Rate the player above you

• Thread starter DeletedUser11546
  • Start date

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
.uk pro

Points: 7/10 - Cabbie started on the 1st July, uk pro on the 3rd June. after the same amount of time on the world .uk pro = 13K - Cabbie = 24K. Top 20 so I guess it has to be 7 points

ODA: - 7/10 - 17 caps of which, 4 barbs, 2 internals and 5 from a account merge I wonder where it all came from...

ODD: - 7/10 - Can't really blame your for not being attacked as we all know how good your are at making friends...

Positioning - 6/10 - bit surrounded by tribe mates and tribe diplomacy but I'm sure your can take your uber leetness and munch your way north through Under...

Reputation - 0/10 - on a scale of 1 to 10 your more hated than me, good work fella...

Tribe - 8/10 - Good tribe, good leaders, good position... challenges to come... (would of been a 9 but had to deduct one for the talk of an academy tribe...)

DeletedUser

I'm guessing our growth rankings are good if you just posted us to be rated again :x

Rate Harry Bounce I guess

EDIT: Or the growth rankings are really really really really broken.

DeletedUser

.uk pro

Points: 7/10 - Cabbie started on the 1st July, uk pro on the 3rd June. after the same amount of time on the world .uk pro = 13K - Cabbie = 24K. Top 20 so I guess it has to be 7 points
Cabbie has been co-playing I believe? whereas I spent most of start-up to that point soloing. Plus he's on the rim, where barbs are more likely to be full.

Although I'd have been considerably higher, if i hadn't lost my nuke around that point. We dropped so low, but we've clawed our way back up the ranks and probably have one of the largest troop counts on the server.

Nevertheless ty for the unbiased rating.

DeletedUser

Harry Bounce...

Rank 66 and constantly rising, however at a lower and lower rate and so I cannot see him passing into the overly high ranks as expected. The very late start means for a hard rating however on the rim he is surrounded by barbs which are very likely unused leaving him a perfect area to farm with.
Potential nobles seem to be rare from looking around his map on the guest access as he is surrounded by ER and ROTN (as far as I could see remember, only do it quick).
His already (13) conquered villages have all been very low points averaging 2474 points each. Most would argue this is very bad and he should be aiming larger however I am certain he will have excuses and reasons to protect it as any player would.
Some of his villages seem to have grown a little bit but a few rather untouched and still small. This leads me to believe he has low farms across his villages and so very few defence or offence with the ongoing wars.

ODA: 4/10.

Very very low, rank 185. Looking at his player history (http://twstats.co.uk/uk16/index.php?page=player&id=516883&mode=history) it shows us that many of his nobled villages have been extremely easy for example getting his 3rd village he gained 500 ODA, 4th village gaining around 3k ODA.

This would make me think he should have much higher growth as he should consistently have offence ready to use but this doesn't seem to be the case and I again am sure there are reasons for this.

ODD: 4/10.

Again very very low, at rank 168. He was untouched until he had 7 villages at which point he SHOULD have a very good amount of defence. Enough to defend himself easily. He was attacked twice, two days in a row. Other than that never really been attacked and so should have a fair amount of defence around him providing he has a decent ratio. I hope he sends that out to his tribe which it seems not as he does not have either of the support awards!

Positioning: 6/10.

His positioning is very good and also very bad.
His late joining gives him an extremely easy place to grow and as such should destroy his K as he has (being over double rank 2 in K64).
He now doesn't have an overly large place to grow from what I've seen which is nowhere near the big picture so feel free to correct me there.

Tribe: 5/10.

Overrated and overhyped. Proven to be very poor as CATS are very ontop of this war.
I've had a member of ROTN with priviledges to everything (increases knowledge) tell me that they are losing by far due to the lack of defence and CATS abundance of defence.
I told him that he should start using tactics within his tribe until they have built more defence and doing so prove how good they really are. I told him to use prenobling, sniping, stacking the most needed villages, backtiming etc. He told me that CATS are smart and avoid this somehow but realistically I believe ROTN are just either 1) Not good enough or 2) Too lazy to do these things and so they will surely fail if they don't sort it out in my eyes.

ROTN are full of internallers from peaking at http://twstats.co.uk/uk16/index.php?page=tribe&mode=conquers&type=lose&id=144.
This further shows me that 1) in the paragraph above is most likely the true one.

Their position on the map just gets worse and worse and they will last only a few more weeks I believe.

Overall: 25/50

Due to me not playing this world rate...
*picks at random*
Not Liked

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Will, Thanks for the fair and constructive rating... I guess you do love me after all....

I won't bore you with all my excuses, but one thing that is worth noting for general consumption... on a moral world, a village with a lvl 30 farm lvl 20 rax/15 stables has 5K points, less with low pits/VHQ... maxed rax/stables do give a better troop production rate, but at 4 or 5% increase it's only a hand full of troops a day (even with a decent flag)... so I prefer to keep my village points low, helping with moral issues (when your 5 times the size of anyone outside the top 5 of your K..) and the 30-1 rule...

I'm not saying I'm right, but tis the way I do it...

Rate Astro... he is in a very similar position to me so would be interesting to compare...

DeletedUser12063

Astro

Started in July and been rising up the ranks. He has a few noble targets nearby but morale must be hurting.

ODA: 6/10
Rank 118
Looks like he has had to fight for a few of his villages

ODD: 3/10
Rank 319
Im guessing he hasnt had many attacks in his area so i would expect alot of Def in his villages

Positioning: 6/10
Cant really expand inwards without going into his tribe mates villages.
So out towards the rim where i cant see many decent villages

Tribe: 5/10
At the start was a very hyped up tribe, and CATS seem to be holding there own against them.
They did have a successful OP this weekend but is it too little too late, we shall see.
They have dropped from 3rd position now to ER.
There average Points per village is the highest in the top 20 at least (just had a quick look so seem to be selective on who they recruit.

27/50

First time posting so go easy on me :)
Trigger7890

DeletedUser10816

We'll certainly see Trigger ;-)

I've never bothered much with this thread as I have never really played for personal ranking, and ranking alone tells you very little about a player, I only ever play for Tribal success (note I didn't say ranking?). Much of the reason for the drop in tribal ranking, is due to the cutting out of dead wood that gave the original tribal unit a ROTN core (sorry - been waiting to get that in somewhere..)
Now that we've more or less done our restructuring, we will certainly see how the cookie crumbles!

I would stop and do a review on you... but I'm kinda tied up scenario planning ;)

Review Trigger7890 next :)