Rate The Player

DeletedUser

Points - 1/10 noob
OD- 1/10 - no odd you can't defend
tribe- 1/10 - noobs
rep- 1/10 - learn to post

DeletedUser

Points - 7/10 - 285.379
OD- 10/10 - Opponents defeated: 991.511 (163.)
tribe- 8/10 - quality
rep 2/10 multiple personality disorder :)

siggy = chook scratchings ?

DeletedUser

Name: xx magiks xx
Tribe: None
Villages: 0
Average points per village: 0
Tribe Changes: 10
Conquers: 44 (+23-21)
Best Rank: Unknown
Most Points: Unknown
Most Villages: Unknown
OD Rank: .
(0 score)
OD Attack Rank: .
(0 score)
OD Defense Rank: .
(0 score)
Profile:

0/40

siggy = 8.5 ENTERTAINING.

ha ha ha :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

too bad that account was top 5 at deletation and my current is top 8

DeletedUser

14 DARTHCALAIS 1,49 Mio. oda....
22 khan the master 1,35 Mio. oda

me neither....

DeletedUser5475

darthy:
rank: 9/10 much better than me, hard to keep your points up as a leader of a tribe.
OD: 7/10 I rank w/ ODA stronger b/c you have far more control over it, however...mine's bigger :icon_wink:
tribe: 8/10 strong bunch, a bit slanderous though
rep: 8/10 started off really well(for me personally, I came after the great fall of your original rep), as of late...not so much, really really wish you'd do some more interviews.:icon_confused:

32/40

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

JDM:
rank 75 John D Mclain DOGS pts 319.403 vills 41 - appv 7790: way better ppv than myself... well done ! 9/10
OD: JDM SAID ''however...mine's bigger'' i have about 4 red dots still to go on he he he..! 7/10
TRIBE: 6/10 avrg really..
REP: 9.5/10

31.5/40

DeletedUser

rank - 8/10 - not bad you have broke the top 30 at least
ODA - 7/10 - Very high for you points, maybe you need to learn how to co-ordinate your attacks that you get the villas instead of slaughtering troops against walls
Tribe- 9/10 - Godd core of players
rep - 8/10 - the interview thread did your rep a lot of favours

DeletedUser

maybe you need to learn how to co-ordinate your attacks that you get the villas instead of slaughtering troops against walls
a good leader leads by example, if you want great soldiers you must first show them what you expect of them whilst schooling them on village rotation.. :) 3:1 oda to points aint bad but prefere 5:1 myself lol.. cheers khan for the unbiased scores.

DeletedUser

Darth Calais.

OD: 9/10 - Very good.
Tribe: 9/10 - TEAM are a good solid tribe.
Rep: Was 0/10, but recently re-deemed and reborn, now 9/10 - Good solid forum rep and a good overall poster.

Overall: 35/40 - Good account, good tribe and good player.

DeletedUser

OD: 9/10 - good for the rank :).
Tribe: 10/10 - im not biased
Rep: 10/10 - awesome duke respected poster

38/40 - only way you could improve is to be me

DeletedUser

OD: 9/10 - good for the rank ;)
Tribe: 10/10 - im not biased
Rep: 10/10 - Speaks your mind

39/40 - only way you could improve is to be me ;)

DeletedUser3953

OD: 10/10 - has high ODA and ODD
Tribe: 10/10 - top tribe
Rep: 2/10 - Very rarely comments

32/40 (too bad there weren't othe ranking criteria *cough* quality of nobles *cough*

DeletedUser

enemies are good too, the abandoned tribe never was very powerful.

Actually sometimes the abandoned player is the most powerful. FOr those who quit while having high points. Now those villages impress me and are hard to aquire if they leave the troops there. Otherwise not so much. Spiking villages, so fun! All you have to do is find a village, that someone forgot to keep the wall down, find it at 20. Stack it with a lot of troops including scouts (scouts must be about 7k, and the rest maybe 10k) You'll get one person angry but damn that person trying to take the resources would be fun to watch even if your miles away...

OD: 9/10 - Could always use improvement, but good otherwise.
Tribe: 10/10 - top tribe (really we're in the same tribe so I shouldn't even rate this since it's biased :p)
Rep: ?/10 - I have no clue. It's funny, but sometimes too much at times. Varies day to day.

If there was other categories... what categories would be suggested? Quality of Nobles, Quality of Coordinated Attacks, Quality of Trains, etc? Please, include that in Rank. If you don't like it, just put a lower rank down. I would have given a 7 or 8 to Travis because of his noble claims. Nothing wrong with his tactic, but it's how he plays. I don't like it so I lower his rank rating for myself.