Rate the Player Above

• Thread starter DeletedUser8687
  • Start date

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
1.8K to 2.7K
1.8 x 2= 3.6k. I am 2.7k 900 points different between actualy doubling you and where i am now, and thats only because i am smithy whoring which ends soon I would say that almost doubling you no? :icon_neutral:

err no... you have 900 points more than me, which is half my score.. so I think that is exactly thirding me (if thirding is a word)...

I would of thought being in axes you were troop whoring rather than noble rushing for that barb...

P.s. forgot to say.. them debs and clyde rock, just glad they let a fool like me ride on there coat tails...

DeletedUser1511

err no... you have 900 points more than me, which is half my score.. so I think that is exactly thirding me (if thirding is a word)...

I would of thought being in axes you were troop whoring rather than noble rushing for that barb...

P.s. forgot to say.. them debs and clyde rock, just glad they let a fool like me ride on there coat tails...
Then you obviously don't know to play if you think it comes down to troop whoring and noble rushing. So much for your little rage :lol:

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Then you obviously don't know to play if you think it comes down to troop whoring and noble rushing. So much for your little rage :lol:

Sure i said somewhere I suck at this game... and as for rage.. drunked rant if you please.. them juiceboxes go rights to me head...

DeletedUser9174

belle morte

OD: 9/10 Clearing farms but not reckless with the troops
Position: 9/10 not bad farming area/a few noble targets
Tribe: 9/10 sense of humour, good start up, lets see what they do in next few weeks
Rep: 8/10 posts more than me, and not an arrogant so an so, makes good points :)

thought i would bring back on topic before it gets closed.

DeletedUser

Half Blood Princess

Points 8/10 Eh, decent growth.
OD 9/10 Nice. Nice.
Position 9/10 Nice targets tbh.
Tribe 8/10 Couple members I've spoken to seem nice.
Rep N/A Haven't seen you post much but most of it seems competent.

Leaf Coneybear

DeletedUser

OD: 8/10 - Low, hasn't nobled so playing it safe. Good.
Position: 6/10
Tribe: 10/10 - Ujelly?
Rep: 8/10 - Posts quite a bit, usually well received.

HowToLoseAxes

DeletedUser9174

HowToLoseAxes

OD: 9/10 High but not highest. aggressive but not stupidly so.
Position: 7/10 great for farming but not really any decent targets. none in 15x15 a couple just outside it.
Tribe: 10/10 Great start up. Lets see if they keep it up.
Rep: 8/10 Active poster most points are good but sometimes is too hostile. I like banter

DeletedUser6695

HBP

Points~8 rank 11
OD~9 quite high but I doubt the ODA has hurt to much
Pos~8 looks decent farming and 1-2 nice targets
Tribe~ 7 ranked 2nd with good app
rep~7 havent really seen too much of you

ign~ Cold-Fusion

DeletedUser4147

Coldfusion

Points - 8/10 - self explanatory
OD - 8/10 - Perhaps by now you'd of cleared some sort of threat yourself, or your noble target....
Pos - 3/10 - tribe mate next door, my continent. Just not good for you CF :icon_cry:
Tribe - 5/10 - umad? at me :icon_neutral: (honest rating - 9/10, kick glen and it goes back to 10)
Rep - 10/10 - :)

Total - 38/50.... or 40/50 (+2 for mailing me :))

IGM - Jpmullane

DeletedUser9711

Points - 8/10 - Good growth given late start
OD - 7/10 - Seems a bit high for your area to me, guess it depends if the OD was gained effectively
Pos - 10/10 - Looks good to me, some nice growers, rim farming and first no nobles in your area no doubt
Tribe - 6/10 - Hadn't heard of them until I looked them, look OK, need to get a few more decent members on board though
Rep - 8/10 - Seen you about whilst trolling, seem to talk some sense

CuriousGeorge

DeletedUser

CuriousGeorge

Points - 10/10
OD - 10/10
Position - 7/10 Only really one potential noble target
Tribe - 9/10 They seem to be doing excellent without just filling up all the places, something to be admired
Rep - 5/10 I haven't really heard of you

RhoDoDenDron

DeletedUser

RhoDoDenDron

Points - 2/10 - Restarted nearly two weeks ago and you only have 333 points.
OD - 3/10 - Cleared a few Spears, nothing significant
Position - 2/10 - Being outgrow significantly
Tribe - 5/10 - Low average point count per player, but just in top 10
Rep - 1/10 - First time I've seen your name.

DeletedUser8772

Stormridder

Points - 8/10 Doing well but still away to go before breaking into top 10
OD - 8/10
Position - 6/10 - although press to play is an option :)
Tribe - 5/10 - out growing them slightky,
Rep - Never heard of you as never played w7 and 8

DeletedUser

Mallard

Points: 7/10 - Just outside top 100, but very far from the core. No-one of a comparable size on your doorstep. Looks very healthy to me.

OD
: 4/10 - Looks like a little clearing has been going on but nothing more. While this may be strategically sensible, it certainly doesn't look too fearsome.

Tribe
: 6/10 - Some fun players, and it looks like you're taking care with recruitment rather than just chasing the points, but sadly you guys don't seem to be doing much worth commenting on atm.

Position
: 7/10 - Little farming competition I imagine, but you'll probably be forced to move inwards when you want to conquer. A couple of >1k possibilities just about in range. So close to the rim, though - with the slow growth of the world you may never have villages worth taking to the east of your current position. I think you will be fairly safe to begin with, but you'll really have to make the most of it to get the momentum up when you start expanding.

Rep
: 1/10 - I hate you more than anyone I have ever met.

DeletedUser

onetruth

Points: 7/10 - Its good, I see you lost a few points though

OD: 8/10 - Very high but most of it is odd

Tribe: 4/10 - Doesnt look too good but could be?

Position: 6/10 - Good bit of competition but some good targets

Rep: 5/10 - I never seen you before but you seem good

DeletedUser8972

Obsolete:-

OD:- As above, but vast majority of OD is from attack, so looking to clear an area 6/10

Tribe:- Tribeless at the moment so I'm not sure how to rate this, lol, I'm loathe to give anybody a 0, so we'll call you a one man tribe and give you 1/10.

Position:- Late start means rimsville, could go on to dominate the area, will be interesting to watch progress 7/10

Rep:- I know little of reputation to be honest, but you bothered to contriute to this thread, so 6/10

This is an account that could really blossom, the rim ain't a bad place to be, it will be interesting to come back in a week or two and see how things have progressed.

Atrocity Exhibition - IGN BoNidel

DeletedUser6599

BoNidel

Points - 7/10, above average points for the core i would say and within the top 25 which is always a plus

OD - 8/10, no1 in the world but to be fair that to me is a bad thing as means a lot of troop losses for others yes but for yourself too. This is just a personal thing as i always believe a high OD at the start isn't a good thing. But congratz on the no1 od must be doing some harm in your little war with sexy :)

Tribe - 3/10, sorry but i just don't like your tribe for the fact of what some of the members did to there previous tribes. Im a loyalty type person so heck what can i say

Position - 7/10, not the greatest area with the fact theres not many targets around within close proximity apart from belle from sexy. Be interesting to see how the fight between you two ends

Rep - 4/10, to be honest this is the first time i have read your name but that may be me not taking notice but seem as you posted here ill give a nice 4 :)

IG name - Two Of A Kind