Premium Price change discussion

DeletedUser

£9 a month does seem much for something which you get no return on except a little fun and I'd prefer now to just leave TW and join another free online game like Guild Wars as it does not demand extra fees.
This has honestly ruined a lot of peoples experiences but like someone said, why not let SMS but 200 points for £4 as it'll make me and a lot more Teenagers or people with no credit cars to pay easily.

DeletedUser

I understand that you can't offer an SMS option for people as there is a maxiumum amount a person can charge for an SMS msg, right? But I really think that we need the pay by phone option back again. People can preach of these Wallie E-Voucher or w/e, but after walking into two of the stores in my town listed as paypoints for Wallie the response was that they had no idea what I was talking about.

There are other options that I could pay by, but it's just easier for me to pay via phone. I certainly won't be buying premium on more than 1 world (applicable for the whole of tribalwars, not just this server) until it's sorted and I can feasibly pay via phone (not £12 a month - cause that's not feasible by any stretch of my imagination!)

We know it's not impossible to charge £4 or w/e for 200 points by phone as it was done before this change. It's just getting Innogames satisfying their customers!

DeletedUser

tw rip off

what a rip off this will be the last game of tw i play i think tw will lose a lot of customers

DeletedUser

I'm now asking for Premium points, like a beggar really...

I have a friend who is helping me and I'm helping him so I have enough PP, it'd just be better if I could do it myself, PLEASE bring back the cheap phone option!

DeletedUser

Love the complaints two months late.

DeletedUser

Haha I'm joining this discussion late too but from reading this;

Current system

3 Premium points £1.99 for 9 days = 22p per day
5 Premium points £2.90 for 30 days = 9p per day
10 Premium points £4.90 for 60 days = 8p perday
20 Premium points £9.20 for 120 days = 7p per day
50 Premium points £19.00 for 300 days = 6p per day

New system

60 premium points £1.99 for 6 days = 33p per day
200 premium points £3.99 for 28 days = 14p per day
600 premium points £9.99 for 84 days = 11p per day
1500 premium points £19.99 for 210 days = 9p per day
5000 premium points £49.99 for 700 days = 7p per day

The lowest price deal is effectively 50% more expensive! WOW!

DeletedUser

Pretty annoyed now that I have to renew my premium. I have to do it by SMS, so it's basicly costing me a £9 for Month 1, £8 for Month 2, £9 for Month 3 etc. It's not that I can keep up with that but I've got Xbox Live, means I'll have to cut down on phone usage etc. :(

DeletedUser4147

I used to use SMS, but i looked ta what else is availble. you can easily get your hands on a wall-e card (even if your under-age it'll be quite simple).

I use UKash, it's quite handy that my corner shop sell me it... so the scenario, ohh crap the train need sniping in an hour and my P/A just run out, doesn't screw me over, not that it would ;)

DeletedUser269

Haha I'm joining this discussion late too but from reading this;

Current system

3 Premium points £1.99 for 9 days = 22p per day
5 Premium points £2.90 for 30 days = 9p per day
10 Premium points £4.90 for 60 days = 8p perday
20 Premium points £9.20 for 120 days = 7p per day
50 Premium points £19.00 for 300 days = 6p per day

New system

60 premium points £1.99 for 6 days = 33p per day
200 premium points £3.99 for 28 days = 14p per day
600 premium points £9.99 for 84 days = 11p per day
1500 premium points £19.99 for 210 days = 9p per day
5000 premium points £49.99 for 700 days = 7p per day

The lowest price deal is effectively 50% more expensive! WOW!

WOW, at the most an 11p inflation. Really people will twist at anything. When was the previous prices upped? In fact can you even remember? So why twist about the 11p and be glad it hasn’t gone up more, like most things in today society.

For one I’m glad TW still is affordable, So I would rather pay the extra to ensure a stable game.

DeletedUser949

My two pence

Love the complaints two months late.

My guess would be that people who have come back to play UK5 (a fairly new world), I guess this cause im one of them and would like to add my two pence. (instead of two cents).

Anyways, like the majority of people here have said, ITS WAY OVERPRICED if your paying by phone, yet alone SMS. Alot of people have already done the calculations and evaluations AND like people have said they might even quit TW, including me.

However, Its not Tharagons Fault but I Hope he expresses our opinions to Inno, Because its unfair, Its like saying if you dont own a credit card you should either have one or face the extremely overpriced £9 a month :/

Please fix this Tharagon, We're counting on you

DeletedUser

@shariff, it's nothing anyone other than the companies supplying the service can "fix" as they are the ones controlling the price tags, INNO games are merely adding a small cost on top of what they charge to cover the expenses they have to pay to provide SMS/Landline options on TW and possibly a small amount to profit (if they do). If you look on other games with an option to pay through your mobile/landlines you will see they have similar if not more expensive pricing.

I advise you too check the Business Model used by INNOGAMES, they aren't purposely trying to scam you :p

DeletedUser

My guess would be that people who have come back to play UK5 (a fairly new world), I guess this cause im one of them and would like to add my two pence. (instead of two cents).

Anyways, like the majority of people here have said, ITS WAY OVERPRICED if your paying by phone, yet alone SMS. Alot of people have already done the calculations and evaluations AND like people have said they might even quit TW, including me.

However, Its not Tharagons Fault but I Hope he expresses our opinions to Inno, Because its unfair, Its like saying if you dont own a credit card you should either have one or face the extremely overpriced £9 a month :/

Please fix this Tharagon, We're counting on you

just be thankful that the game is free, mostly.

DeletedUser949

Im very thankful that its free, even more thankful that the PA services dont give an advantage to people with no PA, just makes life easier :)

Alls im pointing out is im disappointed that a good feature to buy PA was removed with the new PP system, and becuase of this they have lost PA customers, and would like it back, in which hopefully we do get it back..