Rate the player above you

• Thread starter DeletedUser11546
  • Start date

DeletedUser12021

Silentwarrior

ODA: 18.255 6/10 - Is a good amount at the rim

ODD: 975 5/10 - not really tested yet

Positioning : 8/10 - Has a lot of potential to grow

Tribe: 8/10 - A.F.A. an underestimated tribe if you ask me. They sure can put things together

All out of : 6,67/10

DeletedUser

Daluicis

ODA: 82.254 7/10 - ranked 67th however is ranked 7th on points so hasnt realy had hard targets so hasnt been tested yet

ODD: 23.394 - 3/10 hasnt been attacked much yet

Positioning : 9/10- quite far from the rim surrounded by tribe members and allies

Tribe: 9/10 I havnt had much contact with this tribe but seems to be a solid tribe

All out of : 9/10

DeletedUser10940

nathanb

Points 9/10 - 112.463 rank #5

ODA 8/10 - 168.330 rank #18

ODD 4/10 - 18.864 rank #323 obviously due to the lack of attacks

Positioning 9/10 - nice hold in the north of under, plenty of targets depending on alliances/NAPS

Reputation 7/10 - don't know much about him, but from what I've heard he's persistant

Tribe 9/10 - rank #1 and finally getting away from rotn on the leaderboard, some very good players however they seem to have so many tribes leaking between their lines. who knows, maybe theyre saving them for later

Rob.

DeletedUser

triblio

Points 5/10 - 19971 rank 178

oda 6/10 37328 - suitable for your size, but maybe due partly to running into a wall recently

odd 5/10 3448 - very small seen as you are close to some of the bigger tribe members :/

positioning 2/10 - would be much higher had your growth been better as there are nice targets close, but too nice for you currently i think

rep 5/10 i dont know you sorry so 5/10 means could go either way

tribe 3/10 soon eaten i suspect unless they buck their ideas up

packman1980

DeletedUser12129

packman1980

Points 6/10 - 55.759 rank 45: It is what it is.

ODA 2/10 - 92,367 rank 55: All form and no function. There is no substance to this ODA, you killed troops until you have a "don't mess with me" ODA, then whore points. ODA hasn't increased in 3 weeks... The world has only been open for 10 (properly). Get involved.

ODD 2/10 - 119,542 rank 24: Ibid.

POSITIONING: 0/10 - Boxed in by tribe. Will have to noble more barbarian villages to expand.

REP 3/10: Sorry, I don't know you, but you don't use capital letters so you can't be that cool.

TRIBE 6/10: Will probably get gang banged and/or merge with #2/#3/#4/#5

DeletedUser

lol, maybe someone who is not just trying to deliberately offend me, and accurately describe my account would be happy to contribute, then i'll rate kill pentakill if necessary

I'm currently ranked #7 in the world ODT

Last edited by a moderator:

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
TBH... you rank isn't great...

Your ODT, ODA and ODD isn't exactly mind blowing...

2 small barb caps isn't great... maybe for church reasons but that only really shows bad planning...

Rentakill is obviously not a big fan... but I'm not sure you were going to be getting 8, 9 or 10...

clearing someone too dumb to even dodge O or Noble ain't really impressive...

DeletedUser4753

ill rate ya, but have no interest in being rated on acc tht aint worth of mi name :p
can rate that idiot with the big bias stamp on his head if ya like

Pacman

Points 8/10 - Exactly where i like to be at this stage of a world, not over doing it just nicely settled, sure rank 1 gets a 10/10 but being in postition to fend of any size foe and make a steady solid assault on the ranks is my prefered spot, so yea awesome

oda 8/10 pretty nice, bout 2.5 full d's and still nice growth shows aggresion, but not the stupid kind

odd 9/10 odd of that size with good growth is either a show of efficient defending, or being about to get tribes ass in gear, either way tis good, also like to add as always with od scores i consider player ability when rating, n from what ive heard this chap can time well, so look fwd to fighting with or agains t(always a admirer of actual ability)

positioning 5/10 - Not great, not pac's fault but quite spread and lack of growth, thier is a few options to north but not a massive fan of expanding away from the core too much, that said a lil jump south n right back in the action, so hardly out of opertunnities

rep 5/10 seen you about a bit on forums and often in decent early game tribes, good chap but seems of the more modest sort, which doesnt come hand in hand with rep normally

tribe 8/10 Under would normally come in sum 5/10, as im never a fan of the big scary premade thats bound to disband, that said Under perhaps have a bit more steel n dont seem to be shaking under opposition thus far, also a big fan of milad (sadly so this wont do his ego any good but he doesnt have a bad head on him.

/me cant be arsed to add up

but in summary, stick around keep doing what ya doing, careful snaking ur way thru targets till u got a clean run n i expect a top 20 acc, but potentially ability included with that size cud make the acc one of the top skirmishers on 16

DeletedUser

pentakill

Points 5/10 Okay(ish), 6k isn't terrible for pretty much bang on a month, but it's nowhere near the lofty heights, but you got your noble down before a month which is a minimum aim and it wasn't a terrible take. That said hardly outgrowing everyone else, so you can have a 5.

ODA 7.5/10 For size it's not terrible, you had to go through something to take the vil I would presume, though probably not the world at the same time. ODA is really quite meaningless unless it's much too high showing lots of losses or much too low, but even too low could just mean you got easy nobles and who here hates them? (Providing not rubbish barb nobles)

ODD 8/10 People not attacking you is hardly your fault and if anything is good

POSITIONING: 0/10 - "Boxed in by tribe. Will have to noble more barbarian villages to expand." Your own comment seems pretty apt.

REP 4/10: Your initial comments haven't wowed me, but hard to judge so early on. If we're going by people knowing your name you lack on that too, so maybe this'll pick up but 4/10 right now

TRIBE 2/10: Speaking freely as if this were mine, I don't like the name, I don't like the lack of growth for the members and from a brief look I don't fancy your chances.

Maybe in a harsh mood but 26.5/60, so averaging roughly 4.5/10 (assuming 5/10 is your standard forum warrior)

Harry Bounce is account name, started 05th July.

DeletedUser12021

@Packman: why hide the name of that defender? Kinda looks like you want to hide something.

Harry Bounce

Points: 29.953 - 7/10: they are the number one in their K, started late. But I got the feeling they could have had a lot more.

ODA: 25.878 - 5/10: hadn't much challenge yet it seems

ODD: 59.609 - 8/10: seems they have been attacked and defending them succesfully

Positioning: 7/10: On the rim (at this moment). They are the biggest in their K and have a lot of room to expand.

Reputation: 8/10: If you haven't seen or heard from them, you must be an ostrich

Tribe: 1/10: Tribe?

Total: 6/10. In all fairness the last points brings the avarage down.

DeletedUser

Me and Rob had an oops so we could be ~10k higher, plus Rob was messing at start just building pits, but Tbf we aren't massively building up our vils so that will affect points as morale is so bad :everywhere :icon_cry:

Edit: You are 6/6.5k smaller than us a month ago (you joined a month earlier) and this rim isn't that great for farming and morale is ridiculous + rubbish targets, so at very least equals core difficulty tbh.

Rate Daluicis.

DeletedUser11971

Daluicis

Points: 104,957 7/10 Would of course be higher points score for being Ranked 7th but does like the odd free snack or 5 so have removed a few points for that (am harsh like this)

ODA: 82,254 4/10 I know has had mostly barbs and internals but (former) tribe is in a war so I think too low.

ODD: 23,394 5/10. Well internals and barbs don't tend to put up much fight so is not your fault and away from the front lines so what can be done except mail folk expressing concern at their dress sense?

Positioning: 9/10 High score as you are next to me which shows appreciation of what a good neighbour can do for you but you have controlled your area so well done you!

Reputation: 9/10. High score as english is not your first language yet you come on here and battle anyway so I think high praise indeed. I have enjoyed almost all your posts and long may you keep entertaining us plus you show fortitude when others snipe at you.

Tribe: 8/10. Is my tribe but we haven't been tested and the profile still can't spell goddess so taken a mark off for that!

Total: 42/60 I think you were unlucky my co is desperate to be rated so I stepped in as others, am sure, would have recognised your flicky hair but I am not keen on those that internal and barb munch (especially when we farm the same areas).

rate Itwillbeotherbychristmas and note it is werty (my uber co) that wants to know your thoughts so don't upset him please as he has a delicate soul and runs a hamster sanctuary so if you upset him he will forget to feed them and this will be your fault.

DeletedUser

ItWillBeOverbyChristmas

Points In the top 15 so doing well 8/10

ODA Rank 8 fantastic for your position Whooping Chens ass i see 9/10

ODD Rank 189 Not something that anyone can do about this 5/10

Positioning Unfortunately running out of places to go looking at the map time for a hop,skip and jump 6/10

Reputation aww well we all love you Jo 10/10

Tribe Rank 3 and a lot of players i know well and have played with will be here till the end 9/10

Total 47/60

I am a little biased lol

DeletedUser

Rob and Martin playing together?

I know what you are thinking blue, I agree, they might as well just give us the world... we'll take it by force or through the forums, so it's only a matter of time really...

Rate Doozy

DeletedUser

Yah just returned to the game and co playing with Cabbie on the rim

Doozy aka Nibbler aka The Cabbie

DeletedUser

The Cabbie

ODA: 1/10 - 1k players and barb nobles don't really put up much of a fight
ODD: 10/10 - Low
Positioning: 8/10 - On the rim with limited competition.
Tribe: 7/10 - A nice little tribe on the rim. Don't see it here in a couple of months though.

Rate .uk pro