Rate the Player Above

• Thread starter DeletedUser8687
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Maybe you should actually post your IGN then eh or maybe I'm not the only one who'd spend ages trying to fix microphone before restarting computer to find it works instantly.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Maybe you should actually post your IGN then eh or maybe I'm not the only one who'd spend ages trying to fix microphone before restarting computer to find it works instantly.

Then any pretence that I actually have some idea how to play this game will be ruined forever...

I did that with my speakers once... well actually twice.. I don't learn fast... :(

I don't care who your are. =|
You posted an ign,I rated.

You sound like my wife...

Belle Morte.. sorry I mean GLHF... (only the cool players swap accounts/re-start)

Points 8/10 - I hear rumour that your soon be making a push for the top 5
ODA 9/10 - good without being aggressive for the sake of it
ODD 10/10 - Clearly too scary to be attacked
Position 10/10 - Got your area pretty much dominiated with still some nice villages to add to your collection
Reputation 7/10 Better than mine
Tribe 9/10 Though I hear rumour of a merge with Intern that would pretty much end any tribal competition on this world... and you've got one member that shouldn't of been let back in after he rage quit...

IGN: Mallard

DeletedUser

Sorry, I didn't realise it was a competition 0210, but if so Mancunia is drawing with you, if not winning for successfully misguiding a few.

Don't worry Mancunia, I can't play either, maybe we're more alike than we think? o_O You older version of me? Also if your wife is like Belle, you're doing pretty well. So this dude called Mallard (DUUUDDDEEE >.<)

Points 5/10 I rank on recent growth (so am aware my ranking won't be high) recently this account is not so growth
ODA 8/10 Nice, maybe even a little too high? Nearly top 20.
ODD 10/10 Can't mark you down for that
Position 8/10 Decent potential noble targets and are the biggest in area, perhaps problems from the south, but apart from that safe.
Reputation 8/10 I actually don't mind you Mancunia :icon_redface:
Tribe 8/10 Compared to the rest of the world much better

So whoever Mallard is, is doing alright by these worlds standards.

Last edited by a moderator:

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
BusinessTime

Points 9/10 I'm guessing your recent slow growth is due to the loooooong build time on the higher building levels... don't for one second believe your claims of having a low troop count... either that or you just can't be bothered farming at the moment... I've actually got more points than you but only coz I've nobled a couple of easy 1K villages where I expect your setting yourself up to noble a proper 3K+ village... or is it that nice new Intern member getting himself ready to be internalled... I guess time will tell all...
ODA 10/10 IMO it's nice and low as it should be at your current stage... may see a nice bump when you noble...
ODD 10/10 Far too scary to be attacked... as it should be...
Position 10/10 is there any area with an Intern villages that they don't dominate... nothing different in your area...
reputation 9/10 I like you too.. just the right balance of understated humour and sarcasm and always helpfull... Perhaps we should Skype Date?!!?... would there be any posts on the W9 externals if me and you shut up... Like I'm sure most wish I would
Tribe 10/10 Nothing new to be said about them... the rest of us can only hope that you lose some more members to inactivity and W10... is Cory leading a tribe on W10?

Mallard has unfortunately been asked to leave us for W10... He never did set me up with Abbey from NCIS...

IGN: 0210

DeletedUser

Skype date? Too many people would be jelly, otherwise of course. What can I say Mancunia, you're a popular man. Shut up? Like I'm ever going to stop posting :icon_wink: You clearly did not see my old post count.

People shouldn't leave for w10, I'm not :(

Edit: You should believe the low troop count.

DeletedUser9936

I would do my best to keep the forum alive! Even if i never post anything worth posting :D

Edit: this post being a perfect example ;)