R.I.P MYB

DeletedUser

blah blah blah blah..... the wincing Police State of GF.... Blah Blah Blah....

I lol'd :lol::lol:

That is great, you know all the rumours are true...... just ask the MYB guys that are with us. Great propaganda spread by the like of TV and WAR dukes about what it is like this side of the fence......

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8924

my attackers:
rippo
sir george
valiante
garycostin
the bishop
cooper
darkspangle
stewart
jacko
brit
keller1
sir drew
now that is on me alone!

now thats 12 against one who has a small 2mil account and ownly lost 3.......
ill be back with the names of who attacked broken and dw later

DeletedUser6796

Amusement is my aim here. There's little else that will be achieved so late in the world!

DeletedUser8924

oh i still think there is a bit of hope yet :)
broken arrows attackers....

Jacko 10
Hobnoblin
The Bishop
Sir George King
KELLER1
Blindshot
kuffdam
Fire Blade 001
one-nill-fill
blutobadass
Forceuk
stuartlowrie
lord westy
Gods Executioner
Simwhit
ChloeB
garycostin
rippolaris
valiant1971
stewartmc
18,19 and 20!
just gotta wait 4 a response from dw but by the looks of things,everyone who could of attacked,has attacked so far...

DeletedUser6796

..Besides - you're the ones depicting yourselves as a Police State...

surounded2-page1.jpg

It's lucky the Wiseguy news is such a widely read and respected paper. Of course, you wouldn't want us to doubt the contents would you??

DeletedUser

lol the Spears (guns) are pointed outwards... but yes i nearly spat my coffee out. Good stuff.

DeletedUser7215

hold on trojanhoarse we Declare on tv after tv sent incoming at us so how can we plan if tv attack us

and our leadership is good we love our leaders they dont hold back unlike tv leaders how many months did tv plan there op on us then 1 maybe 2 or was it 3 months before we Declare on you and before you go there yes we did attack DR-EVIL-NRNS first why did we he try to take a deathstar in middle of G.F which failed because you are tv noobs how many troops did tv lose on that villa i wonder lol all that support that got nuked after we got the villa we were still nuking it the next day to lol

DeletedUser

This is the way I understood what Antrich is trying to say:

#1 -TV- took a villa in the middle of G.F - G.F attacked it and took it back.

I think any stranger who will take any villa in the middle of a tribe esp a tribe that you have no diplomacy with that villa will be taken back.

#2 Cos of GF attacks to the villa robbed by -TV-,they started attacking GF without any declaration of war so GF declared to them.

You rob they attack and took it back.You didnt like they taken away the one you robbed you started attacking GF so they declare on you.

The fault here is the one who stole things they need to be punished.

DeletedUser6796

Oh good.

I like a bit of propaganda. I am aware that we're deviating from the subject, of course. Probably because the GF celebration of the merge is rather shallow?

DeletedUser

Oh good.

I like a bit of propaganda. I am aware that we're deviating from the subject, of course. Probably because the GF celebration of the merge is rather shallow?

Shallow celebrations.... hahahaha thats a good one, maybe we need a new thread for that. You can all come and pat our diplomat on the back. Anyway this is not a celebration of the merge, but a thread to honour MYB's passing.

DeletedUser

Shallow celebrations.... hahahaha thats a good one, maybe we need a new thread for that. You can all come and pat our diplomat on the back. Anyway this is not a celebration of the merge, but a thread to honour MYB's passing.

Ya... your tribe has embraced the merger so much, your members are constantly referring to the new G.F players as the: MYB guys.

So your already keeping an 'us and them' relationship going, without any reason to.
I can see a MASSIVE FAIL of a merger happening soon, lol.

DeletedUser

Ya... your tribe has embraced the merger so much, your members are constantly referring to the new G.F players as the: MYB guys.

So your already keeping an 'us and them' relationship going, without any reason to.

Do you actually know what you're talking about? Because I don't. I think you should go away and take your useless opinions with you, you're not impressing anyone, even your old tribe mates think you're a tool!

DeletedUser

Jai would love everyone fail cos thats what jealous persons do,wishing others to fail he even cant make himself succeed.

I know he will laugh not just the mouth as well as the big holes of his nose will expand while laughing.

But there's a rumour in G.F I heard that once you got sucked in you cant get out.

DeletedUser5841

Well whoopie do, GF declare on E.D and call the declaration (TV noobs)...that makes me ---->:lol:

So are GF now known God Fathers My Beauties?

MYB are like a plague of locusts nobling up every 3k barb they can see, whilst conceeding victory to E.D in the war they declared upon them months ago by merging into GF, I'm sure no-one saw that coming :icon_rolleyes:

E.D - 257
MYB - 219
Difference - 38 (for the good guys)

Who would have thought that lowly little E.D would still be around at this stage of the world and still be refered to as noobs?

A note for the hierarchy of GF...

Points dont always make prizes!

DeletedUser8924

E.D - 257
MYB - 219

ay,you did manage to take a few more of our inactives.

MYB are like a plague of locusts nobling up every 3k barb they can see

yes we want to take every villa away from you,but atleast we are noble'in :D unlike some....

DeletedUser

Well whoopie do, GF declare on E.D and call the declaration (TV noobs)...that makes me ---->:lol:

So are GF now known God Fathers My Beauties?

MYB are like a plague of locusts nobling up every 3k barb they can see, whilst conceeding victory to E.D in the war they declared upon them months ago by merging into GF, I'm sure no-one saw that coming :icon_rolleyes:

E.D - 257
MYB - 219

Who would have thought that lowly little E.D would still be around at this stage of the world and still be refered to as noobs?

A note for the hierarchy of GF...

Points dont always make prizes!

You're only still here because your chums in -TV- helped you, do you really think you're skilled enough to have done it by yourselves?!

DeletedUser

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: You are just hilarious. I still refer to myself as an Ex Storm Member, got to respect where you came from, thats all we doing.... oh and no one is true G.F until they name their first born after the Duke..... if you believe the TV and WAR propaganda.

DeletedUser

Yes, and doesn't he constantly refer to VIRTUS? Hmmm, TV are supposedly the best tribe evar, and he won't acknowledge the presence of TEAM. Funny, pot calling kettle black. Just the kinda thing you'd expect from Jaigosian:

Pretty words at a glance, but no filling in them :)

DeletedUser4252

Well as you know, i rarely if ever, post on the externals, but felt that this merge needed some comment.

Firstly, I congratulate GF on making the no.1 spot and i wont criticise them for doing this on the back of a merge because that is the nature of this game and most who have held the spot have achieved it through merging.

I also congratulate them on making a merge that will no doubt benefit them to some extent, as it means all tribes are now fighting on 2 fronts, so maybe more of a level playing field.

BUT.. -TV- have always fought on more than one front, for as long as i can remember so can't see it making any difference to us.

W~A~R had a nap with MYB, which clearly now, will not be the case. So Yes, W~A~R will be fighting on 2 fronts....which they've also done many times before.

So.. seems to me that poor old MYB are the only ones to really lose out on this merge, as they will now be fighting 3 tribes rather than 2 :icon_cry:

sadly the GF name will not be enough to make them better players, or save their arses. They are the same guys fighting the same wars.. (wars they were loosing unfortunately, whatever way they want to look at it) plus an extra tribe.

Still it makes the world an interesting place and moves us closer to the end phase of the game.

and we eagerly await this planned op emerging, in the meantime, we'll carry on in the -TV- way of ... business as usual.

hi Jai, good to see you still keeping an eye on things :icon_biggrin: