Rate the 'Second' 20 tribes

DeletedUser

I wanted to follow the thinking of the rate the top 20 tribes thread, and create a discussion about the 'second' 20 tribes as I am calling them.

I know as you get into this stage in the rankings, you get acadamy tribes etc, but I'm interested to see which tribes people think have potential to be top 20 tribes. As top tribes such as -EPIC- get knocked from the top 20, these guys are the likely contenders to enter the top 20

Hopefully this will also get some of the smaller tribes a bit more forum presence

Bob

Here is the current rank #21 to #40 tribes

Rate away!

21 *FW*
22 R-R
23 TR.
24 ]R[
25 LRAG
26 MOH 72
27 DOW
28 HORDE
29 KGM
30 REBORN
31 Avaz
32 N13K
33 3LIONS
34 ~NB~
35 TRL
36 STD!
37 AS1-R
38 AS1-D
39 UT1
40 BREAST

DeletedUser

21 *FW* - Firusian Warriors - Interesting name, look to be one of the tribes that yo-yo in and out of the top 20. Based in the same K as L0ony - possible war for K73 approaching?
22 R-R - 'Red Rum' - Seem to own K68, and are pushing into EXP territory, notice that there are WET villages nearby - are you in danger?
23 TR. - Part of our tribe
24 ]R[ - Hadn't heard of them until today - Romans... do they know that Rome got sacked by the barbarians? Hope they're keeping a close eye on all the nearby barbs =p
25 LRAG - Doomed to fail, inactives, and at war with U-F-A
26 MOH 72 - Had a little bit of forum prescence recently. Apparantly need to change their name
27 DOW - Dogs of war. Are they the same dogs that fell early in W1?
28 HORDE - Part of SWARM
29 KGM - Kingdom - Not sure at all about these guys, don't think they're in a good position
30 REBORN - They were UNBORN now there leader is REBORN... does this sound to anyone like they're expecting to get rimmed?
31 Avaz - Still around, fighting off W1N by the looks of things. Got a couple of mates in Avaz, and they don't appear to be loosing much to W1N and are rank 17 ODD. Would be interested to hear a W1N point of view
32 N13K - Looking for another K to expand to. Does this mean we're going to see a N13K vs TEA or *FW*? Or are they going to get boarded by the PIRATE's (Yarg)?
33 3LIONS on the shirt (I believe the song goes) - Looks like you're also in danger of being boarded.
34 ~NB~ - Doing well for the member count I think
35 TRL - Think you guys are failing
36 STD! - Serious Good Luck guys, hoping to see you back up top. Being rank 36 with 13 members is pretty cool xD
37 AS1-R
38 AS1-D Interestingly close in points family tribes. But I haven't heard of you guys, so not sure you justify the two tribes
39 UT1 - A united tribe? With two Acadamy tribes - not sure you need all that lol
40 BREAST - One of those tribes I think I've heard of. Based around those cheeselings though!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

40 BREAST - One of those tribes I think I've heard of. Based around those cheeselings though!

cheeselings? i posted their name on our forum cuz its a funny name :p

come on people we need to get this thread going

DeletedUser

21 *FW* - Firusian Warriors, i have not a clue what Firusian means but I like their coat of arms, however I'm not impressed by their tribal OD(rank 35)
22 R-R - Red Rum, when I saw their tag I first thought red ribbon :p - have declared war on EXP today (or the other way around)
23 TR. - Part of TR. so I'm sure they are well organised
24 ]R[ - Romans, such an overdone theme for wargames like this...
=Romans= is a tribe based on loyalty, activity, and togetherness
is togetherness a word?
25 LRAG - belong to *PAG* and are therefore by definition doomed
26 MOH 72 - have put an AC|DC song as their homepage... +rep guys :)
27 DOW - Dogs of War reborn, I'm guessing they are a second attempt from the original dogs of war tribe? if so they will probably fail.
28 HORDE - part of SWARM, nuf said.
29 KGM -
We Dont play with our food, If you have attacks incoming, no they are not fake and yes you are about to die!
claim that they don't send fakes, sounds like a bad strategy to me... also, 3 dukes 6 barons and 3 council members seems a bit like overdoing it to me.
30 REBORN - one of the few tribes with a tribal OD that is actualy bigger then their point rank.
31 Avaz - are in trouble with W1N and dont seem to have much room to grow as they are near W1N and TR
32 N13K - B written with 13, how verry 1337 of you guys :)
33 3LIONS - HORRIBLE OD, rank 73, from the looks of it you guys haven't seen much action yet.
34 ~NB~ few members yet seem strong
35 TRL - seem to have merged TRL and TRL2 into one tribe, seems like a smart move to me i wish you guys the best of luck
36 STD! - still around and I wouldnt be suprised if they manage to climb their way back into the top 20
37 AS1-R
38 AS1-D - hmm, another dogs of war... interesting...
39 UT1 - have 2 academies and openly claim to be a family tribe, wont be suprised if you guys fail.
40 BREAST - extremely interesting tribal tag :)

DeletedUser

R-R fighting EXP and doing well, might be interesting.

STD! With BT quitting a while ago, most plans didn't go through, though I believe they can still pull it together if they really try.

UT1 has been pushed further and further east by WET and I don't see that ending any time soon.

No opinion on the others.

DeletedUser589

STD! With BT quitting a while ago, most plans didn't go through, though I believe they can still pull it together if they really try.

UT1 has been pushed further and further east by WET and I don't see that ending any time soon.

No opinion on the others.

Too be honest as much as I liked BT, I think that STD! stand a better chance of surviving and pushing for the top with out him at the helm. From the chats i've had with their new leadership and player base, they seem a much stronger entity. Wish them the best

DeletedUser

By doing well you mean, 'haven't been murked as the underdog and have managed to take a couple of villages off EXP in the last 48 hours', right?

DeletedUser

Perhaps in the long run. But fortunately I was aware of the plans they had and I can safely say they would have been very successful if they were actually pushed through.

However, I suspect them to be quiet for now and just grow. They're in the core and they aren't exactly up to take on a surrounding tribe (apart from maybe IWL) right now.

By doing well you mean, 'haven't been murked as the underdog and have managed to take a couple of villages off EXP in the last 48 hours', right?

They have been fighting slowpaced for a bit now, both sides mostly hitting iron walls. Hence low stats.

DeletedUser

21 *FW* i was there former leader, no chance of war with lo0ney, looking to join there K86 holding to k73, a path that goes thru either REVO or TEA
they havent got a good OD for there size, i think they need a major war, to break into the top 20
22 R-R Never heard of them
23 TR. never been a fan of family tribes but these guys seem to be working well independently
24 ]R[ only first heard of them the other week, appears to be moving into K62, intresting to see how they fair with sT
25 LRAG
26 MOH 72 love these guys, kept there numbers small since they started, this small group have worked hard for eachother and grown well, in the recent war with COCOA they decimated them like 46-0 in the first 3 or 4 days definately on to watch... and now with war heating up with TEA i think it wont be long before we see these guys in the top 20 :D
27 DOW there getting there arses kicked but with REVO switching sides there could be a turnaroujnd
28 HORDE
29 KGM dont like this tribe, just seem bored with them. they've been around since my owned/DOGS of war days and haven't really grown since think oldgamer took there council out lol
30 REBORN
31 Avaz after the leader of owned betrayed his tribe and disbanded it, i rebuilt owned and started the nogications for the avaz merger to try and hold there ground
l looks to have worked however most of the K43 players have been wiped out, i like they need something special to happen to ovoid falling futher in the ranks
32 N13K just got an allaince with these guys, based in K85 friends of FW so no war on that side, and friendly with REVO so looks like the expansion root is to join us on the TEA bashing " No 13 sugars in my tea K"
33 3LIONS
34 ~NB~
35 TRL
36 STD!
37 AS1-R
38 AS1-D
39 UT1
40 BREAST

DeletedUser

Perhaps in the long run. But fortunately I was aware of the plans they had and I can safely say they would have been very successful if they were actually pushed through.

However, I suspect them to be quiet for now and just grow. They're in the core and they aren't exactly up to take on a surrounding tribe (apart from maybe IWL) right now.

I have seen those plans as well, and BT would have needed a bigger members base to make it work. IWL has become our target, and we haven't lost a villa to them in a week, whereas they bleed to us at a steady pace. For the record: IWL family as ten times as many members as we do, and three times as many points.

It's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog that matters :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Perhaps you're right. But I guess we'll never know. The theory behind it seemed good enough, but I do agree I was a bit worried whether STD! would have been able to pull it still.

I'm glad to hear STD! is doing well. I expect to see you guys back in the top20 in due time. ;)

DeletedUser

I have seen those plans as well, and BT would have needed a bigger members base to make it work. IWL has become our target, and we haven't lost a villa to them in a week, whereas they bleed to us at a steady pace. For the record: IWL family as ten times as many members as we do, and three times as many points.

It's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog that matters :icon_wink:

the eternal story of family tribes, loads of members but horrible tactics and lots of inactivity...

DeletedUser

Well, with regard to Reborn and their sister tribes, TDK have now merged with Reborn and another tribe that were no doubt getting panned in some desperate attempt to stop theirselves from being wiped out. Unfortunately they do not realise that by linking with one another they just appear even weaker. :lol:

TDK, the tribe that held an alliance with every tribe going and nobled only barbarian villages. ;)

DeletedUser

I think TR. will be in top 20 today or tommorow :) 1/2k or something behind Lo0ney

DeletedUser

I've never liked the TR family (Never liked any family, because everyone i've seen, fails)....but you have 3 K's and both in the top 20 (almost), looks like its working and I am secretly glad it is :p

DeletedUser

well dont worry we arent going to hav any more tribes (btw we arent a family well i think we are but every1 else in the tribe says were the same tribe so)

DeletedUser1942

well dont worry we arent going to hav any more tribes (btw we arent a family well i think we are but every1 else in the tribe says were the same tribe so)

Moley, you are 2 tribes, Please oh please do not get like LRAG/PAG and say -

"we are 2 tribes who act as one"

TR & TR. work very well in my oppinion, and great credit goes to LordLazlo for that, running one top 10 tribe is hard enough, but to run a top10 tribe + one breaking into the top 20 is a remarkable achievement.

But you are 2 tribes ;)