BLudgeonBob

Position: 8/10
OD: 3/10
Tribe: 7/10
Rep: 9/10

DeletedUser6623

geeky nerd... please state reasons for the marks you've given

DeletedUser

and is it just a coincidence you have given me the same marks i gave for Daz ?
Please mark gotcha! not BludgeonBob aswell

DeletedUser

Geeky nerd

Position: 3/10 Well you aren't surrounded, so thats good. Not much else to recommend it though

OD: OD 10/10 You haven't risen above anyones radar yet, expect that to change and your score to lower

Tribe: 1/10 Going the brave loner route so far, so that's worth a point

Rep: 1/10 Never heard of you but you have posted within a week of your unheralded arrival on w11

A generous 17/50 for the new guy, though you have played many worlds it seems only w6 was to your liking

DeletedUser6623

i dont mean to startle you... but this is the uk

And we are also rating on the basis of uk11 and nothing to do with any other world

/facepalm

DeletedUser

Wookey

Points 8/10
23,278 (77) commendable considering started 28.11.11. 1st nobled villa 8.1.12 and next 3 quick to follow. Total of 3 barbs and 1 player.

Position 8/10
Amongst his own tribe DEATH and ex-tribe L-S. Safety in numbers, also plenty of possible new villas in immediate area, but would have to travel a bit for expansion out of comfort zone.

OD 7/10
OD 77,527 (173) = ODA 75,496 (81) impressive ranking matching position in world + ODD 2,031 (1,262) doesn't like to be attacked :)

Tribe 8/10
DEATH good rep from W3 and impressive growth in W11. Bottom of breakaway Top 6 tribes. 1 position behind my ex-tribe WC :)

Rep 5/10
Seen your name here a few times

Overall 36/50

DeletedUser5596

Frijj

Points 2/10

6,269 > 71 ---- probably left it too late to noble, or really didn't realise the immediate threat. Unlucky though. I hate this game.

Position 8/10

The rim is a nice place to hangout! Providing your committed you can grow quickly. Shame your tribe ditched you, otherwise it would have been a nice flow of res.

OD 5/10

58,939 (293) Not sure if you put up much of a fight!

Tribe 0/10

Tribe less after No:2 kicked you for getting nobeled. Shame on them! I reckon the loss of your village could have been prevented had the tribe worked together.

Rep 5/10

I can't comment because I'm new to this.

Overall 20/50

DeletedUser

It was 2 barbs two players, one of em went barb after I cleared him, but np:)

I wouldn't have got that much oda on 3 barbs !

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

littledavyboy

Points 5/10 made it to 3 villas
Position 5/10 Not looking good with all those Magicians about may make you disappear
OD 3/10 compared to points not good
Tribe 5/10 again im afraid not top 20 yet
Rep 10/10 because i think rating someone because they post in the forum is laughable

28/50

:) Doozy aka Nibbler :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser8010

Position: 7/10 Not bad; didnt have a look at all villages, but most, seems alright, lots of farms and surrounded by tribies.
OD: 8/10 not bad; although i didnt look to see if it was ODA or ODD
Tribe: 10/10, looks to be a very good promising tribe, expect them to stay around in the world and probably dominate.
Rep: 10/10, Dont really know you, but seen you post a few times, and im a friendly positive guy, hehe
44.5/50 Very nice! :D

Uk11: -Cameron-

DeletedUser

It was 2 barbs two players, one of em went barb after I cleared him, but np:)

I wouldn't have got that much oda on 3 barbs !

My apologies, don't you just hate it when they quit after you've cleared them :)

DeletedUser

-Cameron-

Points:5/10 (1156) ranked 1855, not bad for 14 days work, looks to be focusing on mines currently (21 22 21)

Position: 5/10 Looking quite strong, seemingly no immediate threats, although i suspect will be hunted down if you catch my drift

OD: (614) 7/10. (formulated on balance ratios, given uk11 settings) 99% oda i suspect from clearing the smaller players in 9x9 to make his farms

Tribe:1/10 Not looking positive at all

Forum: 6/10 Noticed 1 or 2 threads, but have not managed to read them

24/50 Total

packman1980

DeletedUser

packman1980
Low compared to your start date.... probably didn't plan the growth......

Position: 4/10
surrounded by tribe such as toons and secret...
loads of barbs around good for farming...
good spread of village, but one village way away from cluster...
not much tribe mates close by.... might be a problem

OD: 9/10
Comparing to your points and your start date that's a pretty good OD stats...
high rise in ODD yesterday(66k), probably while the crossnobling incident...

Tribe: 4/10
Mainly based in K45, while your base is in K44... Isn't looking good for you...

Forum: 8/10 A really good presence in the uk11 forums...

Overall: 6/10

sumit.x365

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Was never much of an overt planner, as am mad, and dont like people to know, so shhh, dont tell anyone :)

DeletedUser

TW.PLAYER

Points: 7/10 - Growing at a good pace and have more points than anyone in your immediate area.
Position: 4/10 - Alot of fairly large players around you, especially from "Who Dares Wins". If you haven't allied or NAP'd with those guys it could be trouble for you.
OD: 2/10 - Quite poor for the stage you are at, most ODD with very little ODA shows a less aggressive play-style, possibly a defense villa?
Tribe: 5/10 - Much larger than most tribes in your immediate area. Very spread out though, supporting each other could be tough, easy targets for more local and clustered tribes.
Forum: 1/10 - Can't say i've seen you on here at all. Then again what do i know? :p

Overall: 19/50

DeletedUser7687

Annihilated

Points: 4/10 only started a week ago so some growth. not as good as your near neighbour though.

Position: 5/10 out on the rim but a lot of nice players with lower points to munch in a few weeks.

OD: 5/10 - not sure as no ODA or ODD yet so have just given a middling mark. Really too early to tell at the moment.

Tribe: 3/10 ranked 106 but a rim tribe so what do you expect

Forum: 2/10 Not seen you here but I am not on overly on at the moment.

Total 19/50 (14/40 really as OD mark not counted) Fair considering when you joined but need to progress quickly.

rate: Kashmir Tuchas

DeletedUser

TW.PLAYER

Points: 7/10 - Growing at a good pace and have more points than anyone in your immediate area.
Position: 4/10 - Alot of fairly large players around you, especially from "Who Dares Wins". If you haven't allied or NAP'd with those guys it could be trouble for you.
OD: 2/10 - Quite poor for the stage you are at, most ODD with very little ODA shows a less aggressive play-style, possibly a defense villa?
Tribe: 5/10 - Much larger than most tribes in your immediate area. Very spread out though, supporting each other could be tough, easy targets for more local and clustered tribes.
Forum: 1/10 - Can't say i've seen you on here at all. Then again what do i know? :p

Overall: 19/50

You had tor ate the player who rated last... :icon_sad:
you didn't rate me....
anyways....

Kashmir Tuchas

Considering your start date (21/12/11 exactly one year before the doomsday o_O) you have decent points.... got lucky in nobling players who turned barbs (2)....

Position: 4/10
Surrounded by Your tribe and barbs.... No decent players to noble, but lucky for you, you have 2 more barbs at 750+ points nearby.....

OD: 7/10
Good ODA(mostly coming from the previous noble)... the rest of ODa coming from random attacks(not leading to a nobling)... i wonder if it was a failed noble attemp or you helping out tribemate to noble...
ODD rise around the same time the first ODA rise was.....

Tribe: 5/10
Not a big fan of family tribe, earlier known as Smile which merged with MMXII and formed a sister tribe of TIR, if am not wrong.... things going good for them till now, lets see how they fare in the war against Magic

Forum Rep: 4/10
Not seen you much here on w11 forums

Total: 25/50
Agg: 5/10

sumit.x365

DeletedUser

Not bad, assuming you started late.

Position: 8/10
Loads of space for growth; southwards especially.

OD: 52.924 (rank 511) 4/10
A bit low for my liking - but I guess you've had an easy time nobling.

Tribe: 7/10
Seems an alright tribe (top 5) - having dominance over their K - can't ask for much more.

Forum Rep: 4/10
Can't say I've seen you around to be honest. But I probably haven't been looking that well :p

Total: 35/50