Rate the Player Above

• Thread starter DeletedUser8687
  • Start date

DeletedUser1960

rug bug

Points: 0/10 - Playing for a week and only 300 points. Sad.

ODA: 10/10 - Not much, good for this stage.

ODD: 5/10 - None, fine.

Postition: 10/10 - Should be cleaning up out there, loads of yummy farms, should be growing MUCH faster.

Reputation: 4/10 - Too much spam and irrelevant comments, plus never seen before.

Tribe: 0/10 - 1 member, Ascii text, ew.

IGN: Iceblade456

Points::) smiles.....No worries queen, some players start slow and some grow faster in the middle stage....Never played a HALF-speed world before so takes awhile to adjust to this world....And it hasn't been a week it has been 6 days.....lmao

ODA
: They are all dead around me.....a VAST OCEAN of farms.....I am bringing in BUCKETS of cash and waste alot waiting for my cues..:p

ODD: From whom....they all scared of bugs....:)...and no one is building troops or points for that matter near me...lmao

Postition: Hmm growth......heard that a lot, must be important to you...:), troops dont matter....lol

Reputation: Not enough spam, wait and see.....My CANNED spam is going to explode all over this forum.....lmao

Tribe: Now to the BESTEST part.....my ascii text is going to exploded exponentially...:)

DeletedUser

The last person to rate someone was NAMEO so:

ODA: 10/10 - None, understandable for no play time
ODD: 6/10 - Good that you've avoided attack but hope you're not playing tribal hugs
Position: 1/10 - No noble targets, no farms either, but no big threats nearby on the good side.
Reputation: 3/10 - I don't know you, but not providing a valid account to rate means -2
Tribe: 0/10 - Not recruiting a duke or any members is possibly the worst mistake a tribe can make imo

DeletedUser1960

Cuttlefish

ODA: 10/10 - 2:1 attack/point ratio, needs improvement...:), taken 2 howtokillaxes....VERY well done...:p
ODD: 3/10 - Is everyone scared of you?....lmao
Position: .9.75/10 Very well positioned, unlimited growth possibilities
Reputation: 7.85/10 - Dont know you but your posts seem intelligent...
Tribe: 9.99/10 Excellent tribe lots of WINNING potential....:)

DeletedUser

Rug Bug.

Points --> Been playing a week and grown just over 300 points. It's not a massive fail, you might be troop whoring so you can farm probably this coming week --> 5/10
ODA --> 288 ODA isnt bad for your stage in the game, although I suspect it's either clearing a small guy or hitting a spiked barb --> 7/10
ODD --> 0 ODD is always a good sign, although because you haven't been tested, as far as we're aware.. --> 9/10
Position --> Pretty much an awesome positiong. You have farms left, right and centre. They are in abundance. --> 9/10
Reputation --> Sorry, I dont really know you, although I'm new to this server. But looking at your previous worlds under that name you're best is 17 conquer's so say 170K max which unfortunately isn't very high. But you are very forum active which is good --> 6/10
Tribe --> One member.. you. Not too bad at this stage. It can often be best to start your own tribe in a location like that and see where you can go --> 8/10
Overall --> 44/60

DeletedUser

Looks like I need to learn the rules then :) Still my comments stand minus that part.. thank you :)

DeletedUser

The.Chosen.One

Your mean posting here, because its hard to rate so early on. I mean you could be doing well, your growth is pretty alright at the moment, but that says little. We'll see how it all pans out. You know you could also barely grow at the beginning because you hadn't played since free res and spears were introduced with tutorial, so you skip it. No, just me? Hope you didn't suicide the first 5 spears you get either >.>

Points: 7/10 Growth is decent, but I can't give you much higher or lower because its so early
ODA: 10/10 No wasting spears
ODD: 10/10 Intimidated them away from attacking you!!!!/BP
Position: 8/10 Potential, nice amount of barbs, but y'know for future development there is a guy a little north west of you to watch out for :icon_wink: aha, I'm joking, I'm sure you could have him
Reputation: 9/10 You played w9.net which obviously make you awesome
Tribe: 6/10 We'll see where it goes

DeletedUser

I was looking at my map yesterday planning my next possible target village (bit early I know, just having a look around) and I saw you.. but I've just realised it's you haha.

I was mean to post on here yes, wanted to give someone a hard time :)

DeletedUser

Well y'know if in a months time or so, you feel like you want to give it a shot. Try me : D You're welcome to try ^^ But if you actually take it I will rq D: Hahaa, not really, uk9 isn't getting rid of me that easy, I'd prolly come back from rim if rimmed. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser8105

BusinessTime

ODA: 10/10 Keeping your area in good shape.
ODD: 10/10 Everyone's afraid of you.
Position: 8/10 Nice amount of barbs,good noble targets
Tribe: 0/10 Another mass-recruits

DeletedUser

Pffft, not even top 100 yet. I'mma compare my growth to your old account... I'm above you by 34 points comparatively day to day :icon_wink: Man really thought you'd have thrashed me on that :icon_confused: Tbf your troop count probably was a lot better and you did lose all those lc. Anyway I'll actually go to bed after this >.<

Points: 7/10 Earlier growth can't have been great, recent growth is pretty good, wonder why that is... Someone's probably over farming that account ridiculously (instead of watching films D:)
ODA: 10/10 Really hard to rate down this early, could moan and say its too low! But really, just wise use of troops I should imagine.
ODD: 9/10 Someone attacked you so you obviously aren't fearful enough, unlike some people :icon_cool:
Position: 9/10 Got a few more decent noble targets, so many barbs
Tribe: 7/10 Got some good players

And again I abuse the emotes. GAH >.>

Also rate some other dude or something I'm posting too much on here, sorry D:

Also also, take the ego back you are giving me, it's making me seem like a dick ):

Also changed my mind, Belle Morte's gonna have to get 10 on everything.

Last edited by a moderator:

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Business Time

Points: 1/10 you've not even outgrown me since my restart by 500 points so you must really not know the best order to build stuff in... or you've just got luckier with the random building generator that I use...
ODA: 1/10 your on the rim, so there are plenty of farms so you shouldn't need to clear anyone to be able farm more than you need....
ODD: 1/10 your not scary but your tribe is... I know, players won't attack me even though my tribe mates are 30 hours away...
Position: 10/10 the rim is where all the cool kids hang out and the best parties are...
Reputation: 1/10 your too nice and helpfull... spend a week locked in the same room as Meechan and that should sort that out...
Tribe: 1/10 your tribe can't even find 20 players that want to join...

Hope this helps the ego.. no need to thank me...

IGN: BusinessTime

DeletedUser9748

Mancunia I have one important question to ask you cause you seem to be a special case...

you-jelly.jpg

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
I'd say no but then I'd get infracted for making one word posts...

But anyway... enough trolling young man.. I'd hate to see you get infracted...

DeletedUser9748

State your IGN so I won't get infracted :p You deserve a good rating...

DeletedUser

Jeepers

Points --> Not growing a massive amount for your size. Probably because of the nooblish layout the tribe has; you having a tribemate within an hour spead of your village! --> 7/10
ODA --> It isn't too bad, although I thought you'd have jumped ship and nuked the guy near you by now?!?!?! --> 7/10
ODD --> Havent really been attacked, I'm guessing the ODD is from killing off scouts? Although havent been properly tested yet --> 8/10
Position --> As previously stated, a tribemate within an hour spear speed of you --> 1/10
Reputation --> I dont know you, but it seems okay --> 6/10
Tribe --> Clearly doesnt know about player spacing very well --> 4/10

Total --> 33/60

DeletedUser9748

Jeepers it is then:

Points 7/10: You joined 1 month ago, your current level is not bad but not good either. You should have upgraded more producing buildings, if you wanted a high villa, or go straight for academy if you liked a fast noble.
ODA 7/10: Maybe you needed to clear some people, but you should have kept some to build a proper nuke (if you play offensive). It's good that you seem to control your area however.
ODD 9/10: Small ODD means good playing. Either dodging or even not getting attacked, doesn't matter. It's still good.
Position 5/10: You have a big tribemate near you and that means you dominate the area, but very low noble targets. You seem also to need quite a distance to farm properly.
Reputation 6/10: You seem to have "some" sense of humour, know how to speak and reply, but most of the times you seem to be vicious against my tribe for some reason (somewhere read the rimmed you?). Don't let that come out so often, it ruins your whole point in any post you make. Other than that, active and mediocre poster.
Tribe 7/10: Not bad at all. Good spot in Continent ranking, Sufficient spot in world ranking and maybe some good players? Don't know, time will tell. So far nothing obviously wrong.

I hope you don't have anything to complain about my rating right? :p

IGN: Ballerond

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Ballerond

ODA: 9/10 - I deducted a point for joining Axes rather than fighting them.. just think how high your ODA could be...
ODD: 9/10 as above
Position: 9/10 there are still a lot of Axes members that TACO need to deal with... me, I've never liked axes or TACO, maybe because I'm jelly, maybe it's just coz I don't like the number 1.. maybe because I'm old and grumpy and hate everyone... who knows...
Reputation: 5/10 You really need to get over your crush on me... try and understand that sometimes (i know it's very rare) my posts aren't aimed at you or your tribe... other than that, well, your average..
Tribe 9/10 - Point deducted for rimming me, the tribe should of concentrated on the good players within my tribe and not wasted nobles on the useless loud mouthed grumpy old idiot of the tribe... silly mistake...

IGN: Peregrine Trousers

DeletedUser8105

Peregrine Trousers

Points: 7/10 Impressing growth,almost top50 after 5 weeks played.
ODA: 8/10 Keeping your area in good shape.
ODD: 9/10 Dodging or not getting attacked,I'd say it's great.
Position: 6/10 Nice amount of barbs,but poor noble targets,nothing >2000 points in 20x20.
Reputation: 8/10 I rarely read the externals,but you seem to be active and adequate poster.
Tribe: 4/10 Really sorry for being the first who took a village from your tribe ;)