Rate the Player Above

• Thread starter DeletedUser8687
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Points - 8/10, A non (doh they cahanged their name again!) Birds player occupying a top 5 spot, nice to see :)

OD - 7/10, Not bad, havent got seriously involved with anyone by the looks of it, but then I havent got to look at your area yet.

Tribe - 6/10, You know what, im really not sure!! I kinda like one K tribes to start with on a 20 member limit, but the points spread is massive, just not convinced there is enough strength and depth there.... but then I havent looked at the other players individualy so there may be mitigating circumstances EDIT: Added one for being a loyal tribe ;)

Position - 8/10, Great area, there is a half decent noble target in each direction around you.... however not massive OD so not sure how much you have Skel under control.

Rep - 8/10, Took the time to skim your recent posts, everything is well thought out, you also contribute to the the community as a whole and not just the world your playing :)

37/50

IG name - SGK204 (Should be interesting haha)

DeletedUser7540

SGK204

Points - 8/10 good steady growth...no issues here

OD - 8/10 It is nice to see some players in this slow world having a bit of action. Your ODA score is 4 times higher than ODD so you ain't no turtle! (despite all the talk) Let's just say...you are not letting yourself down :)

Tribe - 5/10 I am not going mark you down for not having a tribe as that wouldn't be fair nor will I take the opportunity to have a cheap shot as you do not have the right to reply here.

Position -8/10 Right in the thick of it so you have a good mix of tribes around you so take advantage of it and get yourself affiliated lol

Rep -6/10 Despite the fact I have have had go at you previously for crying like a little girl and whingeing all over the forum, I do think you have some very valid points to make but maybe you should study the meaning of brevity and synopsis before you make your next post!

35/50

IGN - Dionysos

DeletedUser9748

Dionysos

Points 5/10 - It seems you started a bit late but still low points. We are at close location and our difference is high.
OD 7/10 - Not bad for your points, keeping it low is better to save troops.
Tribe 8/10 - Tribeless, I like it :p Better alone than to join any tribe. Although I see that you tried WHAT and left.
Position 5/10 - Close to me, not good :p
Rep 7/10 - Haven't seen you much here, but judging from your rating you seem a reasonable player and person.

Overall: 32/50

IGN - Ballerond

DeletedUser455

points: 6/10 randomly nobled a tiny vill... and yeah, so did i. doesnt make it a good tactic
od: 6/10 its ok, i guess
tribe: 6/10 looks kinda not so incredible
position: 5/10 looks bad o.o no good targets, explains the random nobling
rep: no idea, im inactive :X

btw, anyone want my acc? somehow this server is starting to be boring as hell

http://forum.tribalwars.co.uk/showthread.php?p=323620#post323620

DeletedUser9174

Captain inactive

OD: 8/10 not excessively high but good. shows both wise use of troops and that you have them.
Position: 7/10 good, no really exciting noble targets but that also means no competition for farms.
Tribe. 6/10 looks like a bit of a gap between you and the rest of the tribe even if you don't consider your second village.
Rep: 5/5 i haven't really seen you much but that is partly cos i only visit the forums from time to time but i do not know you as an idiot or anything.

DeletedUser

Half Blood Princess

OD: 8/10
Position: 7/10 Good domination, no real competition, mixed blessing
Tribe: 9/10 Over-dominating the world.
Rep: 5/10 I haven't really heard of you...

RhoDoDenDron

DeletedUser9852

RhoDoDenDron

oda: 3/10 not that many
odd: 3/10 theres less :p
position: 6/10 Need to clear those bigger villages ;)
Tribe: 7.5/10
rep: 4/10 never heard of you in my life :) (no offence)
Total: 22.5 i think :s

DeletedUser

liverpoolfcits

OD : 5/10 not high, careful with troops but sees that you aren't a great farmer
position : 3/10 a lot of tribemates around you, all nobletargets
Tribe : 3/10 no impressive players
rep : 1/10 sorry...

DeletedUser6446

Summer Sinn:

Points: 7/10 - Seeing when you started I think you have done a good job.
ODA: 6/10 - You have done some attacking and probably cleared your area which is always nice. :)
ODD: 10/10 - Not being attacked at this point is always a good thing imo.
Position: 8/10 - You are the largest by far in your 15x15 so can´t complain there. :)
Tribe: 7/10 - Hard for me to judge since I have no idea but you seem like a good bunch of people.
Rep: 5/10 - Don´t really know you so a 5 was the easiest way to go. :)

Ps. I know I´m not much to rate atp but just thought I´d post here anyway since it feels like ages since I was last on these forums and I was feeling nostalgic. :)

DeletedUser

So its been 10 days, that totally means I should post on this.

The Superhamster

ODA: 8/10 - Hope you didn't lose too many troops getting it
ODD: 10/10 - Because there is no fault to having no ODD, at this point at least
Position: 3/10 - When you grow I fear you being a noble target as others are already larger than you
Tribe: 3/10 - Because tribeless early on is not a flaw, but the fact in this world you can only get support from tribes and people are chucking nobles about, suddenly becomes more of a flaw
Rep: 7/10 - You seem like a nice guy

DeletedUser9748

BusinessTime

ODA: 7/10 - Small one, that means careful use of your axes
ODD: Same
Position: 7/10 - You can rule your 15x15, not many barbs so you need to rim more players there ;)
Tribe: - My tribe, no comments
Rep: 8/10 - I like your posts and attitude ;)

DeletedUser

BusinessTime

ODA: 7/10 - Small one, that means careful use of your axes
ODD: Same
Position: 7/10 - You can rule your 15x15, not many barbs so you need to rim more players there ;)
Tribe: - My tribe, no comments
Rep: 8/10 - I like your posts and attitude ;)

Go on then, I woke up in a good mood for a change...

ODA: 7/10 - Clearing players but seems you took a big hit on your nuke recently with a 15k ODA increase. Damn them turtling nubs /shakes fist.
ODD: 5/10 - Haven't actually been attacked much. Most likely been scouted or you nobled and killed off your own troops.
Position: 6/10 - Kicking your areas butt, however there isn't much food around if you don't count Limbo.
Tribe: 9/10 - You gots Cory in there, but -1 for Sparks :lol:
Rep: 8/10 - Not been around much but to comment on ones attitude shows some maturity which is always nice around the forums.

_____
Captain Inactive

DeletedUser9936

ODA:7/10 (Only because i'm an aggressive so-an-so and don't think anyone can ever have enough OD!)

ODD: 6/10 I haven't the energy to use stats but seems you fended off the early, just out of BP, attacks and since noone has had the guts to attack so can't really make a judgement of your defensive skills :D

Positioning: 7/10 Some larger players around the main cluster, but noone that looks like they will want to start a war, other enemies on their minds and not quite large enough.

Reputation: 8/10 only just joined the forum (Been off TW for few years so had forgot about it untill just now!) so can't take much of an opinion but i like that you like nice attitudes :D

Tribe: 9/10 very respectable conquers for/against rate and a good OD ranking so not just point whores

DeletedUser

sonic-chem

ODA: 6/10 Possibly too high though tbh, you don't want to be wasting troops. Takes time to build y'know? Should just hug everything in sight, or clear stuff when losses will be minimalised
ODD: 10/10 Nothing wrong with not really have been attacked
Positioning: 4/10 Farming must be something awful for you with two tribe members in 15*15, also you are not the largest in there by a bit
Tribe: 7/10 I haven't researched that much, but top 10 isn't awful and hasn't gone crazy with recruitment, I mean you could have 20 members by now and that'd be crazy!!!1!1!

DeletedUser1960

BusinessTime

Points: 8.875/10....growing well in comparison to his neighbors, in 18 days on a half speed world....

ODA: 5.118/10 Low attack points should be at least double at your point level....

ODD: 0.112/10 Never been attacked YET.....

Positioning: 8.762/10 Good positioning when he develops nobles....he saved a few juicey treats for himself....

Reputation: 9/10 Just joined Uk server so dont know anyone....He seems intelligent and well spoken...:p

Tribe: 10/10 taco....seems a bit noobish but I think they might last awhile.....lmao....

Deleted User - 695343

rug bug

Points: 0/10 - Playing for a week and only 300 points. Sad.

ODA: 10/10 - Not much, good for this stage.

ODD: 5/10 - None, fine.

Postition: 10/10 - Should be cleaning up out there, loads of yummy farms, should be growing MUCH faster.

Reputation: 4/10 - Too much spam and irrelevant comments, plus never seen before.

Tribe: 0/10 - 1 member, Ascii text, ew.

IGN: Iceblade456

DeletedUser

oda: 9/10 not bad at all

odd: 8/10 not bad at all

postition: 9/10 easy clear up

reputation: don't know the lady but she could be my queen of hearts any day of the week :p

7/10: some good players there , they could do well .

DeletedUser

But i have more points then you :'( and i would have given you 5/10... mean person that you are! :D

You started at least a week and a half before me. Also I have never been highly rated as a player. Think I gave you good rep though! Also rug bug why ODA so high, troops to be used not wasted. Sorry, rate last person to rate, not me!

DeletedUser9936

Ok, forgiven :D Awww! I'd rate you, if it makes you feel any better?! lol With regards to my ODA...

troops to be used not wasted

;) don't worry they weren't used stupidly :D barbed local threats at the start which is always a good move in my opinion :D Along with just being an angry person!