Promising Tribes

DeletedUser117

No it doesnt, but what about the players? Esp the newer ones, it causes lack of faith in the leadership, as they let it happen.

DeletedUser

Well, the damage they did is just take few members from those tribe. They got just one from my tribe, TRIBAL. Maybe thats y we arent on the list. :)

DeletedUser

Wasn't just taking some of the players - Looks like it depends on the level of trust given to them. Some were kicking players before they left their tribes as well.

All in all, a pretty poor show. And I expect this behaviour will not be forgotten soon.

DeletedUser

I take my hat off for the efficient organization of Ebola, however, I do not mean that this is in any form reasonable, justifiable or shows any form of maturity.

Ebola is far from a promising tribe imo.

CRASH had all it's members back in less than 3 hours after the 'infection'. If you think you have broken us, damn you are wrong!

DeletedUser8007

Ebola = Fail

IMO the only thing promising about Ebola is the fact that eventually karma will come back around and bite them in there rear end.

DeletedUser

I like Ebola, I hope they do well and cause more mischief.

I don't know how wise their little prank was, but they've achieved a lot of profile for a rank 23 tribe.

DeletedUser

Kudos to Crash for getting back on there feet so quickly, imo it says alot in terms of both activity and faith in leadership that you would get 100% of members back in such a small timeframe.

Well, the damage they did is just take few members from those tribe. They got just one from my tribe, TRIBAL. Maybe thats y we arent on the list. :)

In Game Mail said:
PUPILICIOUS on 15.06. at 12:35
I meant, you are in our buddy list so thought instead of finding another player how about contact you. Would you like to lead a second tribe for us? We are soon be getting ful and there are players who will be left after merges, so can u form a tribe and add them in? Later you can kick few or whatever, it will be your tribe to lead but under us. so?

If only you'd contacted me earlier with your idea to give me some of your members :icon_twisted: There just wasn't time to set it up :icon_sad:

DeletedUser7179

If I'm honest I can't see any 100% promising tribes!!

Axes! A good group of players looks like they have been farming 24 hours every day! However I fear they may have over farmed a bit because if you look around them they are the only decent player in their 9x9 at this speed (in my opinion) u need to let some people grow so u can farm them a little later! Also by being the number 1 outstanding tribe from the start they make themselves a target for every other tribe being so spread out will be a big disadvantage! Who knows they may prove me wrong!

Ebola - May have some good players but by disbanding so many tribes they make themselves targets for revenge! Gang banging can be a painful thing!

Every other tribe I can see a max of 3-4 players that look good with a load of poor players!! That makes this a very interesting round!! 2 big targets being attacked by a mass of smaller players may be the case!
Organisation will be key!

DeletedUser

If I'm honest I can't see any 100% promising tribes!!

Axes! A good group of players looks like they have been farming 24 hours every day! However I fear they may have over farmed a bit because if you look around them they are the only decent player in their 9x9 at this speed (in my opinion) u need to let some people grow so u can farm them a little later! Also by being the number 1 outstanding tribe from the start they make themselves a target for every other tribe being so spread out will be a big disadvantage! Who knows they may prove me wrong!

Ebola - May have some good players but by disbanding so many tribes they make themselves targets for revenge! Gang banging can be a painful thing!

Every other tribe I can see a max of 3-4 players that look good with a load of poor players!! That makes this a very interesting round!! 2 big targets being attacked by a mass of smaller players may be the case!
Organisation will be key!

Well unfortunately everybody seems to be quitting.
I for one am not clearing any players that are growing, but most just...aren't.

DeletedUser7179

Well unfortunately everybody seems to be quitting.
I for one am not clearing any players that are growing, but most just...aren't.

What alias u playing under?? Yeah there seems to be a lot of quitters! I have the same problem i only have 3-4 growers in my 9x9!

I think the settings may just be a little bit too slow to be competitive!

DeletedUser

What alias u playing under?? Yeah there seems to be a lot of quitters! I have the same problem i only have 3-4 growers in my 9x9!

I think the settings may just be a little bit too slow to be competitive!

In anything, UK isn't up to the settings. Imo.

DeletedUser3371

Kudos to Crash for getting back on there feet so quickly, imo it says alot in terms of both activity and faith in leadership that you would get 100% of members back in such a small timeframe.

It's that :lol:, or that we are sooo lazy that we all came back to give them a hard time from the inside 'cos it is easier to abuse them from there.:icon_wink:

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
In anything, UK isn't up to the settings. Imo.

I kinda of agree... I think the smaller size of the player pool for .uk compared to .net means that there are going to be less players that want to play a 0.5 world and less players that have the knowledge and time required in order to compete in the top 20...

The worry for me, as someone that sucks at start up but likes mid-game once most of the usual start-up experts have hopped to the next world is whether there will be enough active players left to actually keep the world going..

As for promising tribes.. there are a few around with a couple of very good players in each.. not enough good players in any one tribe to compete with Axes (or whatever they think is funny to name themselves today)...

Once most of axes have hopped to the next world or joined other tribes i think then maybe, possible, hopefully, there might be some competition agmonst what will then be the top tribes...

Last edited:

DeletedUser4147

Going back to the original topic (even though you were probably on it, i could only find the effort to read page 1)

I noticed a lot of people mentioned TRIBAL. I was there for less than a day and i got told they were setting up a brother tribe (LOYAL or something like that). So we left.

I would say :).... but there top 3, so thats no-longer promising.

Loom don't look too bad, i recognise 2 or 3 of the names in there, DMMD is possibly one to watch, if we decide to go for it that is.

I like the looks of Bandit for the mid-game stage of the world too, will be interesting to watch how FRIDAY/Axes/POTOTO (or as i refer to: fools that let glen in :icon_rolleyes:) do in mid-game and late-game.