Rate the Player Above

• Thread starter DeletedUser8687
  • Start date

Deleted User - 695343

Cold-Fusion

Points: 10/10 With a tribemate next door and some other aggressive farmers sharing the 30x30 that's impressive growth.
Tribe: 10/10 Great players, nice guys for the most part, will cause some damage for sure.
Area: 5/10 Meh, too close to a tribe mate, those barbs are quite over-utilised ;)
ODA: 8/10 Playing cautious, I like that.

IGN: The Clyde

DeletedUser

The Clyde

Points: 8/10 - Rank 21, started 07/06, no one bigger in your 15x15. Good start it seems.

Tribe: 9/10 - Rank 11 from 7 players. Profile suggests you guys are here for the chuckles more than anything, but I've no doubt you'll cause some upsets in the weeks to come. The only top 20 tribe I think I'd consider joining.

Position: 7/10 - Lots of mid-sized players around you so there'll be opportunity for conquests as well as some big juicy farms. On the down side there do seem to be quite a few decent rivals near-by: too many to deal with on your own so a good job you have an ally to work with. This is a tough one to judge - if you keep your guard up I think there's plenty of opportunity but it wouldn't suit me to be there.

OD: Looks like you've been doing your share of killing. With the competition in your area I'm guessing that was out of necessity rather than desire. Not giving it a score but certainly more than a little fearsome.

DeletedUser

This is for onetruth, seeing as Penguin... Didn't actually rate anything.

Tribe 5/10- Sure it's rank 8, but only because you're in it. Next guy is just over half your size
Location-7/10- No big competition close by, but there's plenty of 300-500 point guys that look like great potential farms
OD- 9/10- Keeping it low, which is always good. Troops are invaluable on this speed world
Rep- 8/10- Seen you around a bit, seem like a nice guy

DeletedUser

BlackChaosBelow

ODT: 7/10 hardly any, not wasting troops needlesly
Tribe: 6/10
Rep: 6/10

Rate: ALessonInBeingAzn

DeletedUser

ALessonInBeingAzn

ODT: 0/10 far to high, no troops!
Tribe: 0/10 bunch of co playing cheats!
Rep: 10/10 <3

10/50 lolzzz

Jackcrop

DeletedUser6695

jackcrap

points~ 7 top 40 but being outgrown by his awesome neighbour
Location~ 7 it has potential to be awesome for farming :p also a target or 2
tribe~ 10
rep~ 10 <3

Cold-Fusion

DeletedUser

Cold Fusion

Points 9/10 top 10, nice
Position 7/10 too close to jackcrop but have some nice targets growing
OD 8/10 - not done much clearing so either have lots of targets or you just let Jackcrop do the clearing :D
Tribe 10/10 rank1 tribe, whatever their name is. :icon_rolleyes:
rep 9/10 ur a regular

DeletedUser7179

Ok let me give this a little go!

Five Nobles
6/10 on points... to be a contender I think you should be a little higher in points for your position on the map!
9/10 on position... A nice area of the map plenty of potential farms and not too far from potential noble targets
0/10 Terrible OD score doesn't look like you have attacked hardly anybody
10/10 for tribe... My tribe of course but I feel we have some very strong players who have the potential to go far!
I won't rank on rep because I just don't know!

DeletedUser

Lionheart123

Points 6/10 - nearly top 40. Not great but not bad either.
Position 5/10 - A few tribe members nearby but not many 1k plus targets near you.
ODA 7/10 - High ODA but what has that done to your troop counts?
Tribe 8/10 - 2nd only to Name (or whatever they call themselves today) and a nice member count.

-Press.To.Play?

DeletedUser9748

Press.to.Play?

Points: 8/10 - at the top 10, doing well I suppose even if he rushed HQ (which most of us do in this world). Maybe an academy? Don't know for sure.
Position - Tribe: 8/10 - Top tribe, as the majority of top 10 players, easilly handled position no problem there. Although he might have a problem cause I am near him :p
OD - 7/10 - Nice OD for the time being, probably by clearing some players, but his Warlord prize I believe it's low for that rank. He should at least got a silver award there ;)
Reputation - Don't know much, but haven't seen something bad.

IGN Ballerond

DeletedUser8105

Ballerond

Points 8/10 nice start up
OD 8/10 Not too high and not too low,you care about your troops :)
Tribe 3/10 your should change it,3/4 noobs.
Rep: 7/10 seen a good few posts.

DeletedUser

Belle Morte

ODA: 7/10
Tribe: 8/10 silly Liam's tribe :p
Position: 8/10 not bad, a few potential noble targets.
Rep: 8/10 ...just cuz ure hot :3

DeletedUser

take it your in game name is alessonibeingazn

points 7/20 not to bad
ODA 6/20 not to bad i take it clearing your 7x7?
tribe 7/10 top tribe at the moment, but a lot of early leading tribes quit
position 7/10 no real threats but lack of noble targets, i guess farming is not to bad
rep cant say as i have never heard of you before

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Chaz55

Points 1/10 late start but I guess you don't like farming
ODA 10/10 nice and low and why clear the inactives if you not gong to farm them
tribe 2/10 top ten tribe with a average points of 640.. really? Guess it says more about this world than your tribe..
Position 7/10 At the rim should be everything you want it to be
Rep 5/10 not a name I recognise, but then no one knows me, and those that do wish they didn't...

Mancunia

DeletedUser1511

Chaz55

Points 1/10 late start but I guess you don't like farming
ODA 10/10 nice and low and why clear the inactives if you not gong to farm them
tribe 2/10 top ten tribe with a average points of 640.. really? Guess it says more about this world than your tribe..
Position 7/10 At the rim should be everything you want it to be
Rep 5/10 not a name I recognise, but then no one knows me, and those that do wish they didn't...

Mancunia
Points 5/10. You joined 1 day before me, and i am almost double your points, so you obviously can't keep up. But rank 28 ain't too bad.
ODA Rank 34 oda, i ain't gonna say i agree, i mean late start means rim farming, rim farming means easy farming, easy farming means no clearing, so unless it was getting rid of competition thats a dumb move. So imma say you get a low rating for that sorry brah. 5/10
Tribe Low member count, you are are repping Debbie and Clyde, both whom i have played with before and they wouldn't join a rubbish tribe. So i will give you 7/10. I mean you aint done anything impressive. But right now no one has
Rep 3/10 bro. I mean at least you are posting, and you seem like a kind of chill guy, but right now i am getting a hater vibe off you, and i do not like that kind of stuff.

Princess.Sparkles

Haters keep on hating:baron:

Deleted User - 695343

Princess Sparkles

Points: 9/10 - Slowed down in the last day or two, smithy presumably. Great start and two excellent proven players on the account.
ODA: 10/10 - Conservative, good for this stage of the game.
Tribe: 9/10 - A little loud on the PnP, but full of very very good players that will test the world.
Area: 8/10 Decent, but farming must have dried up a bit lately with the 20:1 rule. A couple of nicer noble targets around, they should clean up well.
Rep: 10/10 for both players ingame and on forums.

IGN: The Clyde

DeletedUser8105

The Clyde

Points 8/10 top20
OD 8/10 seems like you're keeping your area cleared
Tribe 8/10 promising tribe
Rep: 7/10 seen a good few posts.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Points 5/10. You joined 1 day before me, and i am almost double your points, so you obviously can't keep up. But rank 28 ain't too bad.
ODA Rank 34 oda, i ain't gonna say i agree, i mean late start means rim farming, rim farming means easy farming, easy farming means no clearing, so unless it was getting rid of competition thats a dumb move. So imma say you get a low rating for that sorry brah. 5/10
Tribe Low member count, you are are repping Debbie and Clyde, both whom i have played with before and they wouldn't join a rubbish tribe. So i will give you 7/10. I mean you aint done anything impressive. But right now no one has
Rep 3/10 bro. I mean at least you are posting, and you seem like a kind of chill guy, but right now i am getting a hater vibe off you, and i do not like that kind of stuff.

Princess.Sparkles

Haters keep on hating:baron:

give me that infraction... but...

1.8K to 2.7K yeah you've outgrown me, but then I suck at this game.. but "almost double" your maths teacher must be so proud...

As for hatter and ODA... I'm a lover not a fighter.. don't mean I'm a good lover, just means I'm a real bad fighter... ain't my fault them barbs keep building troops....

DeletedUser1511

give me that infraction... but...

1.8K to 2.7K yeah you've outgrown me, but then I suck at this game.. but "almost double" your maths teacher must be so proud...

As for hatter and ODA... I'm a lover not a fighter.. don't mean I'm a good lover, just means I'm a real bad fighter... ain't my fault them barbs keep building troops....
1.8K to 2.7K
1.8 x 2= 3.6k. I am 2.7k 900 points different between actualy doubling you and where i am now, and thats only because i am smithy whoring which ends soon I would say that almost doubling you no? :icon_neutral: