Predictions

DeletedUser5582

I predict that Acki will now never find out about the wonders of the edit button and is doomed to walk the shades of forums past muttering about triple posts. Sad times. Still silver linings and all the little twerp is gone so mines a slightly chilled NZ sauvignon blanc.

Nibbles anyone?

DeletedUser10100

+1 rep there Jo. That actually made me chuckle. Ha ha "I predict that acki will now never find out" lol

DeletedUser13331

After reading through these forums it really is amusing how hostile people get over this game :') just have some fun pps!

And hello everyone on the UK servers this is my first post on here :)

DeletedUser10100

Hi ionizer,

welcome the UK forum, where the posts a few and far between

DeletedUser6796

There is fractionally more life on the world than the forum. It is a small fraction.

Unfortunately, it is a small world and unlikely to grow much because the next has already started - so aside from a flurry of PnP when an actual war breaks out instead of just poking fun at imploding zombies - you are unlikely to see much more.

But you've generated a couple of responses, so not all bad.

I predict that the forum will not be very dynamic. Safe Prediction, that.

Lilli
x

DeletedUser13331

Yeahh im finding most of our in game activity is across skype, I'm thinking this is a common trend on worlds that only allows 21 tribe members, unless there is a flee of sister tribes with shared forums. But even they will be thinned out sooner or later.

DeletedUser6796

And there was me thinking it was only Ted that kept looking over their shoulders...

Lilli
x

DeletedUser13240

I predict that in the coming months, all of the tribes that ally with Ted will backstab them :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser6796

It could be worse. I live in Norway.

Or 1987 as Troj calls it.

Lilli
x

Ban Hammer

Reaction score
i would like to so add a few extra recent predictions.

1.) IBF will remain the new top tribe of UK21 for the few months to come and well deserved it is.
2.)~RP~ / ~RT~ will hop skip over ted int he rankings and will prolly get a point boost in future wars to come.
3.) Ted will implode in 2 months or most would of left by then.