Rate the player above!

DeletedUser

Labbsterino

Points -
I guess you are doing ok however your poor plundering/looting in a day record suggests maybe a low troop count or a lazy farmer? so I'm going to say 5/10

Rank -This is a pretty stupid thing to be rated for but i guess 5/10

ODA – Again not the best thing to be rated on because it depends on luck and who is in your area but maybe this links back to a low troop count again? Going to have to give you a 2/10

Profile – Not really sure why my account is referenced in there ;) so gonna give you a 2/10

Tribe – Well there is no tribe so I guess 0/10?

Skill – You are a reasonably good player, w24 was a poor performance though – 7/10

IGN: Insomnia

Last edited by a moderator:

Reastablished

Reaction score
Insomnia

Points: 7/10 not important and this stage. However, recent growth is impressive and high in daily loot suggesting you are troops whores not point whores
Rank: 6/10 Low however not important at this stage and as before mentioned probably troops over points
ODA: 6/10 Low which in my opinion is good
Profile: 3/10 Like the COA but just copy and pasted some song lyrics ;)
Tribe: 3/10 Not the best looking at members list but some players could be new names or just before my time
Skill: 10/10 Experienced this first hand both as enemy and tribemate ;)

Rate: Grimly Fiendish

DeletedUser14036

Grimly Fiendish

Points: 7/10 a bit behind but he can, and if I remember correctly from W22, he will catch up
ODA: 4/10 low, maybe from 1 attack but hopefully it was from clearing multiple 70 to 200 pointers
ODD: ?/10 no ODD but that's good
Profile: 6/10 simple but picture
Tribe: 8/10 the people have quite low points but I see plenty of good players, (trfcian, grimly friendish, chicken licking (I think this is stee because of profile pic but not sure), barbzilla, 010zach, ruffus and the big boss B0RG)
Skill: 8/10 Haven't seen him play much but past worlds make him seem like quite a good player

Rate: Randyyy

DeletedUser14129

Randyyy

Points: Okay points, but 1 village, looking at other players that started the same time. 7/10

ODA: Resources hauled shows oda pays off 8/10
ODD: High odd, not that good right now. 3/10
Profile: Original picture, like it. 7/10
Tribe: I'm not a fan of mass barb noblers, however they haven't been punished for it. Good ranking players, some average players. 6/10
Skill: I'm unknown on the uk, but from what i've heard i'll even it. 6/10

Average: 6.3

Rate: Daemon.

DeletedUser

Daemon.

Points: Points going well for when you started, but due to hiding of achievements, wont be able to guess if PP has been used. 8/10
ODA: Attacking over 250 player (one of few achievements you want to show) - and ODA to boot. Clearly not slowed you down, probably helped more than hindered... 9/10
ODD: Some players seem to have returned fire, but to achieve not much. Clearly overpowering the opposition in your area? 9/10
Profile: Picture is alright, nothing much more 6/10
Tribe: Might as well be tribe less. 1/10
Skill: Offensively has got it, but have you been tested yet? Unsure on that, so middle ground it has to be. 5/10

Rate: Foxtrot

DeletedUser14129

Daemon.

Points: Points going well for when you started, but due to hiding of achievements, wont be able to guess if PP has been used. 8/10
ODA: Attacking over 250 player (one of few achievements you want to show) - and ODA to boot. Clearly not slowed you down, probably helped more than hindered... 9/10
ODD: Some players seem to have returned fire, but to achieve not much. Clearly overpowering the opposition in your area? 9/10
Profile: Picture is alright, nothing much more 6/10
Tribe: Might as well be tribe less. 1/10
Skill: Offensively has got it, but have you been tested yet? Unsure on that, so middle ground it has to be. 5/10

I changed my picture just for you bby!

DeletedUser

I like that one. Use photoshop?

Just so people are aware.

DeletedUser14129

I like that one. Use photoshop?

Just so people are aware.

Yes a little bit i think :p, but it's not mine, i come from another server where they make beautiful pictures <3

Also rate: foxtrot

Ban Hammer

Reaction score
Points: 5/10 - Not too shabby but could be higher but you conquered smaller villages.
ODA: 6/10 - should be alot higher with 2 conquers perhaps easy conquers or conserving troops?
ODD: 8/10 - high enough ODD means you have lost a few troops but have maintained yourself and stood your ground.
Profile: 2/10 - Far too much text for my liking got bored reading it after the first 3 lines.
Tribe: 9/10 - top ranked tribe know a few of the guys in there great players.
Skill: 0/10 - Unknown may change in the future when i experience it first hand whether it be Friend or Foe.

Rate Ban Hammer.

DeletedUser

Ban Hammer

Points – 3.5/10, could be considerably better…

Rank – 3.5/10, same as above

ODA – 5/10, average for your size but not terrible

ODD – 5/10, hard to judge as it can just be luck as to whether you get attacked or not

Profile – 4/10, hate it when people list previous stats, especially when those worlds you played poorly on.

Tribe – 6.5/10, has a good rank but doubt will last, no real great players in there

Skill – 3/10, from what I’ve seen you’re not a very good player at all but who knows, you might have miraculously learnt how to play the game.

Insomnia

EDIT - Thought i would poke around your tribe, looked at your rank 1 dude (rank 2 in the world) and wow...

Pm247b0.png

So this guy's max farming in a day (set yesterday) is 55k. Yet has managed to make at least 5 nobles

8pQcF9c.png

He took some awful targets which you would expect would take a lot of farming and a lot of time to upgrade...

ZM0zFRz.png

Nope, somehow without farming this guy has vils very high level

Has he got no troops, pit whoring? Or an endless supply of pp...

DeletedUser13121

Insomnia

Points - 9/10 Good growth, outgrowing the area significantly.

Rank - 9/10

ODA - 8/10. Decent ODA, but not overwhelming meaning troops have been used efficiently while nobling.

ODD - 7/10. Got attacked. Defended successfully. Can't say much...

Profile - 10/10. Love Faithless. Also, love the way the villages are named, brilliant.

Tribe - 5/10. Seems to be somewhat slow compared to Insomnia. Unless this is a late startup I don't think they will be successful later in the game.

Skill - 8.5/10. Hard to guess really, but given the way ODA correlates with Nobled villages, I'd say he knows what he's doing.

DeletedUser

Rating of: Ratz

Points - 8/10 - Clustered up well enough. However, there are quite a few tribe members nearby, potential to be blocked in? But so far, 4 villages ain't bad.

Rank - 8/10 - 20, touching the top near enough. Well done!

ODA - 9/10 - Looks like you've cleared and nobled targets, but not pushed your troops too far, and continued to grow well.

ODD - 7/10 - Not been tested that much, but what has come your way, seems to have not phased you one bit.

Profile - 8/10 - Picture is decent. Short snappy quote - like it.

Tribe - 10/10 - Top tribe, dominating there continent. Well done on leading a strong tribe so far.

Skill - 6/10 - Face value, decent. But not come up against you. So until that point, 6 it is.

DeletedUser

Points: - 6/10 Meh isn't much but maybe you're more of a mid-game/late-game player.
ODA: - 7/10 Doesn't look like you've had much trouble with your targets. Could be saving troops for more dangerous players.
ODD: - 5/10 Looks like you've been scouted/faked a few times.
Profile: - 6/10 Good CoA. I've also seen you on speed before but I'm not really impressed by anything you've done.
Tribe: - 9/10 Plenty of decent players in there with you, but you also appear to have sicilini in your tribe. Hopefully she isn't leading your tribe because your tribe does have some potential.
Skill - 8/10 Done well on other worlds (poor on speed) and you always seem to team with decent players.

Rate: Erich Hartmann

DeletedUser

Points: - 6/10 Meh isn't much but maybe you're more of a mid-game/late-game player.
ODA: - 7/10 Doesn't look like you've had much trouble with your targets. Could be saving troops for more dangerous players.
ODD: - 5/10 Looks like you've been scouted/faked a few times.
Profile: - 6/10 Good CoA. I've also seen you on speed before but I'm not really impressed by anything you've done.
Tribe: - 9/10 Plenty of decent players in there with you, but you also appear to have sicilini in your tribe. Hopefully she isn't leading your tribe because your tribe does have some potential.
Skill - 8/10 Done well on other worlds (poor on speed) and you always seem to team with decent players.

Rate: Erich Hartmann

Cheers for the rate Erich. We on the Foxtrot account are trying speed as a team, so we aren't yet fully use to it. So yeah, I will admit we aren't amazing, or near that just yet.

However, I must say. Sicilini is a great player. So whatever you are implying about her in the past worlds, it's not just her leadership or her tribe. Leaders are only as good a leader, as the tribe they lead. So I can guarantee, I'd rather be in a tribe with her, then against her.

Marcus the Mad

Senior Forum General
Speed Admin
Reaction score
Can you keep this thread on topic please? People are allowed to rate you badly if they think so, it's not a reason to go on and derail the thread.

One post should have:

- Rating of the requested player above
- Give another player to rate

- Some discussion allowed