Point whore race! (Prize)

DeletedUser

You guys were all baited...lol. Guys like lxzerolx have two people playing one account. If you are playing a solo account...you have no chance unless you don't plan on sleeping for the next 4 months. The creator of this so called contest has you all swindled.

No secret, I have my own beef with players like this (especially Zero)who need two players on one account...but don't you all think it would be fair for those players to disclose to you that they have two players playing one account before you put your money up? Would you rethink putting up the premium points you pay for; knowing his and other accounts have someone on 24 hours a day farming and nobling??

Fore warned is fore armed. Don't waste your money on players who are less than honest about how they intend on bending the contest to their favor.

Full disclosure on my part. I have an open beef going on with Zero. He has threatened to rim me :D ...Yeah. I have also scouted all his villages and sent the reports to all surrounding tribes. So yes....I have a beef with this account and my post is biased as well....but it does not make the truth go away. Do your own due diligence before spending your money on this. He is not the only two player one account player in this contest. Good Luck....the truth is out.

I am now solo, and entered, and plan to win :p also I don't farm.

also zero add me to the list :(

DeletedUser

The point is gentlemen.....none of the co-players told the others in the sense of fairness and honesty. Get upset if you like at me for telling the truth and warning the other players...but it is only fair to them. Your have the advantage in the game....don't cheat people out of money too. This was dishonest from the start....period.

DeletedUser

The point is gentlemen.....none of the co-players told the others in the sense of fairness and honesty. Get upset if you like at me for telling the truth and warning the other players...but it is only fair to them. Your have the advantage in the game....don't cheat people out of money too. This was dishonest from the start....period.

I'm sorry but I don't buy that at all. Yes lot of people have co players some two, three and even more. That doesn't matter imho at all, it's just a bit of fun. I personally do use sitters but I've never once had a co player, yet I've managed to get rank 1 in oda at two and three months in on worlds that I played alone on.

In terms of this point whore race!, I think it's right that the World 3 current rank one player should be excluded. But I think so far it's open to anyone to win, and if I don't then I'm cool with that, as any good tribal wars player would do I will blame it on the weather, or a sore toe, or lack of co players. But if I do win it will be all the sweeter knowing I'm all on my lonesome, and will rejoice in my momentary public awesomeness :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

What is the current tally up to?

I am considering jumpstarting this a bit by adding 5 pp to each contest. If I do end up winning anything (not likely with how lazy I am) those points will go towards other contests.

Your have the advantage in the game....don't cheat people out of money too. This was dishonest from the start....period.

Seriously? Did you not see the part where he donated 10 of his own points towards the prize pool?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Please do get your facts straight, they seem to be a bit misleading. The account the creator plays is not the only account that is co-played, the Cruddy17 account is also co-played. I believe the others are co-played or account sat daily as well, makes it just as fair. Please do not try to derail this competition, those who want to join know what they are doing. No one is forcing them, right?

While I agree he does indeed need to get his facts straight, so do you :icon_wink:.

I do not co-play nor am I hardly ever sat, unless I "need" to send an attack and I'm out. Yet, I joined both races. Why? For the fun of it.

- Latter directed at
Counter Punch -

DeletedUser

You guys were all baited...lol. Guys like lxzerolx have two people playing one account. If you are playing a solo account...you have no chance unless you don't plan on sleeping for the next 4 months. The creator of this so called contest has you all swindled.

Give it a break old boy. I have not baited anyone, i merely made this competition to keep this world fun, as most people like myself get bored when theres no competition. I even payed 5 times more premium then anyone else Do not come in here with your bullsh1t mate.

No secret, I have my own beef with players like this (especially Zero)who need two players on one account...but don't you all think it would be fair for those players to disclose to you that they have two players playing one account before you put your money up? Would you rethink putting up the premium points you pay for; knowing his and other accounts have someone on 24 hours a day farming and nobling??

Ok mate, clearly your jealous that i know how to play the game and you don't. Those that have played with me know that i don't NEED co players to play, i have been top 20 in a number of worlds WITHOUT co players. I do pretty much everything on my account, i merely have co players to keep and eye on my account while i sleep. Heck ask my current co players and anyone else that has if they do much. You would find them answering that they have to do practically nothing. I usually send farming runs out before i go to bed and by the time i wake up there generally arriving home for me to send straight back out.

Simple, im an aggressive active player that likes to fight, likes his sleep and also has a life outside of tw. I dont need co players but i like to be able to go out, and sleep knowing that my account is being watched. I also hate asking for sitters.

There is two ways of playing, active and aggressive (which im doing) or just be a turtle noob, which is what you are doing. (Correct me if im wrong?)

You do not need to be farming 24 hrs a day to grow quickly. Barbs only grow to 500 points here, there is only so much you can farm in that time and does not take much to empty the resources in them.

Fore warned is fore armed. Don't waste your money on players who are less than honest about how they intend on bending the contest to their favor.

How am i not being honest about this? - Look at my profile, its obvious that there is more then one play on my account... Its says it. :icon_rolleyes:

Full disclosure on my part. I have an open beef going on with Zero. He has threatened to rim me :D ...Yeah. I have also scouted all his villages and sent the reports to all surrounding tribes. So yes....I have a beef with this account and my post is biased as well....but it does not make the truth go away. Do your own due diligence before spending your money on this. He is not the only two player one account player in this contest. Good Luck....the truth is out.

Patience my turtle friend, i always keep my word and you shall be receiving your one way ticket to the rim. Im just going to be picking of your tribe members empty villages that are supporting you in the mean time.

As for your scouting etc. Typical.. You cant attack me yourself (apart from scouts) so you send scouts from your massively scout heavy villages to scout mine and send them to everything around me hoping they will fight your fight. Then again, what more can you do with just defense and scouts? :lol:

Oh please, thats like saying "Every account should only be aloud to be played for XX amount of hours per day or its unfair." Come on mate, stop ranting because you don't have anyone that wants to co play a noob like yourself.

Now if you would be so kind as to bugger of from my thread. :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

can I get name down for the ODA race

Once i have seen a confirmation of your payment yes..

I am now solo, and entered, and plan to win :p also I don't farm.

also zero add me to the list :(

Your playing the Reduaram account correct?

What is the current tally up to?

I am considering jumpstarting this a bit by adding 5 pp to each contest. If I do end up winning anything (not likely with how lazy I am) those points will go towards other contests.

Would be lovely to have you join as i want you to stay on this world! :p

[tt]Updated first post with new totals[/tt]

Darn it, i was also editing the main page while your were. Can you please check that i didn't edit the main page back to what it was before?

Sorry :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Thanks Tracey. :)

To those in the race or considering joining:

I have been considering changing the way this competition is being done. As at the current stage it is first to 1 million points regardless of your current points etc.

I was thinking perhaps if i were to change it so that the actual race starts on the 1st of January with everyone on zero points. I could just put everyones starting points on the 1st next to there name and then the first to have 1 mill points added to there starting points wins. This way its more fair to those that started later. Same for that ODA race.

Let me know what you all think on this idea and if use would prefer it to be done that way!

Thanks.

DeletedUser

I think thats a good idea for sure zero, will definitely make it more of a level playing field. A shame more haven't joined in on the fun though..

P.S - I put 2 PP toward both races not 1 per. So you might want to adjust the totals on the first page. Tracey can confirm if you don't believe me.

DeletedUser

Yeh, it would be better i think.

I'll wait for Tracey to confirm as i dont trust you.... Just kidding :p

I'll update it.

DeletedUser4

I have been considering changing the way this competition is being done. As at the current stage it is first to 1 million points regardless of your current points etc.

I was thinking perhaps if i were to change it so that the actual race starts on the 1st of January with everyone on zero points. I could just put everyones starting points on the 1st next to there name and then the first to have 1 mill points added to there starting points wins. This way its more fair to those that started later. Same for that ODA race.

Let me know what you all think on this idea and if use would prefer it to be done that way!

Thanks.

[tt]Have to agree think this would be the better option [/tt]

DeletedUser

I agree with the snap shot of current points and oda points 100% then Start on the 1st of Jan

Tracy if there was a ban on attacks for the holidays this would make this a bit easier, okay that's a lie but hint hint :)

DeletedUser

I agree with the snap shot of current points and oda points 100% then Start on the 1st of Jan

Tracy if there was a ban on attacks for the holidays this would make this a bit easier, okay that's a lie but hint hint :)

A ban on attacks but not on barbs... (think)

And Zero, brilliant idea. I'll go for it :)

DeletedUser

You said there's no way around the ODA on, as in there is no rules, what about attacking yourself?
Some people just have that l33tness about them :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Ok then, unless a number of participants dont agree with changing the way the competition is run as seen here. We shall switch to that and the race will start on the 1st of January with all participants starting with 0 points.

DeletedUser

You said there's no way around the ODA on, as in there is no rules, what about attacking yourself?
Some people just have that l33tness about them :icon_rolleyes:

I'm quite sure you don't receive any OD/A/D for attacking yourself, your tribe support on the other hand... :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

Thanks.

considering when I signed up I was the closest to a million(yes I am on the reduaram account, Red quit about a week ago now I think). and I say the start in January sounds extremely fair :p