Predictions

Deleted User - 70854

I think we need to start predicting which spread member will quit next...

DeletedUser

In a month, as we know a lot can happen, so, my prediction stands at...
1: IBF - they'll remain the biggest tribe and by some. Slowly eating away at southern Spread.
2: Spread - very slow growth due to too many naps, alliance and being eaten by IBF, unless they also have a diplomatic agreement.
3: RP - Munching there way north and south, slowly gaining on Spread.
4: UP - making there way up the leaderboard another place. The north is there territory and will make it more so in the next month.
5: TLS - Remaining constant, fighting there way in the north east.
6: RT - staying stable but continued growth.
7: Starks - I don't know there current stance diplomatically on the world, but could possibly start to grow in the north western area.
8: TWZ - Crawling away I'd say.
9: TWZ3 - Like there bigger brother!
10: Asylum - Making there way into the top 10. Growth in the north from ex std members and DIR members shoots them further up the board.

DeletedUser

Always got an answer for everything, saying the saaaaame stuff.

Can you answer the question please?

'Stee Not handle it anymore or is he doing the almighty merge?'

DeletedUser13543

could say the same about most of your members, think before you speak next time the almighty Spread has lost far more members then IBF have.

Ted has lost more members than IBF, spread is a new tribe (new leadership mostly different members than the start, hence the name change). So if you think about it IBF has lost a lot more member than spread because only 2 members have quit spread.

DeletedUser13390

Always got an answer for everything, saying the saaaaame stuff.

Can you answer the question please?

'Stee Not handle it anymore or is he doing the almighty merge?'

yes i do have an answer all the time because you just love having everything you say come back to bite you it would seem.

in regards to the question if you are so interested ask him yourself i wont speak about my members plans/happenings when it is not my place to do so.

Ted has lost more members than IBF, spread is a new tribe (new leadership mostly different members than the start, hence the name change). So if you think about it IBF has lost a lot more member than spread because only 2 members have quit spread.

oh my oh my how silly of you go to Twstats, same tribe just renamed so your little attempt at saving face for Ted/Spread failed here

DeletedUser

Not looking so good now for IBF :s

Lost 2 of their good/big players :(

Got a whiney reply to that Sean haha?

DeletedUser12618

I'm going to step in here to say hello.

I'm the new mod and I'd prefer if we didn't let posts degenerate to taking personal shots at one another.

Argue facts, discuss opinions, disagree with what you like, or don't like. your call. Relevant to the first post.
But let's stop the name calling and insults before they get any worse.

DeletedUser

Agreed... Lets start over again

In a months time, top 5 player and top 5 tribe predictions?

Top 5 Players

Kiam
Pulse
Anthonymc23 (him and Brrando could be either way round)
Brrando83
Zil1

Top 5 Tribe

Spread
IBF
RP
SoCute
TLS (Maybe Up)

DeletedUser4147

Top 5 Players

Kiam
Pulse
Anthonymc23 (him and Brrando could be either way round)
Brrando83
Zil1

I would argue that Irregularity will return to the top 5, this past week neither player on the account has been very active due to RL but we should press on again now. But of course I am biased on that, we should remove Zil and maybe get to rank 3 again (there's no catching Brrando who may be rank 1 in a month), unless Spread somehow crush Anthony?.

Top 5 Tribe

Spread
IBF
RP
SoCute
TLS (Maybe Up)

You reckon a 3 man tribe can out grow a 6 and 17 man tribe, when they can only expand by attacking IBF or Spread? I don't think SoCute break the top 5 in a month, TLS and Up will be 4th and 5th respectively in my opinion.

DeletedUser

Brrando will not knock me off rank 1 spot :D Thats a guarantee :) not anytime soon anyway

Well i was going to put on my top 5 tribe that if SoCute manage to recruit others then yes they will not only break top 5 but top 3 as well...

Ban Hammer

Reaction score
Ranks through recruitment the way of certain players and the only know how they have.

although i must thank you for making my prediction of a 2 month implode from Ted / Spread coming true :)