Rate the Player above......

• Thread starter DeletedUser1410
  • Start date

DeletedUser

IXXXI

ODA: 8/10 He's attacking, difficult to fault someone, for opponents lack of defences, see above. Although quite low for village count
ODD: 4/10 Hardly mixing it up
Position:10/10 He owns his area
Rep: */10 Rarely read the forums
Tribe: 7/10 I think i might be being generous, but time will tell

Don't want you to feel left out IXXXI :)

Nibbler

DeletedUser9237

Jtzaa

Points: 5/10 Took the villas,but bet had help from Qouri ;-)
ODA: 8/10 He's attacking, enough said
ODD: 2/10 back up by stronger friend
Position:2/10 liveing in shadow
Rep: 5/10 posted before me on this name
Tribe: 5/10 look pretty good but not heard much about them

DeletedUser5582

octaviousx

ODA: 7/10 getting his axes dirty
ODD: 7/10 not a huge amount so doing good
Position:6/10 not great for farming but plenty of targets to go at
Rep: 5/10 dont know you but then i dont know lots anyway
Tribe: 8/10 look to be going well

39/60

Stokepa31

Points: 8/10 ranked 10th so excellent result and 1st cap a barb then 3 good villas so how can you moan?
ODA: 9/10 not scared of clicking ok and keeping his axes busy I think
ODD: 7/10 43rd but not a lot you can do if no one attacking you and what has come his way has clearing not wandered home again. Is a in a good tribe so will have got lots of support but still you need to pick when to ask for help so all counts! Moonlights to help out his other tribemates dodges backtimes too so clearly in a tribe of uber (flicks hair) players is rated highly on the defense side.
Position: 7/10 Is cherry picking villas a bit but the flip side is has a lot more space to expand into.
Rep: 9/10. His credit card machine gathering dust on his attempts to start a subscription news service but his posts entertaining and he even sent me some wine ingame :icon_wink:
Tribe: 9/10 meh sugary alcopop drinkers the lot of them but that aside quite a few understand how to flick their hair and think will be one of early trail blazers in this world.

DeletedUser

Points- 5/10 not as much growth considering start date
ODA- 6/10 Not alot, but for points then imo its a good thing means your not losing alot of troops u cnt afford to loose
ODD- 8/10 hardly any, so good.
Position- 5/10 A good few much larger players around you
Tribe- N/A but only because I've never heard of them
Rep- N/A as that was your first post :p

24/40

DeletedUser

ODA: 7/10 shows your attacking nicely
ODD: 8/10 think your area is scared of u
Position:5/10 Crap not much to hit with your nobles but some nice farms
Rep: 8/10 seems a good bloke
Tribe:10/10 Who??

DeletedUser

ODA: 7/10 alot better than mine
ODD: 7/10 seems good but im not that great of a judge
Position:8/10 I wouldnt like to be Martino ;)
Rep: ?/10 no idea
Tribe:10/10 i dont need to say much

DeletedUser

Points: 3/10 very low, however I don't include from when you started so it could be a lot higher
ODA: 6/10 for your points
ODD: 3/10 Not your fault nobody attacked you
Position: 8/10 tonnes of villages, if you dominate you will have a hefty amount of farms!
Rep: 5/10 don't know many people on UK forums yet
Tribe: 1/10 WHO?

DeletedUser6695

points~ 9 ranked 2nd to Luca not to shabby
oda~8 its pretty high
odd~9 lol practically none :D
position~9 im jealous, seems to be decent farming area and nice targets
rep~7 You annoyed me at first but seem to be okay now :?
tribe~6 seriously carried by yourself and Luca it seems

total~ 48/60 (I think)

ign~ Iron Brew

DeletedUser

points~ 9 ranked 2nd to Luca not to shabby

Third now, but quite far behind him :(

odd~9 lol practically none :D

Should be low then? D:

position~9 im jealous, seems to be decent farming area and nice targets

Yeah the average troop count over here is about.. 2000 spears and 700 swords in the 4k villages :icon_rolleyes: on days I can be asked to farm I can plunder over 5000 (with increments of 15-20) and about 2m+ loot so it's good for farming :)

rep~7 You annoyed me at first but seem to be okay now :?

N'awww you annoyed me aswell :p maybe that was why... :icon_twisted:

tribe~6 seriously carried by yourself and Luca it seems

Nah, it really isn't...
We have many key players to be honest just not as good as the others (by others I mean iPod and WKD players) :lol: But that's a given, UK8 is quite uncompetitive, as Abdo said.. I mean I can get rank 2 with only players 52 seconds a day :icon_rolleyes:

We also have a fair few new players who some of our tribe are friends with in real life and are showing them the basics and such like

Watch the players, Avenging Archangel, AlessonOnRimFarming, Shakeyshowdown, lelouch. and .Sprinter. :icon_wink:

None the less, thank you :)

I won't rate you - just responding.

Rate: Iron Brew

DeletedUser

Iron Brew

It's a horrible sticky drink. ohh the player :)

Points: 9/10 Targeted as a duke, so the bounce back is very credible.
ODA: 8/10 Very credible
ODD: 3/10 at this point of the game is very poor. You should have upset someone by now! Don't dodge them cats!!!!
Position:6/10 Within tribe heartland. So hard to critsize, but also hard to praise.
Rep:10/10 Very reasonable player. Knows the game and is pragmatic in approach.
Tribe: No Comment

Nauzhror

Reaction score
0924:

ODA: 6/10 Decent, not too high, but high enough to show you aren't afraid to attack players.
ODD: Meh, unimportant since you haven't lost any villages, if it was low and you had lost villages it'd be bad, otherwise just measures how much you've been attacked.
Position: 7/10 Decent, loads of barbs to farm, and some decent targets.
Rep: 5/10 No clue, never heard of you.
Tribe: ?/10 Eh, only two members, hardly classifies as a tribe at all.

ALessonInRimFarming

DeletedUser

Nauzhror: ALessonInRimFarming

ODA: N/A
ODD: N/A
Position: 4/10 Yuk! Sure itl build up soon though, some barbs appear bp wears off, people quit/inactive... yada yada
Rep: 9/10
Tribe: 8/10 Promising, I like a few of thier members :icon_biggrin:

28/40

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Position: 4/10 Yuk! Sure itl build up soon though, some barbs appear bp wears off, people quit/inactive... yada yada

Indeed :/

Grown very slow, partially due to inactivity, but also largely that...everything is either in BP still, or just left it :/

DeletedUser

Nauzhror: ALessonInRimFarming

Points: 8/10 Basing this on your comment that you are not as active as normal
ODA: N/A
ODD: N/A
Position: 2/10 Would've been nicer to see you start earlier
Rep: 10/10 TWUK's own celebrity
Tribe: 10/10 A couple of players left us to join so it must be good

Nice to see you on World 8

DeletedUser

Points: 9/10 Thought you had a new job.... obvioulsy too much time on your hand 'Old' Friend... lol
ODA: 10/10 Nice work
ODD: 10/10 Nice to see a top player with ODD and ODA stats to match... makes a change and good to see you like to pick a fight as well.
Position: 8/10 Wish I was near you... would have been fun
Rep: 6/10 No Comment - Lets see if you can stick this world out longer than the first 3 months without quitting.
Tribe: 10/10 What is there to say.... You have the master of start ups for a player and tribe in Ruffus running the tribe... see you at the end of the world.... as WKD will be there as well.

Looking forward to the End of the world when our tribes will meet im sure...

DeletedUser1942

Lord Woodstar -

Points - 7/10 - Ranked 85th with 5 villages not too bad, and 3 decent sized villages. All have been nobled from players in other tribes also.

ODA - 8/10 - Ranked 55th with 69k. Very nice amount, and shows you have had to clear troops to noble villages, and have done so well.

ODD - 5/10 - Ranked 1042nd with 4k. Havent had much to deal with defensively yet, and havent needed to kill many incoming units. Maybe because you've hit players before they hit you

Position - 6/10 - Surrounded by tribe mates, with a couple of options to noble nearby also. Plenty of barbs around to farm from also. Not a bad position.

Rep - 5/10 - Not been on the World 8 forum much, so may not have seen any of your posts.

Tribe - 9/10 - WKD, ranked 2nd, and looked in devastating form to take out the villages they did from ~D~. Clearing up K55 nicely, and can call the continent there own for sure. Expect this tribe to be up high in the rankings for a while.

Please rate - Swindler.