Question for the Mods

DeletedUser

majority of it I am fine with and can get used to, but I do also find excessive lag now when loading overviews with firefox, im not a full convert to Opera, I use it for ops etc but for general use I'm still on firefox and it doesn't like at the mo, fair few freeze ups (I got a fairly high end system so shouldn't be any issues in that department)

DeletedUser

Couldn't agree more - students spend 3 years of their lives - borrowing money - not contributing in tax etc - still part subsidised by the government, and there are so many of you we simply don't have the work in the country for that many graduates. Let alone the fact undergrads don't put thought into what their job will be after uni, the majority just pick a course that sounds interesting. I'll take media studies as an example, around 100k students per year goto study this subject. Around the country, new employment opportunities for this sector are around 6-7k jobs per year. So you tell me who's draining society chap..

BTW - Ade - don't you live in halls?how the hell do you pay council tax? Secondly, learn to read - i said the average wage when EXCLUDING FOOTBALLERS. Your figure is PRE fooball salaries..

Also, to say your a 'rich' student would be a massive overstatement. I'd say a rich student is someone who pays their own premmy instead of robbing their mums mobile phone..

Lol, maybe you just hate them because you weren't one? :icon_rolleyes:

Actually, nvm, let's stop derailing this thread and take it here.

DeletedUser

And now they have got rid of the source village column on the incoming attacks!

Thanks a bunch!