Predictions

DeletedUser

I am sure they would reply if online.

guessing 360EV is the Noob you refer too.

Any how, enough entertainment from both of you.

Stop commenting for the sake of commenting? If you have something decent or legit to say then please do, otherwise shut up

DeletedUser13488

Listen here twat, who do you think you are?
Don't you ever tell me to shut up.

Having a good convo and communication is one thing. But never tell someone to shut up on how they post.

So stick your dummy back in your mouth and suck.

End off

DeletedUser13240

Okay why don't we all just calm down or it's gonna get nasty in here... It's a public forum but doesn't mean it's safe to throw insults around. Jeez I sound like a mod :icon_eek: lol.

Oh wait, I'm supposed to be out of here. My bad. *Walks out*

DeletedUser

Listen here twat, who do you think you are?
Don't you ever tell me to shut up.

Having a good convo and communication is one thing. But never tell someone to shut up on how they post.

So stick your dummy back in your mouth and suck.

End off

Currently, rank 1 player and Duke of rank 1 tribe ;)

And yourself?

Deleted User - 70854

I was referring to your top 15 i didnt even look at yours, maybe party penguins ;)

excuse me? We have 57 "free villages" (internals/low point barbs), we have 165 villages so thats a percentage of 35%

you have 107 "free villages, out of 238 villages, which is a percentage of 45%

so you wanna say that again mate? Yeah thought not.

DeletedUser13543

barbs/bonus are really different to internals, you have to build up barbs where as most internals will already be built. they really shouldn't be grouped together under the "free village" label.

imo a good player should take bonus village if they have more noble slots than they can use. it is a shame twstats cant tell the difference between barbs and bonus :(

DeletedUser10100

Barbs / Bonus vills are sadly a must on Chruch worlds to be honest and anyone who tells me otherwise is smoking some very strange badly cut product from botswana. But only nobling barb/bonus vills and Internals doesn't really say much for a players capability, their enemy caps and OD are what I personally base their capability on in the first instance. How they conduct themselves both in game / external etc included in that.

My opinion is that the only way to judge someones skills is to go up against them personally.

Deleted User - 70854

right, lets start with barbs:

so theres 29

RTN: 14
Ted: 38

now for players started to be internalled whilst in same tribe, then kicked and carried on, evidently for more space for recruits:

http://gyazo.com/0c4b8039e83494ee730e8ec117f5d92e.png
5^
shevaun/xrayjay/luhem = 7

and then your good friend Brux, who clearly gifted you villages (There were reports proving this at the time, but its ancient history now) = 9

total: 102, easier to count when your writing it down. I also expect many of the others (such as lee, other FFS members etc) to have gifted to you, but no way of knowing so havent included

DeletedUser

Omg lol brux didnt gift me those vils - my friend brux left weeks before i nobled brux - its a completely different player....

DeletedUser

Showing what haha? I swear to you those were not gifted - we cleared all of his villages first as morale started to hurt, then when he was troopless we sent nobles in - i guess the reports might have made it look like he emptied the vils but we cleared them all.

I didn't even know the player that was on that account

DeletedUser13390

your hatred of IBF is noted.

you can take a number or come back when the queue is a little smaller...... yeah your going to be gone a long time

DeletedUser10100

Well this forum looks a lot more tidy than a few hours or so ago. Back on topic I suppose.

I wonder when the STD family will declare on RP?, rumor has it they are looking at this. That should be interesting, a two front war with TWZ family and STD family. Should be fun. Bring it on I say.

DeletedUser6796

I predict STD will sensibly eat through ODIN first, rather than leaving a growing tribe inside their area as they comcentrate their attacks and defence against anyone else.

I predict that Ted will face real war in the next three weeks, and they will not be looking too tough as the stats come through.

I predict that DMS will effectively disband.. Which is a pity as they showed a lot of promise and talent at one point.

and I predict I will finally make it to the top 100 after many setbacks. :)

Lilli
x