Promising Tribes

DeletedUser

those axey people? they'll probably be around a few weeks. no idea about any others.

DeletedUser

Tribes that arent top 20:

TEAM ON - My wee tribe, 6 rank ODA with only 8 players
TRIBAL - 2nd Highest Average PointsperPlayer
:) [Smileeeeee] - Show promise when compared to the run of the mill tribes of this world.

DeletedUser8687

TEAM ON - Look promising, sad to see sparks restart heard shes fit :p its funny that nauz is in the tribe chat :L

TRIBAL - Very promising, have worked with borg whos an accomplished player big ego tho :p

:) - My tribe therefore cant say anything, good bunch tho!

DeletedUser117

TEAM ON - Look promising, sad to see sparks restart heard shes fit :p its funny that nauz is in the tribe chat :L

TRIBAL - Very promising, have worked with borg whos an accomplished player big ego tho :p

Nauz is only in the chat, when he behaves himself :icon_wink: I restarted as I found out two things, you cannot have a decent start by only having an ipad to play off. Second being, you cannot organise an account or a tribe with ipads as half the functions dont work! I actually had to get my co to restart me as I couldnt press the restart button :mad:

I think :) might be another one that might be heading to top 20 at least, highish ave and gotta love that coa :lol:

DeletedUser

Nauz is only in the chat, when he behaves himself :icon_wink: I restarted as I found out two things, you cannot have a decent start by only having an ipad to play off. Second being, you cannot organise an account or a tribe with ipads as half the functions dont work! I actually had to get my co to restart me as I couldnt press the restart button :mad:

I think :) might be another one that might be heading to top 20 at least, highish ave and gotta love that coa :lol:

Sparks, good luck in your new area. Hopefully wardy will be able to outfarm me and garg, for your sake :D

DeletedUser117

Wardy is the god of farming, I doubt you will be much of an issue. . . .But he does have me as a lodestone so you never know ;)

DeletedUser8687

They all sent out restart mails within the first few hours of starting signed by Nauz.... Don't make me laugh.

I know lol like nauz is anything to worry about :p people restart for him tho,

Sparks add me on skype already :O lets talk about diplo :lol:

DeletedUser117

Dont do diplomacy, cant add it via ipad. But if your game you can always join our chat, half of Axes are there anyways :lol:

DeletedUser

The only promising tribes are:

Axes! - Great players in all ways.
Bandit - Uh, well 3/20 in the top 20.
CRASH - Though it seems they are having a harder start up.

DeletedUser

AXES are gonna be around for a loong time great players under new IGN and cory's there so they win :p

DeletedUser1342

A thread started to find out peoples thoughts on tribes that could progress has once again turned into a thread about individual players.

Guys keep to the original topic that was set by the Op.

Nauzhror

Reaction score

Heh, I suspect I'd be quite a bit to worry about if you had the misfortune of starting near me.

As far as promising tribes go, Bandit, Axes!, CRASH, TEAMON, TRIBAL, :), doubt there's any others, and even then I'm being charitable by listing most of them.

DeletedUser6695

A thread started to find out peoples thoughts on tribes that could progress has once again turned into a thread about individual players.

Guys keep to the original topic that was set by the Op.

But tribes are only thought t have a future because of their players hence some players will have to be spoken about.

Anyway for me it's axes! , crash , bandit and I suppose team on :p

DeletedUser

Thanks. You got a new mail, check the inbox :)

I would say the deserving are: Axes!, Bandit, CRASH and might be us, TRIBAL.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9701

Wardy is the god of farming, I doubt you will be much of an issue. . . .But he does have me as a lodestone so you never know ;)

I wouldnt go so far as to say he is a farming god. When i played with him his farming was above average but thats about it...

DeletedUser9536

They all sent out restart mails within the first few hours of starting signed by Nauz.... Don't make me laugh.

Mine probably wasn't from the real nauz cos he was nowhere near as 'confident' in the conversation that followed and from what i've heard, nauz is pretty 'confident' :p
As far as tribes go, I think those OAKS guys are showing a lot of promise. Buddies from world 5 and they've got some fantastic players.
Axes! and Bandit are the most promising obviously, to be that big their players have got to be troop whores because of the world settings.

DeletedUser

TRIBAL is at the moment in the top20 with just 12 members :)
doing good.