Premium Features that you would like to see......

DeletedUser

Pay 2000 premium points and be boosted to rank 1 on the world!

Because the new premium feature where you pay to get instant builds, resources in market for 1:1, increased resource production by 20% for 7 days etc etc is just the long way about it.

+1, you could noble within 1 hour, if you payed to get 1 million res an hour and you had instant builds.

DeletedUser1616

A resource leveller. There is a script that did this on .net. Works out what transports to send to what village.

DeletedUser1616

Thanks ! I knew I had used something similar, didnt notice it in the approved list !

DeletedUser7687

I would like to see some form of search facility on the tribe forums similar to that on world forums. I have lost count of the times I have forgotton which forum a particualr thread is in.

Also, in the future, I would pay 100,000 premium points to play on a world where premium is the same as it is now.

As an afterthought I would pay 1,000,000 to buy all the shares in Innogames!

Nauzhror

Reaction score
They don't want to do that, because then you could use it for noble trains & fake attacks, etc.

Sounds like more reason for them to do it to me. Afterall the larger the benefit of premium features the more likely people are to buy them.

DeletedUser

300 premium points to relocate yourself on the map, must be able to pick our own coordinates!!!!