Rate the player above you

• Thread starter DeletedUser10790
  • Start date

Deleted User - 70854

-Press.To.Plunder?

Points 6/10: top 100, not too bad, growing well compared to local area, largest player in 7x7 with a decent noble target.

OD 8/10: Nice ODA for this stage, not too high for significant set backs but shows aggressive farming which can boost growth if done right.

Tribe 4/10: Generally Premades dont do well in the long run, will be interesting to see how it pans out. As a tribe well behind world leaders, probably largely down to not forking out millions to play the game.

Positioning 7/10: Top of the immediate area, with a few potential noble targets. If the 1k players continue to grow may supply you with a chain of new villages in the coming weeks.

Reputation 2/10: Dont think ive seen you around before, unless you were in Mr Men on masters a few years ago?

Prospects 8/10: With the few nice targets around you there's potential for success. However, there will be a need fairly soon to do something about the bigger players around you.

(copied your prospects as i feel it sums up your situation pretty well too haha)

tedd66

DeletedUser10790

tedd66:

Points: 7/10 Grand scheme of things only decent but taking into account start date doing well.
OD: 10/10 fine
Tribe: 8/10 i like this grouping of players, several i know to be decent, all good guys. On imagines though a good few of em may be targets for larger players in the future.
Positioning: 6/10 although he is the largest in area by far and farming is likely good its shocking for nobling
Rep: 9/10 i know him, poeple know him, good stats etc
Prospects: 7/10 would have been a 9 but for the short-term it isnt great. Will be a top 10 acc in time, but in the first nobling phase he will struggle to compete

blue

DeletedUser12358

Brutal Rusher

Points 5/10: On the face of it 5k points looks pretty good. I mean ya think to yourself about all the farm, rax, stable upgrades. But no, his last upgrade was a level 29 mine which he used pp to reduce considerably =/ click

Tribe 8/10: Too far spread out to rate any higher.

Positioning 10/10: Plenty of close barbs and noble targets. If you were a good player, you wouldn't need to buy res with that area.

Rep 5/10: dunno you

Prospect 2/10: With the area you have it's surprising to see you've only just got a level 24 farm. Bearing in mind you have a 5k village, so not much of that is taken up by troops. I expect you'll get 30 mines, then probably 30 HQ because you don't know what to do. You'd make an excellent second village for someone though, that's for sure.

Sogang

hahahahahahha :) im God Thats Who I Am I Love Makeing People Like You Cry I.e Your Above Post Do Not Lie Too Yourself Your Trash Quit Tribal Wars P.s Ive Only Use 500 Pp On 19 And Most Of That Was Spent on prem And Fa Shows you :p

DeletedUser

I think my assessment was quite accurate. Judging by the fact that it's now a week later and you've only increased by 2k because everyone around you has nobled a village. You however, still have no clue what to do. Most of your builds take 1-3hours and that suggests you are spending pp. A lot of it. I'd say that you'd need it but in reality it just makes you a larger target for any decent player. Fortunately for you, most decent players around you are in the same tribe as you. So you'll survive but you will drop and drop until you quit or get nobled whichever comes first. When that happens think back to this post and know that I am always right.

DeletedUser10576

I think my assessment was quite accurate. Judging by the fact that it's now a week later and you've only increased by 2k because everyone around you has nobled a village. You however, still have no clue what to do. Most of your builds take 1-3hours and that suggests you are spending pp. A lot of it. I'd say that you'd need it but in reality it just makes you a larger target for any decent player. Fortunately for you, most decent players around you are in the same tribe as you. So you'll survive but you will drop and drop until you quit or get nobled whichever comes first. When that happens think back to this post and know that I am always right.

+1 Very true and accurate imo.

DeletedUser11866

blue ...

Points 9/10: good, steady growth

Tribe 8/10: Too far spread out to rate any higher.

Positioning 8/10: Good, loads of farming space, some good targets some not so good.

Rep 10/10: have nothing bad to say about you, top guy

Prospect 8/10: looks like can go far if he is in for the long run

DeletedUser12360

Volkan

Tribe: 8/10 Decently spaced

Positioning: 9/10 great farming area, decent noble targets near too

Rep: 2/10 Not really heard of you

Prospect 6/10 Looks like he has the ability to do good things

DeletedUser

W3K

Tribe: N/A as I lead them.

Positioning: 9/10 Good for farming, own the area, tribemates all around you, what could go wrong?

Rep: 6/10 Never really heard of you prior to this world however you are surely and quickly proving to be a good guy who I hope to play with in the future.

Prospect 9/10 I think you will be a top 5 player in the future. I also believe you will be a player who is not all about himself like most players.

CF

DeletedUser11866

Yea I know what it means haha

Just to clarify ... He was in WD and he turned barb the day we took his village ? Or within 24 hours of it. And with my tribe being at war with WD ... We spl caught his troops at home so cleared it

DeletedUser

hahahahahahha :) im God Thats Who I Am I Love Makeing People Like You Cry I.e Your Above Post Do Not Lie Too Yourself Your Trash Quit Tribal Wars P.s Ive Only Use 500 Pp On 19 And Most Of That Was Spent on prem And Fa Shows you :p

Look mom! A LIAR

DeletedUser

lol i posted in the wrong thread , seems this guys nefarious activities have caught up with him

Deleted User - 70854

CF

Points:9/10 Top 3, no internals or apparent "free" villages.

Tribe: N/A as he is my leader

Positioning: 9/10 Nice spread, lots of "C.R.A.P" villages to fill in the gaps

Rep: 8/10 Heard about you a fair bit, seen you on the forums a fair bit.

Prospect 9/10 I think you will remain a top 5 player for the foreseeable the future, possibly challenge top spot when PATB growth slows.

DeletedUser

CF

Points:9/10 Top 3, no internals or apparent "free" villages.

Prospect 9/10 I think you will remain a top 5 player for the foreseeable the future, possibly challenge top spot when PATB growth slows.

We had a free village, then also had one cleared for us due to morale. If those count.
Also, will not catch PATB due to being under, more or less, constant attack. Don't see it stopping anytime soon.
Thanks though.