Point whore race! (Prize)

DeletedUser

While I agree he does indeed need to get his facts straight, so do you :icon_wink:.

I do not co-play nor am I hardly ever sat, unless I "need" to send an attack and I'm out. Yet, I joined both races. Why? For the fun of it.

- Latter directed at
Counter Punch -

I said I believe all accounts are coplayed or sat, not that all were, just I thought they all were coplayed or sat.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Give it a break old boy. I have not baited anyone, i merely made this competition to keep this world fun, as most people like myself get bored when theres no competition. I even payed 5 times more premium then anyone else Do not come in here with your bullsh1t mate.

One might say you payed more because you knew you had an unfair advantage from the start ;)

Ok mate, clearly your jealous that i know how to play the game and you don't. Those that have played with me know that i don't NEED co players to play, i have been top 20 in a number of worlds WITHOUT co players. I do pretty much everything on my account, i merely have co players to keep and eye on my account while i sleep. Heck ask my current co players and anyone else that has if they do much. You would find them answering that they have to do practically nothing. I usually send farming runs out before i go to bed and by the time i wake up there generally arriving home for me to send straight back out.

Wow, you really need to get over yourself...lol...did I just read that right?

Simple, im an aggressive active player that likes to fight, likes his sleep and also has a life outside of tw. I dont need co players but i like to be able to go out, and sleep knowing that my account is being watched. I also hate asking for sitters.

There is two ways of playing, active and aggressive (which im doing) or just be a turtle noob, which is what you are doing. (Correct me if im wrong?)

You do not need to be farming 24 hrs a day to grow quickly. Barbs only grow to 500 points here, there is only so much you can farm in that time and does not take much to empty the resources in them.

How am i not being honest about this? - Look at my profile, its obvious that there is more then one play on my account... Its says it. :icon_rolleyes:

Patience my turtle friend, i always keep my word and you shall be receiving your one way ticket to the rim. Im just going to be picking of your tribe members empty villages that are supporting you in the mean time.

Your so good at name calling. I need to get better at this. Will it make me a better TW player?
If you don't rim me with a 4 to 1 village advantage....will you promise to quit TW here on the public forums? Let's say 2 weeks? You should be able to take 8 villages in two weeks being the skilled player you are...correct?

As for your scouting etc. Typical.. You cant attack me yourself (apart from scouts) so you send scouts from your massively scout heavy villages to scout mine and send them to everything around me hoping they will fight your fight. Then again, what more can you do with just defense and scouts? :lol:

If scouts are not useful in the game...I wonder why Inno Games placed them in the game...hmmmm...?? Guess we will see why I did this....:icon_eek:

Oh please, thats like saying "Every account should only be aloud to be played for XX amount of hours per day or its unfair." Come on mate, stop ranting because you don't have anyone that wants to co play a noob like yourself.

Now if you would be so kind as to bugger of from my thread. :icon_evil:

What an interesting post.....

DeletedUser117

oh, you forgot to exclude us from the ODA race

/me joins :p

:icon_eek:

/me wonders if you can quit :lol:

But if you really want to be fair then you should not only restart ODA and points at 0 but also calculate the sizes of the people, thus allowing a percentage advantage to all entries that are solo, rimside and are geographically challenged.

The formula would be something like:

ODA ratio = (ODA growth / Players Vils) x X

X being the following factor
X = A + B + C + D + E
A = 10 (qualifier is anyone other than Status quo)
B = 10 (Qualifier is anyone in core K's)
C = 10 (Qualifier is rim players)
D = 50 (Qualifier is anyone in family tribes)
E = 100 (Qualifier is any solo players)

:lol:

DeletedUser

Counter Punch I'm going to guess your vendetta is personal against zero. You have the rest of us replying that are actually joining these races defending zero saying we know he and others are coplaying yet we are still joining for the fun and challenge of it, yet here you are again and again trying to sound all tough. Well guess what, you sound like an annoying prat.

Go back to your turtling and point whoring, and probably ally hugging.

DeletedUser

Counter Punch I'm going to guess your vendetta is personal against zero. You have the rest of us replying that are actually joining these races defending zero saying we know he and others are coplaying yet we are still joining for the fun and challenge of it, yet here you are again and again trying to sound all tough. Well guess what, you sound like an annoying prat.

Go back to your turtling and point whoring, and probably ally hugging.

+1

Counter, you seriously are annoying. Your so called points which you are making are simply sad, no one cares. Those who have entered have entered at their own risk of loosing, no one at all is sending a nuke to every village they have telling them "join or be rimmed". Please do shut up and get out. We all have respect for Zero and clearly know he would not make a competition so in any way gain himself premium. You on the other hand lost any and all respect, if you had any from all of us. Stop derailing the beautiful thread and go rant somewhere else, thank you.
<3

DeletedUser4

[tt]Hey guys its Christmas the season of Peace and Goodwill to all men :xmas_wink: [/tt]

DeletedUser

Yet another infidel smited by the spam crew :icon_twisted:

In reference to my old posts - by 'original' I didn't mean not used in any previous worlds, but rather some idea that goes beyond simply whoring points/OD. Like nobling most villages within a second (player and tribe), taking out the biggest player completely with one go as a tribal ops, tightest cluster of built up villages, best pnp, a picture/drawing pnp competition.. all of these have been done before but in my opinion its still more interesting than what you suggested.

Oh and cheers for at least making it fairer.

DeletedUser

No problem. Just tried to defend myself in the forum I was attacked in. I thought that was the appropriate thing to do since Zero posted in this thread as well. No one seemed to address him? Fear? Friends? I am surprised you are trying to squash a response from me in the same thread but OK....I understand. I guess it quite pointless anyway. Good luck on your little contest.

Might I suggest in the spirit of the season that people thinking of joining are told that accounts in the contest are co played. In fairness, they should know before they put up the money/premium points. I think it is only fair....

Good Gaming :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Oh my god give it a break would you? You claim you were merely defending yourself, yet you were the one who started said flaming in the first place. So don't try and twist the truth Counter Punch as we all know what truly has occurred in this thread.

Yes, some accounts in this game are coplayed, everyone knows it. None that are coplaying are trying to hide the fact so why do you insist on carrying on and on?

This was a good flame free thread until you came along, it was nice for a change.

DeletedUser

Counter punch, im not replying to your replies in this thread anymore.

If you want to continue this argument, unblock me and we can continue this in game, or if you want to continue making a fool of yourself on the external forums, make your own thread and flame me there. (Always want my own flame thread :icon_redface:)

DeletedUser2118

Guys, calm down. Go back to flaming me if you really need a target for your <3.

Counter punch pointed out that the contest creator was being coplayed without realizing that most others who have actually joined have an equivalent. He was immediately flamed and so defended himself....

I'd like it very much if you'd let me decide who looks like an idiot and who doesn't...see from my perspective a bunch of players flaming one guy for his opinion look a lot more....>_>

As for entry...I'm not supporting a contest that promotes selfish individual actions (Well aware they could be done to tribe benefit, but the point regardless is single player achievements)

DeletedUser

I'm quite sure you don't receive any OD/A/D for attacking yourself, your tribe support on the other hand... :icon_idea:

"lol" nuff said :icon_biggrin:

Yes of course you get ODA for attacking yourself.

Unless I am seriously mistaken? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

"lol" nuff said :icon_biggrin:

Yes of course you get ODA for attacking yourself.

Unless I am seriously mistaken? :icon_rolleyes:

no your right, you get ODA and ODD for attacking yourself, not that I have never done that or anything:icon_redface:

anyways, Zero whats the call then? starting from where we are now or start new?

DeletedUser

Why thank you. :lol:
I have only ever done it once (got bored so suicided troops and my ODA/ODD went up so I was like, hmm suicide :icon_redface::icon_eek:

Anyways, personally I think that this should be done at the start of w4. Status.Quo could own the points and the ODA races easily if he tried, he's that skilled PLUS more villages = MORE TROOPS = MORE ODA = MORE NEW VILLAGES.

Don't you think?

DeletedUser

no your right, you get ODA and ODD for attacking yourself, not that I have never done that or anything:icon_redface:

anyways, Zero whats the call then? starting from where we are now or start new?

He already posted that since no one objected to his suggestion of starting from scratch on Jan 1st that we would go ahead with starting from scratch.

Details are found written within the first post now as well.

DeletedUser

Not long till the race starts and entries close, so if you want to join you better do it soon!