Premium Price change discussion

DeletedUser

well, i think it's fine, will be interesting to see the change. Will this work as 10 pp for 1 day as well?

will make sitting with PP much easier.. ;)

DeletedUser

So it's worth while buying say 3x 50 points now for £57(3x£19) and getting 6900(3x2300) points as opposed to paying £50 after the change and only getting 5000 points... As you get extra 1900 points for £7?

DeletedUser

Fine wth pricing, but went bankrupt a couple of years back and can't have cards so use mobile, by the looks of the payments i'd need 2 80 top ups which would be more than a £5 top up voucher where as a bundle of 100 points would be less than a £5 , which would I know sound like much , but there are younger players who may not have the £10 bu would find the £5

DeletedUser4

Fine wth pricing, but went bankrupt a couple of years back and can't have cards so use mobile, by the looks of the payments i'd need 2 80 top ups which would be more than a £5 top up voucher where as a bundle of 100 points would be less than a £5 , which would I know sound like much , but there are younger players who may not have the £10 bu would find the £5

[tt]Another option open to you is a pre paid card which you would be able to have[/tt]

DeletedUser

Why change the points systems? By all means Increase prices, But leave things that your costumers already understand alone.

DeletedUser6937

what a rip off arnt you making enough money from us

so basicly youve raised the premium price and tryed to confuse us changing the system

whos got £50 spare to spend on tw, get real

well it totally ruined the game for me, i carnt afford them prices as im sure many feel the same

£3.99 for a mounth instead of £2.90

£9.20 for 4 mounths now £19.99 for 3 mounths

not happy at all

DeletedUser4

what a rip off arnt you making enough money from us

so basicly youve raised the premium price and tryed to confuse us changing the system

whos got £50 spare to spend on tw, get real

well it totally ruined the game for me, i carnt afford them prices as im sure many feel the same

£3.99 for a mounth instead of £2.90

£9.20 for 4 mounths now £19.99 for 3 mounths

not happy at all

[tt]After it will be 30 weeks for £19.99

For 30 Premium Points, you get 3 days of premium account, for 100 points, you get 14 days. In practice, that means that you get 30 weeks of Premium Account for £19.99. The no-ads mode will be included in our new premium account!
[/tt]

DeletedUser

Are you Alister Darling in Disguise????

If you are going to hike the prices up then explain to us why. Although some won't care and pay whatever you charge them there are others that will be debating if it is worth it, so be honest to your customers and explain the reasons for the hike and maybe just maybe you might win the doubters over.

As for me, well we live in rip off Britain so it does not surprise me!:icon_evil:

DeletedUser4

[tt]There has been no price rise in Tribal Wars for a long time yet in that time we have brought out many new premium features lately the new mobile version. At some point there was always going to be a time when an increase had to happen, but they have held off for as long as they possibly could.

As with anything in this life, the more improvements you put into something the higher the cost and that is across the board on anything.[/tt]

DeletedUser6938

The only way we will be able to get a cheaper rate is by buying huge amounts of credit in advance (30 weeks plus)

what guarantees do we have that tw done go bust on us and we get nothing for our investment => NONE

DeletedUser

"The more improvements you put into something the higher the cost"

Surely development of a new feature is a one off cost, with no additional continual maintenance/etc cost after its implementation, but the premium is a continual income from a player?

DeletedUser

So if you are a player on more than one world you suffer for being a loyal customer? Why not a combined bundle for those players?

DeletedUser4

"The more improvements you put into something the higher the cost"

Surely development of a new feature is a one off cost, with no additional continual maintenance/etc cost after its implementation, but the premium is a continual income from a player?

[tt]I was making a comment regarding the game as a whole, not about the individual features, as there have been numerous improvements since the previous increase, which was prior to .UK starting. [/tt]

DeletedUser

It's basically a 25%-35% raise in prices.

And I think something is wrong, 3 GBP gets you 80 points, and 3.99 GBP gets you 200?

DeletedUser4

It's basically a 25%-35% raise in prices.

And I think something is wrong, 3 GBP gets you 80 points, and 3.99 GBP gets you 200?

[tt]I will add something to the main post the £3 for 80 is SMS prices[/tt]

DeletedUser

why try and hide it all with bollox numbers. all this 100 pts crap. trying to make it hard to work out differences.. bit like keeping the box the same size and putting less in it when to go to tesco's

DeletedUser

From the looks of it 200 new premium points will give you one month of ad free premium ?? CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG

If you happen to be in a EUR zone its not actually that bad
Under the current system I pay €2.90 per month for premium plus €1.99 for 3 premium points for my no ads mode
For 3 months I therefore pay €10.69 for 3 months premium without ads ((2.9*3)+1.99)
(I pay for premium by SMS generally)

In the new system I will pay £9.99 GBP which is equivalent to €11.17 for the same service which is an increase of €0.48 over 3 months or 16 cent per month or a grand difference of €1.92 over 12 months!
That's not too bad

DeletedUser

many do not take the no ads option. They now have no choice and are effevtively being charged for it... plus a bit more...