Premium Price change discussion

DeletedUser

sadly i left travian as it cost me £10 per month at present i pay £ 2.50 per month looking at the new system of points am i correct in thinking this will now go to £8.00 per month
that is a big jump and if so it is time to look elsewhere

No, it will be around 4 euros per moth.
200 premium points will be one month.

DeletedUser

48 eu per year and but remember there months consist of 28 days so you would be looking at 52 eu per year...

DeletedUser

sadly i left travian as it cost me £10 per month at present i pay £ 2.50 per month looking at the new system of points am i correct in thinking this will now go to £8.00 per month
that is a big jump and if so it is time to look elsewhere

[clt]Of course you are entitled to your opinion.

I will just say that this is a decision that has not been made lightly. Innogames have held off for as long as possible in regards to increasing prices, but it was always coming.

It is a very different game now to what it was years ago, before .co.uk even existed. There have been many changes over that time. Communities have been opened around the globe, more staff, more servers, more bandwidth... yet the prices stayed the same. This is despite year after year of inflation and increased running costs and right through the recession.[/clt]

DeletedUser

[tt]There has been no price rise in Tribal Wars for a long time yet in that time we have brought out many new premium features lately the new mobile version. At some point there was always going to be a time when an increase had to happen, but they have held off for as long as they possibly could.

As with anything in this life, the more improvements you put into something the higher the cost and that is across the board on anything.[/tt]

why would there be any price rise?

I understand and see your point to increas the price for PA. The money you were making on world 1, lets say 4 months ago, was higher then its now. but you have to face these RL issues as well as players get rimmed.

Is there a price increase in other worlds?

DeletedUser

Like most people here, I haven't got a problem with the price increase as its understandable. But changing the system makes no sense to me.

DeletedUser

Like most people here, I haven't got a problem with the price increase as its understandable. But changing the system makes no sense to me.

Perhaps the post below will shed some light on that:

[clt]The value of points changed because the versions of TW in Asia will have different premium models and abilities, to better suit the market in some countries there. While there are no plans for tribalwars.co.uk to change like this, it'd be technically hard to maintain two different premium point systems in the same code base.

The change is not a trick or method purely to hide the increase. The reasons for it just don't apply to this market. Innogames are increasing the prices of premium in general and fully admit that in the announcement.[/clt]

DeletedUser

i wouldnt mind a small increase, but i think this is a stretch... also dont like this system.
cant we just have the same system with a smaller increase in prices, even if it does mean we still see adds

DeletedUser

does the no ads Mode Mean I'll be able to see My whole screen?

While I Agree that there is A need for price increase, As there is in any business.

The Points system should have stayed the same Or the System should have Been clearer..In this thread
http://forum.tribalwars.co.uk/showthread.php?p=209803#post209803

All the Points & prices Are Clear but what we get for that price is not, change the table so that we can see how many days we get Not just explain things, How many days do i get For 200 points @ £3.99

DeletedUser

All the Points & prices Are Clear but what we get for that price is not, change the table so that we can see how many days we get Not just explain things, How many days do i get For 200 points @ £3.99

[clt]Hows this?

Current system

3 Premium points £1.99 for 9 days = 22p per day
5 Premium points £2.90 for 30 days = 9p per day
10 Premium points £4.90 for 60 days = 8p perday
20 Premium points £9.20 for 120 days = 7p per day
50 Premium points £19.00 for 300 days = 6p per day

New system

60 premium points £1.99 for 6 days = 33p per day
200 premium points £3.99 for 28 days = 14p per day
600 premium points £9.99 for 84 days = 11p per day
1500 premium points £19.99 for 210 days = 9p per day
5000 premium points £49.99 for 700 days = 7p per day

Maths has never been my strong point, correct me if any of this is wrong.

(and dont forget that the old system didnt have the no ads feature)[/clt]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5857

If you ask me this increase is just a bunch of rubbish, im not paying that much for the possibility of me being nobled in a few weeks just like everyone else,and that money will just go to waste. So when my premium runs out i either play without it or find a new game to play which there is plenty of games out there maybe not as good but they are cheaper. So a say congrats to the people who came up with such a stupid idea to raise the price the more confusing idea of the point system.

DeletedUser

If you ask me this increase is just a bunch of rubbish, im not paying that much for the possibility of me being nobled in a few weeks just like everyone else,and that money will just go to waste. So when my premium runs out i either play without it or find a new game to play which there is plenty of games out there maybe not as good but they are cheaper. So a say congrats to the people who came up with such a stupid idea to raise the price the more confusing idea of the point system.

Second This ^^

DeletedUser

[clt]Of course you are entitled to your opinion.

I will just say that this is a decision that has not been made lightly. Innogames have held off for as long as possible in regards to increasing prices, but it was always coming.

It is a very different game now to what it was years ago, before .co.uk even existed. There have been many changes over that time. Communities have been opened around the globe, more staff, more servers, more bandwidth... yet the prices stayed the same. This is despite year after year of inflation and increased running costs and right through the recession.[/clt]

Yes but the Communities have been opened around the globe, more staff, more servers, more bandwidth..., were made cause more servers and more players have joined tw, this meaning more players using premium, meaning more money that should cover those spendings, the reasons for this raise are not that good, and yea a little 10% or so maybe was good, but not this high.

There are many kids who will quit (and not only they) tw cause of this, so better think or something magical that will regain peoples attraction and to convince them to pay that money for tw.

DeletedUser

[clt]Hows this?

Current system

3 Premium points £1.99 for 9 days = 22p per day
5 Premium points £2.90 for 30 days = 9p per day
10 Premium points £4.90 for 60 days = 8p perday
20 Premium points £9.20 for 120 days = 7p per day
50 Premium points £19.00 for 300 days = 6p per day

New system

60 premium points £1.99 for 6 days = 33p per day
200 premium points £3.99 for 28 days = 14p per day
600 premium points £9.99 for 84 days = 11p per day
1500 premium points £19.99 for 210 days = 9p per day
5000 premium points £49.99 for 700 days = 7p per day

Maths has never been my strong point, correct me if any of this is wrong.

(and dont forget that the old system didnt have the no ads feature)[/clt]

/Revolts :icon_rolleyes:

Erm... "and don't forget that the old system didnt have the no ads feature" nobody cares about because it's just a way of InnoGames saying "Hey, we're charging you more but here you go you get the most pointless feature for 'free' with it" :icon_confused:

Also how will this affect GratisPay because I don't feel like sitting there my whole day to get 1000 pp ;D

DeletedUser5857

With this premium rise im expecting so amazing things to happen to TW otherwise TW is just robbing us of our money. Stupid idea last time i seen an idea this stupid it was Ruffus with the metalhead family (world 3).

DeletedUser

With this premium rise im expecting so amazing things to happen to TW otherwise TW is just robbing us of our money. Stupid idea last time i seen an idea this stupid it was Ruffus with the metalhead family (world 3).

There are quite a few "niceties" coming along and V6.1 is being released soon but tbh nope :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

im sorry but this is probably going to drive me out of the game. I am 16 and in full time education .. i cannot get enough money to meet these prices.

DeletedUser

the reasons for this raise are not that good,

[clt]Unfortunately that is the result of inflation, as somebody has mentioned (cant remember where), they remember when a mars bar used to cost 10p, now its 6-7 times that.

With regards to having more communities, more servers etc. It is always cheaper to run and manage a smaller, more localised organisation, than a larger global one.[/clt]

DeletedUser2278

tracey ,i respect u and all the mods and adminfrom this server but what u are doing is just wrong
all this rise is on all the servers ,i'm not that rich like many of the british pppl around here ,i'm from romania
u think that thru this change u will get more money,but u are wrong ,u will lose a lot of players
for ex.: right now on the ro servers 160 k players are playing there
in sign of protest ,starting 2 april ,150 k of them will delete their accounts and abbandon that version of the game
maybe that will be a wake up call for u guys at the inno games

(still hope this is a 1 april joke)