Promising Tribes

DeletedUser

I think smile are very much up and coming #7 at time of this with 16 players. Very impressive but these like Axes! may be excellant start up players. ( Not saying Axes! or :) wont be good later on, just complamenting there start up speed )

DeletedUser

I think there is a limit to how much worse you can be at later game than startup, especially when you'll have the huge advantage of nobling first in mid game if you own the start up.

DeletedUser

I think smile are very much up and coming #7 at time of this with 16 players. Very impressive but these like Axes! may be excellant start up players. ( Not saying Axes! or :) wont be good later on, just complamenting there start up speed )

:) have also had a bit of a stunted start up with a lot of players not available and multiple sits going on. I went to the isle of white festival and dropped from 34 to 200 when I couldnt farm 24/7.... However think we are all about ready to go now :)

DeletedUser

:) have also had a bit of a stunted start up with a lot of players not available and multiple sits going on. I went to the isle of white festival and dropped from 34 to 200 when I couldnt farm 24/7.... However think we are all about ready to go now :)

Yes but now :) are starting to show what they can do with their time and its being noticed.
( Oh and im just below you on leaderboards :icon_razz: )

DeletedUser8502

It's to early for this thread.Bandit and Axes seems to be the best tribes but I cant believe that there players will be there in a couple of months. Uk 9 settings are very strange for any experienced players .Not only because 0.5 speed but specialy becouse no growth of barb

DeletedUser8687

its not to early to start a thread that asks your opinion on any of the tribes in the world. So stop moaning and and just do what the threads say (I mean why say its too early and then comment on it :S)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser455

It's to early for this thread.Bandit and Axes seems to be the best tribes but I cant believe that there players will be there in a couple of months. Uk 9 settings are very strange for any experienced players .Not only because 0.5 speed but specialy becouse no growth of barb

you serious?

these settings are the dream of most experienced players o.o ive waited like 3 years for a server such as this and im very glad one finally turned up somewhere i noticed :p

DeletedUser

I will admit the speed is a challenge to stay interested in but no growing barbs is perfect, thats old school TW, these growing barbs are the bane of any good tribes existence as they allow crappy players who never learn how to actually attack and take a village to grow fat and bothersome.

DeletedUser1511

I will admit the speed is a challenge to stay interested in but no growing barbs is perfect, thats old school TW, these growing barbs are the bane of any good tribes existence as they allow crappy players who never learn how to actually attack and take a village to grow fat and bothersome.

Are you the dude who challenged me to match your growth?

Hahaha wanna see if you can keep up ?:lol:

DeletedUser

I think Ebola should now be added and discussed as a promising tribe... we have given this world the most exciting and cunning plot to be seen.

Ebola.... cunningly brilliant?

DeletedUser

Have to say this has livened up the forums... and a very convenient time as well.

I would say they are a tribe to look out for.. but how many more tribes can they break up? I would like to see them try their hands on POTOTO.

Nauz = Leader of Ebola?
Skype-emoticons-74-bandit.gif

DeletedUser117

Basing a tribe on disbanding other tribes is a fail. Never understood how ppl find this funny, prob the same type of people that pick on smaller kids and animals. Hope the disbanded tribes do get back together, the world needs competition. Not a pack of morons that think they are leet, but nothing but a nub with an inflated ego. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Basing a tribe on disbanding other tribes is a fail. Never understood how ppl find this funny, prob the same type of people that pick on smaller kids and animals. Hope the disbanded tribes do get back together, the world needs competition. Not a pack of morons that think they are leet, but nothing but a nub with an inflated ego. :icon_rolleyes:
Come on, it's all fair. Credit to ebola for being able to do that, just I think they could have made more of it. Why disband them now, why not wait until you're ready to profit from it?

DeletedUser

Kudos to the people that predicted that I wasn't quite done posting yet.

This will in fact be my last post because this cute 'stunt' pisses me off.

One of the last things I saw before requesting my account be banned was that I had been dismissed from my tribe.

Were STUF the best tribe on the world?

No.

But their duke was intelligent, humble, open to advice, asked questions, and actively sought to improve which is far more than I can say for the members of Ebola.

This stupid stunt disbanded 6 (?) tribes, leaving 120 players without tribes. By no means do I think that all 120 will quit because of it, but undoubtedly some will, and that annoys me. You amuse yourself, sure, but you also damage the game. The reason most of this game's best players don't derive much fun from the game any longer is how uncompetitive it is, and by abusing new/inexperienced players rather than helping them improve themselves you lower the talent pool of the game and deprive it of the one thing it needs if it is to ever have a chance of reclaiming its former glory -fresh blood.

~Nauzhror

DeletedUser6695

I think Ebola should now be added and discussed as a promising tribe... we have given this world the most exciting and cunning plot to be seen.

Ebola.... cunningly brilliant?

But promising tribes are supposed to have potential?

Sorry I see none :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I agree, Ebola has very little potential.

Also, look at Crash and the other tribes that were hit by Ebola.

4 of them have already started rebuilding, and Crash is back into the top 5.

I think that gives them even more potential, to be able to revive from being destroyed.

Excite
STFU
Crash
-RF-