Rate the player above you

• Thread starter DeletedUser11546
  • Start date

DeletedUser11546

I'm kinda surprised that no ones made this thread already. So lets go, rate the player abover you

ODA:

ODD:

Positioning:

Tribe:

All out of 10

DeletedUser12062

Jeimizu

Ill go first I can take the hate
7K points with 2 mid sized villages, something about this guy screams dangerous.
I seen him on externals not known anything about the tribe CATS but again stayng low profiled to me shouts ones to watch
A mixed ODA the guy clearly can handle himself in a fight and not a quitter so early in game re positioning id say a player who will end up in a top tribe, my opinion is it wont be the CATS currently showing
The external picture is scary maybe this is why as a noob not knowing reputation I would hit this guy hard and clean quick if I was close

DeletedUser12062

your meant to rank each one out of 10 :D
your a man who loves the praise eh
Ok
Points 9/10 7K a good healthy size not rushed but no barb muncher even though was technicaly a barb
ODA 6/10 nearly 2k not much but then enough to show growth
ODD 8/10 9K again the man is good in a scrap or has friends
Positioning Im not commenting this early
Reputation 8/10 A face like that has often haunted me on reading externals, I dont know the guy personaly but he apears to be hes own man
Tribe 7/10 Recently joined Cats I heard a few things but they carrying a lot of dead weight they dont need sorry guys but its an honest rating
Good stats to be fair I just dont see it as a world changer in its current form

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Old Man Respect

ODA:18,767 - [9/10] awesome for this stage

ODD: 89 - [5/10] very low, surrounded by wise players who know when to steer clear i guess

Positioning: - [9/10] Local tribe members close by for support, but not too close to make farming like squeezing water from a duck's rear

Reputation: [9/10] - A man of choice words, a team player, and astute player, good forum presence

Tribe: [8/10] - Early game so no real tests yet, lots of experience

[48/60]

DeletedUser12021

Packman1980

Points: 8/10 (2.050): started the game late, has a good amount of point for it

ODA: 7/10 (1.490): it's not much, but he has killed some forces. Most likely there is not much to kill in his area.

ODD: /10 (1): Only had to kill the barb of the quest. So nothing I can say here.

Positioning: 4/10: His CR is a wasteland, so he will have to noble outside his CR. He has some teammembers near though. He has bad luck here.

Reputation: 8/10: I've seen him active on the forums. Had a laugh at times. Seems a good lad.

Tribe: 7/10: It's new, so I can't say a lot about it at this moment. It's top 3 so it's decent. Now they have to hope they don't have inactive leaders again.

All out of 10: 6,8/10

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11975

Daluicis

Points: Decently High at 9k, but with 4 villages it should be higher. 6/10

ODA:It seems that what he attacks is more offense clearing then defensive clearing. Meaning that he probably has low losses on the amount of troops that have went out 8/10.

ODD:Very Unknown for the moment. 3/10

Positioning:By alot of other promising players 5/10

Tribe:I personally believe them to be a potential threat, but is to spread out. 6/10

37/60

Currently playing on Lizards

DeletedUser11546

Lizards

Points: 10/10 Rank 1.. What more can I say, your clearly farming well, and playing smart

ODA: 8/10 quite high which shows you've had to work for your villas

ODD: 7/10 Very high, as you've been attacked and are were to hold your own

Positioning: 7/10 Good positioning, lots of targets

Tribe: 7/10 Tribe looks alright, and had a decent spread

Jeimizu

DeletedUser8412

Jeimizu

ODA: 7/10 Not much ODA, but enough to have cleared some troops in nobling

ODD: 6/10 quite high for this stage in the game, obviously upset someone.

Positioning: 8/10 Dominating area, with a few decentish targets.

Tribe: 7/10 seems like a decent looking tribe, bit far behind the top 3 tribes.

Carpe Diem.

DeletedUser12067

Carpe Deim

Points: [14.915] 9/10 - Ranked #3 in the world, good average spread across all villages.

ODA: [23.248] 8/10 - Ranked #5 in ODA, worked very hard for your villages. Shows he's cleared a few players and aggressive.

ODD: [1.299] 5/10 - Not ranked high, but probably because he's dominated his area and others are weary of him.

Positioning: 6/10 - Started near the core, farming via FA will probably be tough but saying that, he has a lot of noble targets inside his church radius, so can build a good strong cluster.

Reputation: 8/10 - Seen you around in the forums, you seem like a decent player and everyone respects you.

Tribe: [Nubs] 9/10 - Best tribal average, battling for the number one slot, it seems to suit your playing style well.

In-game name: Qeoz

DeletedUser

QEOZ

Points: [3,518] 6/10 - Ranked #155 in the world, Steady growth...Academy a few days ago.

ODA: [20,982] 8/10 - Ranked #11 in ODA, worked hard. . Shows he's cleared a few players and aggressive.

ODD: [33] 5/10 - Ranked low, but probably because he's dominated his area.

Positioning: 7/10 - Got his initial target (ex tribe member internal???) but not much else in his church , but pplenty of room to expand after that..

Reputation: 7/10 - Seen you around in the forums very occasionally (thats all I know).

Tribe: [Under] 7/10 - The revamped exp... only time will tell if they've actually sorted their leadership problems and started to be well run

In-game name: Cat Norris
[/QUOTE]

DeletedUser11546

Cat Norris

ODA: 7/10 - Rather high, your clearly not afraid to use your troops

ODD: 8/10 - Pretty low

Positioning: 6/10 - Decent but not great, your sandwiched in by tribe members

Reputation: 7/10 - Never met you before this world, so can't really comment

Tribe: 7/10 - Decent tribe, but quite alot of dead weight

DeletedUser

Jeimizu

Points: [FONT=Verdana, Arial]8/10 - two formidable villages, with one barb, but great for a late starter

ODA: 5/10 - could be higher, but then again, area is a baron land

ODD: 8/10 - knows the best offense is a good defense

Positioning: 8/10 - great area, with a few targets to dominate

Reputation: 9/10 - seen him on the externals a lot, makes me scared to post sometimes ;)

Tribe: 7/10 - haven't seen much of them yet, but maintaining their place in the top 10
[/FONT]

DeletedUser12021

Legacy

7.924: 8/10 - Good amount of points for this stage of the game, 3 villa's

ODA: 10.530: 8/10 - Killed a good amount of forces, not too much either

ODD: 11.556: 7/10 - Kinda high. Probably duo some long distance nobeling. Is able to hold himself it seems.

Positioning: 3/10 - He's kinda off an island away from his tribemembers

Reputation: 7/10 - I've seen him around. Seems like a decent lad.

Tribe: 7/10 - It's new, so I can't say a lot about it at this moment. It's top 3 so it's decent. Now they have to hope they don't have inactive leaders again. Seems to have munched a lot of players of Nubs.

Total: 6,67/10

DeletedUser8412

Daluicis

ODA: 7/10 - Only 10k, so should have a decent amount of troops remaining

ODD: 9/10 - Nice and low

Positioning: 7/10 - Decent enough area, some tribemates close, but plenty of space to expand towards the east

Tribe: 9/10 - Overall a very good tribe, good member base and very experienced leaders.

Carpe Diem

DeletedUser

Carpe Diem

18.636 : 9/10 - A top rank contender, with some yummee cookies in his house. Very Nice takes.

ODA:
33.911: 9/10 - Again a beast there, with huge ODA is on rank 4..:icon_evil:

ODD: 11.556: 7/10 - Perfect at this stage, Its good to keep others away from you at this stage :icon_wink:

Positioning
: 8/10 - He still can make loads of cookies and chocolates.. Very nice area for a monster.

: 7/10 - Seen him around a bit, or may be i am not so consistent on externals(thanks to false Ego fools:lol:)

Tribe: - Its awesome here.. but wont add this (its my tribei:icon_biggrin:)

Total: 40/50

IGN : hey you

DeletedUser11546

Hey You

: 9/10 - Top 5, with some very nice looking vills

ODA:
: 8/10 - High ODA in the top 10

ODD: : 10/10 - Very Very Low

Positioning
: 6/10 - Lots of nice targets, but far from the main bulk of your tribe

: 8/10 - Seen you on past worlds and know your a good player

Tribe: - My tribe.. So won't say anything

Jeimizu

DeletedUser1942

Jeimizu -

Points - 8/10 - Top 20 with 3 very nice sized villages. 2 barbs among them, although one was a juicy 3k one - very well placed.

ODA - 7/10 - Just outside the top 20, shows you've cleared a decent amount of troops to get your vills and your local area in your control.

ODD - 7/10 - In the top 100, have had to defend several incomings it would seem, and have defeated a decent amount of troops.

Positioning - 9/10 - 4 nicely spread out villages, with targets in the vicinity. Not many tribemates around either who could restrict you. Should really maintain a high rank over the coming weeks.

Tribe - 9/10 - Very good tribe, plenty of familiar faces, Extremely good leadership and what seems like lots of experience running through the tribe. Shouldnt have any issues staying the high ranks.

40/50 - Not bad :)

Rate - Swindler

DeletedUser

Swindler

Points: 7/10 - Sitting pretty with three nicely-placed vils that I expect will be built up swiftly.

ODA: 7/10 - Solid enough but knowing the player, it won't stay this way for long!

ODD: 8/10 - Untested here and almost non-existent. A very capable defender on other worlds.

Positioning: 9/10 - Great place in between current enemies (us!), tribemates and decent fish food within striking distance.

Tribe: 9/10 - Been away for a while so UNDER are a new one to me. Stats are solid and the rank doesn't lie.

40/50

Rate - Reef

DeletedUser

Points: 7/10, solid rank, albeit I'm concerned by your conquests. I want to say that it's due to a poor area, but you have a 4.6k village two fields south.

ODA: 8/10, nothing fancy, and that's what you want. A low ODA can mean that you are sensible. However, again bringing your conquests into this, I have to question where you actually got it.

ODD: 9/10, low, but existent. This is best, in my opinion - it has shown that you can defend, or your tribe operates effectively. On the other side of the coin, I guess it could just be that you didn't dodge your nuke. :p

Position: 4/10, ugh. Sorry, but the core is the worst place to grow after start-up. You will likely have to break turtles and tribal clusters for most of your conquests - possible, but time-consuming and not optimal.

Tribe: 8/10. Some very good players and I've heard good things about W1N's leadership, although you're carrying a fair bit of deadweight.

Rate - Sharak Ka