedUser

oh ok, i didn't knew that.. thanks once again! But in Portugal that is a little bit normal.. So, i don't get why he is not aloud, but of course i understand the point, cause not everybody can play like that or like to play like that :p lol.

thanks, and good luck for all!

DeletedUser

Hi everybody!

Just one doubt about this:

- Why Status.Quo is not aloud to join the race? Is one of the administrator's of UK server?

Sorry about this question, but i'm young this server, so my question is a little strange for you, but not for me.

(And sorry once again for my bad english)

Thanks
I.HATE.YOU

couple things
1. your english is fine.
2. something you will learn is read a bit before asking the question, a lot of people will get cranky about repeating answers. you can use Ctrl F to find it easier/

Read three posts up mate, Status Quo is played by a few players - all of them are very active and very good. If Status Quo is allowed in the competion - then no one will enter as he is already twice the size of the ranked two player.

not even a 100K lead, also as far as I know the other 2 on the account have never been top 20 :S though I may be wrong.

OK, LxZer sorry for the spam, I will delete my post in a bit(even though you called me a tool) :p

though couple questions:
1. is it 1mil points from where you are now or 1 mil points in general.?
2. I may enter the pointwhore race. :p

DeletedUser

couple things
1. your english is fine.
2. something you will learn is read a bit before asking the question, a lot of people will get cranky about repeating answers. you can use Ctrl F to find it easier/

not even a 100K lead, also as far as I know the other 2 on the account have never been top 20 :S though I may be wrong.

OK, LxZer sorry for the spam, I will delete my post in a bit(even though you called me a tool) :p

though couple questions:
1. is it 1mil points from where you are now or 1 mil points in general.?
2. I may enter the pointwhore race. :p

only on every world i have played :) well with exception of 1, where I was to lazy to farm

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

only on every world i have played :) well with exception of 1, where I was to lazy to farm

W36 was the exception? must have caught you on your off world cause I was going to say you weren't doing very good there.

DeletedUser

I was rank 20-40 something. It was a world i joined at the spur of the moment. I did okay for the effort i put in ;)

I can get top 5 consistently in any world solo playing half assed :)

DeletedUser

Hehe I didnt know you were on this world.

Go on join up, show us what your made of! :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

lxZerOxl

Did you change the win criteria, is it 500k or 1 million required to win the whore races :)

DeletedUser

thx for answering my question, im not going to enter though, theres no way of me winning >.<

DeletedUser4960

Updated. :)

Come on, isn't anyone else going to join? :(

eh ... what the hell. Game on! :icon_wink:

I would like to show my good spirit and join both, winning or not ... let's play :icon_razz:
Because of zerO and one other player, my area seems more likable every day. Howdy neighbor :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Hehe I didnt know you were on this world.

Go on join up, show us what your made of! :icon_wink:

I might since the account I took had this "Premium Account (31 premium points)" sooo I might but who do I send it to? to lazy to go look, I might just send it to you :p

Edit: where you talking to me or bad horse? because BH is on the status que account.

DeletedUser

eh ... what the hell. Game on! :icon_wink:

I would like to show my good spirit and join both, winning or not ... let's play :icon_razz:
Because of zerO and one other player, my area seems more likable every day. Howdy neighbor :icon_redface:

Good to see you join up! :D

I might since the account I took had this "Premium Account (31 premium points)" sooo I might but who do I send it to? to lazy to go look, I might just send it to you :p

Edit: where you talking to me or bad horse? because BH is on the status que account.

The account name is Bank for Contest

And yes i was telling you to join, not BH. :p

DeletedUser117

Just thought I might chuck a few stats up - just to see how everyone is going :icon_wink:

Pointwhore race participants:
Prize pool = 8 Premium points
Point whore race
lxZerOxl
image.php
Cruddy17
image.php
crazy wolf
image.php
Seductive-Dominatrix
image.php

ODA race
Prize pool = 8 Premium points
lxZerOxl
image.php
crazy wolf
image.php
Seductive-Dominatrix
image.php
Sparks
image.php

DeletedUser

OK, I sent one to the bank, add me to the pointwhore race :p

*everyone will now know my alias :O *

DeletedUser

lxzerolx's so called race

You guys were all baited...lol. Guys like lxzerolx have two people playing one account. If you are playing a solo account...you have no chance unless you don't plan on sleeping for the next 4 months. The creator of this so called contest has you all swindled.

No secret, I have my own beef with players like this (especially Zero)who need two players on one account...but don't you all think it would be fair for those players to disclose to you that they have two players playing one account before you put your money up? Would you rethink putting up the premium points you pay for; knowing his and other accounts have someone on 24 hours a day farming and nobling??

Fore warned is fore armed. Don't waste your money on players who are less than honest about how they intend on bending the contest to their favor.

Full disclosure on my part. I have an open beef going on with Zero. He has threatened to rim me :D ...Yeah. I have also scouted all his villages and sent the reports to all surrounding tribes. So yes....I have a beef with this account and my post is biased as well....but it does not make the truth go away. Do your own due diligence before spending your money on this. He is not the only two player one account player in this contest. Good Luck....the truth is out.

DeletedUser

You guys were all baited...lol. Guys like lxzerolx have two people playing one account. If you are playing a solo account...you have no chance unless you don't plan on sleeping for the next 4 months. The creator of this so called contest has you all swindled.

No secret, I have my own beef with players like this (especially Zero)who need two players on one account...but don't you all think it would be fair for those players to disclose to you that they have two players playing one account before you put your money up? Would you rethink putting up the premium points you pay for; knowing his and other accounts have someone on 24 hours a day farming and nobling??

Fore warned is fore armed. Don't waste your money on players who are less than honest about how they intend on bending the contest to their favor.

Full disclosure on my part. I have an open beef going on with Zero. He has threatened to rim me :D ...Yeah. I have also scouted all his villages and sent the reports to all surrounding tribes. So yes....I have a beef with this account and my post is biased as well....but it does not make the truth go away. Do your own due diligence before spending your money on this. He is not the only two player one account player in this contest. Good Luck....the truth is out.

Please do get your facts straight, they seem to be a bit misleading. The account the creator plays is not the only account that is co-played, the Cruddy17 account is also co-played. I believe the others are co-played or account sat daily as well, makes it just as fair. Please do not try to derail this competition, those who want to join know what they are doing. No one is forcing them, right?

DeletedUser117

Please go crawl back in your hole. So what if Zero has two people playing his account, some have 4 or even five coplayers - who cares its just a bit of fun, seriously man chill out! :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Oh goody. What happened to our 1v1?

Ill do a better reply later but im on my mobile atm :p