Point whore race! (Prize)

DeletedUser4960

Heh my tribe can suck my big toe... Always calling meh noble whore :icon_cry:

Sometimes you get hurt so easily :icon_sad:
You know we are just jealous ... of your big toe :lol:

About the game - let the race begin! I'm not such a big fan of whoring but will give PP if someone I know IG do win this ... so for now: go go Crudz, go go ZerO!

DeletedUser4

[tt]I think you are going to have to post which race you are entering in to as I can only confirm receipt of the premium and not for which race you have entered :xmas_cool: [/tt]

DeletedUser

I sent 2 premium points to the Tracey account in world 3, would like to enter both :)

Edit

Dec 05,2009 02:21 Transfer 2 8 to: Bank for Contest
Dec 05,2009 02:14 Transfer 2 10 to: Tracey

Yeah maybe I should have read that whilst I was lucid, sent to Bank for contest as well now :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4

I sent 2 premium points to the Tracey account in world 3, would like to enter both :)

Edit

Dec 05,2009 02:21 Transfer 2 8 to: Bank for Contest
Dec 05,2009 02:14 Transfer 2 10 to: Tracey

Yeah maybe I should have read that whilst I was lucid, sent to Bank for contest as well now :)

[tt]Sent them back again :xmas_biggrin: [/tt]

DeletedUser

Dec 07,2009 09:22 Transfer 4 15 to: Bank for Contest

Sent 2 PP for both races :)

DeletedUser117

nah make it the ODA race - at least I am in the top twenty there :lol:

DeletedUser

Dec 10,2009 15:22 Transfer 10 40 to: Bank for Contest

Finally got my paypal password sorted! :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

first post on co.uk :icon_biggrin:

why is status.quo forbidden to enter?

DeletedUser

first post on co.uk :icon_biggrin:

why is status.quo forbidden to enter?

because lodda(thats lodda isn't it?) can hit and hold #1 solo well, mix in the other 2(is it a secret? if so I wont name them). you have 1 amazing player and 2 pretty decent players all on 1 account(so tri-played). were as 2-3 of the top 7 are co-played, and 3-4 are solo. plus we all know lodda would win and if status was allowed nobody would enter :p

DeletedUser

Spot on smite, we would be better of just sending them our pp and not trying if they were allowed! :p

DeletedUser

Hi everybody!

Just one doubt about this:

- Why Status.Quo is not aloud to join the race? Is one of the administrator's of UK server?

Sorry about this question, but i'm young this server, so my question is a little strange for you, but not for me.

(And sorry once again for my bad english)

Thanks
I.HATE.YOU