Prospects /10

be good to give a reason for each mark an all

ign: Practice Makes Perfect

Blue

DeletedUser

Points 9/10 - Good amount of points
Tribe 10/10 - Let's press on togethor
OD 3/10 - you got some :D
Positioning 9/10 - i want that many bad people around me aswell.
Repuation ?/10 - Don't know about your REP....i'll keep it as "?" but it's a secret 11.
Prospects 8/10 - Believe you'll do well <3

DeletedUser10790

Damn Pete I honestly did not notice that, apologies! Ant tells me he's gonna get his deleted, just as I was gonna do the same. Anyway back to it

blue

DeletedUser12806

drozn

Points 7/10 top 15 this early doesn't mean much but solid start.
Tribe 6/10 have my dislikes of this tribe to say the least :p
OD x/10 To early to say anything about OD but he got spiked (giggle)
Positioning 7/10 good amount of farms around him, plus a couple 300 point players he can turn into farms.
Repuation 0/10 Don't know much about him personally
Prospects 7/10 Location wise you have the potential to do well, will be interesting to see how your tribe does and how you plan to take care of your 9x9.

~ Bomberboy

DeletedUser10790

Bomberboy

Points: 8/10 Good for when you started but not so in the gran scheme of things
Tribe: 7/10 looking lien a good start, I think these guys are one to watch, good names and likely good teamwork
OD: Bleugh
Positioning: 9/10 positively dreamy, may run into issues if he grows too fast for area
Rep: 6/10 dunno who he is but I like hiis views and activity
Prospects: 8/10 should fly up the rankings with the addition of lots of LC. One to watch I think

PMP

blue

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12772

Hmmm, so would i have rate blue again ? 10/10 from me.

DeletedUser12810

Opex

Points 6/10 - low points at moment but doing well compared to 7x7
Tribe 0/10 - doesn't have one
OD: Still in beginners protection
Positioning: 9/10 - lots of inactives/smaller players with only a couple slightly larger players
Rep: No idea who he is sorry :(
Prospects: 9/10 - farm a lot and takes out 7x7 could easily dominate area wit few threats

DeletedUser11866

ogth

Points 7/10 considering his location pretty good
Tribe 7/10 looks like they know what they are doing
OD x/10
Positioning 3/10 real unlucky bro :D
Repuation x/10 dont know much about you mate sorry
Prospects 9/10 if he can take advantage of his situation can become a dangerous player. One to watch out for for sure.

DeletedUser10790

Points: 7/10 Decent start you have made in comparison to your area, which is waht matters most at this stage
Tribe: 9/10 I really like the look of this tribe, if the leadership is sound then they will go far
OD: bleugh
Positioning: 5/10 Now this is interesting, lots of nice barbs but competition looks high, i recognise some poeple in your area so it will be tough on farming i ould imagine. However if growth is good it will become lovely around noble stage
Repuation: 5/10 Disliked your attitude strongly on the uk15 forums at time, playing ability im not too sure about
Prospects: 7/10 Can be good, can be bad, depends really on activity and famring ability. time will tell

PMP

blue

DeletedUser11866

Practice makes Perfect

Points 10/10 - impressive start
Tribe 6/10 - still not so sure about this lot im afraid
OD x/10
Positioning 9/10 - a lot of space before a real threat of any sort, good farms if they are cleared.
Repuation 9/10 - seen you post around a lot and you always show the respect everyone deserves.
Prospects 7/10 - when you get nobles I don't see anyone worth nobling directly around you which could cause a few problems and slow you down a lot.

DeletedUser5774

Volkan

Points 8/10 - Solid start up.
Tribe 8/10 - Potential candidate for the top three tribes when we reach end game.
OD 10/10 - Low OD = more troops = more farming. Good stuff.
Positioning 7/10 - A lot of farms, biggest in the area, but a lot of competition.
Reputation 5/10 - I don't know who you are, sorry..
Prospects 7/10 - Looks to be a solid player, but will your competition catch up to you? Who knows?

SexySmurf

DeletedUser11866

sexysmurf

Points 7/10 good start
Tribe 6/10 opinion has improved about them im afraid, might be very wrong though.
OD x/10
Positioning 7/10 will be interesting at noble stage but for now there seems to be high competition in the farming area, no wonder everyones quite close to each other.
Repuation 8/10 seen you around for a long time, solid i guess.
Prospects 8/10 if you dont out grow your area and farms looks like you will have a few first solid nobles that you can easily outwards from.

DeletedUser12837

Points 7/10 - Fairly decent start, although early days yet so things will change.
Tribe 9.5/10 - A tribe I think will do well, looks fairly solid and well run.
OD -/10 - early days
Positioning 8/10 - plenty of farms as far as i can tell, no major threat as of yet, will establish dominance of 7x7
Reputation 5/10 - Too lazy to look up twstats
Prospects 9/10 - Solid tribe, decent area, looks a good player. Time will tell

Reinhard Heydrich

DeletedUser12834

Volkan

Points 9/10. Good amount of points, not too whoreish, indicates high lvl of troops
Tribe 6/10. A few good players from what i can see, hard to rate tribes this early on
OD 8/10. Shows your not wasting troops, start clearing the inactive 100-200 pointers to extend farm
Positioning 7/10. Quite a congested area like myself, however you are above the pack and a few low pointers dotted around
Reputation 7/10. From what i can tell, decent player
Prospects 9/10. Not too much stopping you from dominating that area, early noble train and can expand like mad particularly to the west. Take down those higher players at the right time and your set.

Ps. Isnt reading in pink that much more challenging?

DeletedUser11866

Reinhard Heydrich

Points 6/10 risk of falling behind not only locally but worldwide too
Tribe 5/10 don't really no much about them but whats been said about them, sounds like they may not be around for long.
OD x/10
Positioning 8/10 if you can clear the people around you and get some nobles can have a good base to expand from.
Repuation 3/10 dont know you at all and never heard anything about you personally.
Prospects 6/10 looks bleak atm.

so.juciy

Points 8/10 doing good, getting there gradually.. not too fast not too slow.
Tribe 6/10no clue who you are but seem to be happy to be small.
OD x/10
Positioning 9/10 dominating area, farms must be delicious.
Repuation 7/10 havent seen anything to suggest anything bad so far. ..
Prospects 7/10 may have problems at nobling stage,no one close seems too active. can out grow area.

DeletedUser

Volkan

Points 7/10 doing pretty decent
Tribe 7/10 not bad but nothing special, will probably be around for a while tho
OD meh
Positioning 6/10 Okay, just a few too many tribe mates for my liking
Reputation 8/10 from what I've seen seems like a decent guy
Prospects 8/10 Will probably be around for a while - tribe seems pretty stable

Cyan.

DeletedUser5774

Cyan.

Points 9/10 - Not far off 1k, which is brillant.
Tribe 8/10 - Good start up players, but will you last to the end? You also lost an extra point because you're in a tribe full of Bronies.
OD meh
Positioning 7/10 Biggest in your area, but you have a lot of competition from the guys from Widget. Dog eat dog area tbh.
Reputation -/10 - Haven't a clue who you are.
Prospects 8/10 You have quite a few noble targets, but will you survive your area? Dependent on whether or not you strike first.