Promising Tribes

Deleted User - 695343

New! have some awesome players and if they are in it for the medium haul they will make a big impact. I hope with the speed they'll stick around for awhile. There's several smaller tribes that could have potential if they resist the urge to merge and recruit and can stand strong. With timing less of an issue this world could have a lot of surprises for the so called elites, so early days yet, things could get very interesting! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

New! have some awesome players and if they are in it for the medium haul they will make a big impact. I hope with the speed they'll stick around for awhile. There's several smaller tribes that could have potential if they resist the urge to merge and recruit and can stand strong. With timing less of an issue this world could have a lot of surprises for the so called elites, so early days yet, things could get very interesting! :)

Hai sexy lady. :icon_rolleyes:

Naaa new! be around that long after all they tend to change their name ever day.

DeletedUser9748

This world might be a fail. Very few players are actually playing and growning, the rest are just staying there being farmed or not playing at all. It's the first time in my experience that the top tribe differs that huge amount of points from the rest. That can only lead to two results:

1) The first tribe plays till the end and finally rules the world out of inactivity and competition.
2) Smaller tribes unite and fight the first till the last survivor. If of course the smaller tribes have the will to continue in such a difficult and demanding world.

DeletedUser

Being difficult and demanding is what the challenge is all about imo.

DeletedUser

This world might be a fail. Very few players are actually playing and growning, the rest are just staying there being farmed or not playing at all. It's the first time in my experience that the top tribe differs that huge amount of points from the rest. That can only lead to two results:

1) The first tribe plays till the end and finally rules the world out of inactivity and competition.
2) Smaller tribes unite and fight the first till the last survivor. If of course the smaller tribes have the will to continue in such a difficult and demanding world.

UK5, UK6, both had similar leads during start up. So, no, settings aren't changing that.