Rate the player above you

• Thread starter DeletedUser10790
  • Start date

DeletedUser

SexySmurf

Points 8/10 -Good to very good start
Tribe 7/10 - Seems to know what they are doing, i could be wrong though
OD 5/10 Not much OD which is good for high troop counts, but again could be taken as not being in control of your area
Positioning 6/10 - Looks like quite a competitive area, could be problematic
Reputation 9/10 - Im sure i have seen you around for quite a while now
Prospects 9/10 - Looks set provided you stay on top of things

DeletedUser12806

Machine Headx

Points 6/10 top 200 this early doesn't mean much, could end up doing well, could end up doing not so well.
Tribe 2/10 Really terrible tribe, was in it for a while. Poor leadership will go nowhere under Joe (Spidge)
OD 7/10 To early to say if its a good thing or bad thing for you, good ODA though hopefully good farms.
Positioning 6/10 good amount of farms around him, plus a couple 300 point players he can turn into farms.
Repuation 8/10 One of the few members from WAR! I liked, good guy, funny guy, very likable.
Prospects 7/10 Location wise you have the potential to do well if you keep out growing your area. You will need to find a new tribe though in my opinion or it will eventually be your downfall.

~ Bomberboy

DeletedUser11866

BB

Points 9/10 doing great.
Tribe 7/10 seems like they have a plan.
OD x/10
Positioning 8/10 lucky sh... great for a start up but can outgrow area quickly and not find a good 2nd villa, you seem to have these problems fixed however with letting some grow for better farms.
Repuation 4/10 i would say you didnt get off to a great start on these forums but i still enjoy your articles and company.
Prospects 9/10 solid player could go far, depends how things pan out.

DeletedUser

Points 8/10 - Doing great
Tribe 1/10 - Terriawfull
OD 7/10 - Looks like a good startup
Positioning 8/10 -Looks like he is in control of his area
Reputation 9/10 - A+ Guy
Prospects 8/10 - Things are looking good bby!

DeletedUser4342

Points 7/10 - Doing ok,tribemate maybe hampering you
Tribe 7/10 - Looks ok,recent name change?
OD 6/10 - Looks ok cleared whats needed
Positioning 5/10 -Abit out the way,not many nice first targets
Reputation -/10 - Urmm not sure so unfair to comment
Prospects 8/10 - Looking good if finds right direction for future targets

DeletedUser12025

Points 10/10 good startup
tribe 7/10 leading the way but you seem to be separated
OD 9/10 it's actually rubbish but in my eyes it's better and I know you and you will have the troops.
Positioning 5/10 have outgrown your area already. Not many decent novel targets.
Reputation 9/10 always about. A very decent player. World winner.
Prospects 7/10 area may be a problem. Could get a little boring for you.

DeletedUser11866

tsangari

Points 8/10 good, shows your taking troop count into consideration
Tribe 3/10 really dont see them doing well, but i dont know anything about them
OD x/10
Positioning 7/10 good farms all round, competition here and there
Repuation 3/10 dont know anything about you but if this is rating according to nicety havent actually spoken to you to know :D
Prospects 6/10 could do good could do bad.

DeletedUser

Volkan

Points 8/10 Decent start on a steady climb, probably be fairly close to an academy soon.
Tribe 9/10 seem very good, full of decent players and forming a nice little cluster.
OD 3/10 probably not had too many problems this early on and savings troops, but theres always people to clear :)
Positioning 5/10 ok positioning because your surrounded by tribe mates but doesnt leave much in the way of big farms.
Repuation x/10 No idea, just come over from .net.
Prospects 8/10 Seems like you're in a decent spot for you and tribe to expand whichever direction you want and been saving troops to take out a few players.

DeletedUser

thelukystump

Points 1/10 You have a cool looking village but are lower points than me which means you're a noob.
Tribe 10/10 Quality tribe that.
OD 2/10 Wastes all his troops on pointless targets.
Positioning 5/10 Got your brah's round you but bit caged in.
Reputation 0/10 Heard you're a bit of a chump.
Prospects(irl) 0/10 Jobless.
Prospects(in-game) 10/10 Carrying you on my back. We're all gonna make it bro.

DeletedUser

lnnertrance

Points 1/10 - Crap

Tribe: 2/10 - Nice CoA

OD: 1/10 - Too high. Crap

Positioning 1/10 - Crap

Reputations 10/10 - Makes Acc for me /Win

Prospects 1/10: Crap.

firebirddo

Deleted User - 70854

firebirddo

Tribe: 8/10 - top 20, heard of a few players in it.

OD: 8/10 - Nice and low, showing few troop losses at this stage (To me, OD is only important during war time)

Positioning 7/10 - growing well compared to locals with a few decent noble targets

Reputations 10/10 - If you read the externals and dont know Matt, you must be new

Prospects 7/10: Decent player, will probably do well

Tedd66

DeletedUser12810

tedd66

Points: 7/10 not top points wise overall but in your area storming ahead

Tribe: 5/10 two members not really much of a tribe but you two are strongest in area by a mile
OD: 7/10 reasonable, not massively high to show pointless losses but still showing you have cleared some players out

Positioning 8.5/10 good for now few threats and easy farms however no decent noble targets

Reputations 7/10 don't know you but you have a lot of posts on these forums

Prospects 8/10: nice area, decent player, will depend on how easy/good first noble is

DeletedUser

ogth

Tribe: 4/10 Look pretty bad, never heard of any of them
Positioning: 5/10 alot of people nearby of a similar size and a few bigger
Rep: 5/10 no idea who you are.
Prospects: 5/10 not looking good.

DeletedUser12656

Tribe: 4/10 1/2 good players, still best tribe on uk19
Positioning: 7/10 nice area to grow
Rep: 1/10 failed at pretending your new and terrible player
Prospect: 8/10 say you do well if active/poor world/uk/noobs do well

8076Frumpy000

DeletedUser12358

Tribe: 4/10 1/2 good players, still best tribe on uk19
Positioning: 7/10 nice area to grow
Rep: 1/10 failed at pretending your new and terrible player
Prospect: 8/10 say you do well if active/poor world/uk/noobs do well

8076Frumpy000

Hahahahahah Mega Nub lol hahahahahahahaahaah Poorest Player On Speed Hahahahahahahahaha

DeletedUser

Brutal Rusher

Points 5/10: On the face of it 5k points looks pretty good. I mean ya think to yourself about all the farm, rax, stable upgrades. But no, his last upgrade was a level 29 mine which he used pp to reduce considerably =/ click

Tribe 8/10: Too far spread out to rate any higher.

Positioning 10/10: Plenty of close barbs and noble targets. If you were a good player, you wouldn't need to buy res with that area.

Rep 5/10: dunno you

Prospect 2/10: With the area you have it's surprising to see you've only just got a level 24 farm. Bearing in mind you have a 5k village, so not much of that is taken up by troops. I expect you'll get 30 mines, then probably 30 HQ because you don't know what to do. You'd make an excellent second village for someone though, that's for sure.

Sogang

DeletedUser

Sogang

Points 7/10: Appeared to be making very good progress before the destruction of your academy, so who knows how well it'll go in the coming days if attacks continue to come in.

OD 8/10:
Impressive ODD, dependent on how much lasting damage it may have done to your army.

Tribe 4/10: Nicely set up and run by the looks of it but questions remain with regard to recruitment. Top 4 are miles ahead of the remainder of the tribe which could prove a problem soon. Unlikely to last long.

Positioning 7/10:
Some nice barbs surrounding you and a few pleasant noble targets. However, there is both a #Pony and Holy! player near you who appear to have ploughed more PP into their account than you so could be difficult to deal with.

Reputation 4/10:
In recent years I only have a real knowledge of the UK game and under that alias I cannot say I recognise you.

Prospects 6/10:
With the few nice targets around you there's potential for success. However, there will be a need fairly soon to do something about the bigger players around you.

-Press.To.Plunder?