Premium Price change discussion

DeletedUser

the point system change was designed to create confusion and help massage the figures
if they had just increased the price it would be to easy to see what was going on
you only have to read the posts to see it worked

DeletedUser

the point system change was designed to create confusion and help massage the figures
if they had just increased the price it would be to easy to see what was going on
you only have to read the posts to see it worked
I only have to read one to see someone is not reading them and then blaming inno.

DeletedUser

one of the things i find most frustrating in the gaming world is when companies blame the cost of added features and in game improvements to justify an increase in fees,,
if anything they need these improvements to maintain player numbers and to stop the game becoming stale and outdated,
like investment into the architecture of the hardware such as bandwidth and servers,, investment being the key word it was thier choice, in order to be able to handle a larger playerbase and therefore more paying customers,, and should have come from profits already made not from what is predictable future earnings,

personally the biggest thing innogames has to worry about isnt the price increase, but that they may no longer be the most attractive option out there gaming wise,
why by a ford when you can have an audi

DeletedUser

has the amount of points changed because the asia tw you can pay extra for ingame bonuses....so more points for extra things...like grepolis?

and if this is the case will it happen to all servers in the future?

Nauzhror

Reaction score
personally the biggest thing innogames has to worry about isnt the price increase, but that they may no longer be the most attractive option out there gaming wise,
why by a ford when you can have an audi

You clearly don't understand why most of the players still play.

Has nothing to do with the price. There are a massive number of players who continue to play solely because of the friends they've made and the tribal skype chats.

DeletedUser

has the amount of points changed because the asia tw you can pay extra for ingame bonuses....so more points for extra things...like grepolis?

and if this is the case will it happen to all servers in the future?

[clt]At this point in time there are no such plans[/clt]

DeletedUser

but to be honest you prob know as well as me if the asia tw has been made the same way as grepolis then its only a matter of time before they change the lot...

i think most people will agree its so unfair to be able to buy ingame advantages..thats why most people play tw..

i wanted to play grepolis but i tryed evony once which is the same and if you cant afford the extra's you have know chance.

i think if .uk and .net are made like tw asia with the ingame bonuses i think alot of people will quite playing this game which is a shame as its got a massive following...

i think if this changes are made to .uk and .net we should boycott the game.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
but to be honest you prob know as well as me if the asia tw has been made the same way as grepolis

I have no clue where you are getting that Asian TW allows these things. I just browsed the Korean TW forum and they offer exactly '1' premium feature that we don't. There you can pay 3 pp to have your account name changed.

DeletedUser

I just browsed the Korean TW forum and they offer exactly '1' premium feature that we don't. There you can pay 3 pp to have your account name changed.
that's quite interesting in itself.

DeletedUser

[th]Although the Asian market will be offered such "premium buyable" ingame benefits as far as I am informed.

But actually there are absolutely no plans to install them in our version, too. This is meant to be read: "We asked the responsible person at InnoGames and he assured us that those features are not meant for the UK market." Whereas I would like to see the "name change for X premium"-feature installed in our version.[/th]

DeletedUser

I'll let you think you won for now so your ego can live on yet another day.

Nauz's ego is to an extant great and hilarious and probably will never die?

>Also, I think previously a statement was made that people pay SMS which costs a lot of money and to innogames they do not make as much when people pay via card etc.

>I understand that price increases are necessary. Also, you should do a service where people can donate money.

>Furthermore, since SMS cost more you should make paying via different services different. For example on RuneScape it costs £5 for membership via SMS where as card cost £3. If you do this you keep online customers happy as well as getting the correcr money of different payment methods.

- Just of thought :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i know have to pay £4 for 200 points which doesn't cover a month's worth of points because you need 230

I used to only have to pay £3 for 4 points, so what's the difference :/

DeletedUser

worse than i thought

80 Premium points 3.00 GBP
i am being penalised for paying by phone

this is bad i use to pay £4.99 for 10 points 60 days
now my only choice is £3.00 for 80 points
that makes it £16 for 56 days

that is far worse than the 80% i thought it was going to be
thats over 300% rise
:mad::mad::mad::mad:

no premium for me
and so much for the 47%
all the einstines where rambeling about

DeletedUser4147

i am being penalised for paying by phone

this is bad i use to pay £4.99 for 10 points 60 days
now my only choice is £3.00 for 80 points
that makes it £16 for 56 days

that is far worse than the 80% i thought it was going to be
thats over 300% rise
:mad::mad::mad::mad:

no premium for me
and so much for the 47%
all the einstines where rambeling about

The 47% was worked out for card/pre-paid cards prices. Not SMS.

DeletedUser

its not sms its phone call
bill4net.png
Phone/cell phone​

why do i pay by phone i am permited a few private phone calls per week
if i do not use these i can make 1 premium call per month this paid for the game
under the old system i could have take a 50% rise but not a 300% why did they not put the phone up to the next bracket of points

DeletedUser

if i do not use these i can make 1 premium call per month this paid for the game
under the old system i could have take a 50% rise but not a 300% why did they not put the phone up to the next bracket of points

[clt]It is out of Innogames control, it is due to rates charged by mobile phone operators[/clt]

DeletedUser

A few private calls? Why not take take advantage of the offers the network provides when you top-up i.e. £10 a month and you get X minutes free at no deduction from that £10? Even if you do continue, there is allways gratis pay to soften the blow. Buy one set of PP through the phone call and cover the rest by signing up to one or two offers every other week.

DeletedUser

JustStartedYesterday
there is allways gratis pay to soften the blow.
what a great idea send me your private info and i will fill them in
i get enough junk mail already thanks

Why not take take advantage of the offers the network provides when you top-up i.e. £10 a month
i left travian because it was costing £10 per month
would rather play for free and if it means starting every 6 weeks so be it
the first 6 villages are the best fun anyway
i wonder how many troops i can build if i downgrade all buldings to lev 1 think i will try that