Rate the 'Second' 20 tribes

DeletedUser5333

i see they've finally merged to become [res]

Yep. When every other tribe around us folded into EXP & EXP academy tribes and started sending misinformation to each individual AS1 tribe saying that the other was going to ally with EXP and betray them we decided it was time to make a stand so a united front seemed appropriate.

DeletedUser

good plan did it work :p
i love the underdog plan, we'd something similar in world 4 about 3 years ago, our tribe T4H was only about 20 players surrounded by 3 of the top 4 tribes DBD, AOW and DBD4 but another tribe RE which was about 2 k's away stacked our villages and allowed us to go primarly offensive, thats why u may here me shouting KILL'EM ALL
all the time lol anyway our band of 20 100k players fought in a war which lasted about 6 months and when the other tribes disbanded and merged and died off we survived because we stuck together, and i think thats the key doest matter how many points yer tribe has.... its about teamwork (and a rake of support from an enemy or jealous tribe in the world that wishes to fight vacariously through yrselves lol *wink wink*)
sorry tend to ramble

DeletedUser2278

sry did not see that u changed tribes again
something happening with wet?

i was off for more then a week

DeletedUser

21 HORDE
22 REBORN
23 KGM
24 EXT
25 ~NB~
26 FUN:)
27 =KN2=
28 N13K
29 UT1
30 LRAG
31 3LIONS
32 KnK
33 ORC²
34 Indie
35 BCW
36 13.
37 -OD-
38 UK-A
39 UDog
40 ORC³

DeletedUser

Because of the diplomatic stance. :icon_wink:

Correct, nobling the villages would make me the cause for a diplomatic breach, but im sure i have took a REBORN village before...

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: dageneral

Side 2:
Tribes: REBORN
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 52
Side 2: 812
Difference: 760

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 2
Difference: 8

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 232,220
Side 2: 2,080,206
Difference: 1,847,986

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 61,935
Side 2: 14,034
Difference: 47,901

image.php

DeletedUser

How often is this updated? -OD- (now -ODA- have been dropping some ranks :)

DeletedUser2550

Current status:

21 ~NB~
22 DOW
23 EXT
24 N13K
25 =KN2=
26 KGM
27 FUN:)
28 ORC²
29 3LIONS
30 KnK
31 BCW
32 -ODA-
33 Indie
34 LRAG
35 13.
36 UDog
37 =KN4=
38 EXTK~I
39 G.G.P
40 K-BORN

Sorry can't BB Code them!

DeletedUser

Can I just point out to all of those saying families suck. That Reborn have moved up into the top 20 now, and K-born into the top 40. So it can't be that bad, surely.

DeletedUser

Can I just point out to all of those saying families suck. That Reborn have moved up into the top 20 now, and K-born into the top 40. So it can't be that bad, surely.
most familys are rubbish. reborn made a born family k born family and rborn family just to avoid fighting them whilst having to deal with WET and -OD- and they only got so high up rankings because couple of high pointed players from WET joined them and u-f-a dropped out of the rankings otherwise would prob still be lower some where the only family tribe i have hope for is TR and TR. they have proven to be a good family tribe in ability to work together and be strong.
BORN family are just getting ripped apart no coordination nothing.

DeletedUser

People are so decisive on this site. It's a stereotype that people love to follow. Why not wait and see what happens before you pass your almighty judgement.

DeletedUser

People are so decisive on this site. It's a stereotype that people love to follow. Why not wait and see what happens before you pass your almighty judgement.

wait and see what happens? already seen whats been happening in past month the born family have lost over 100 villages to its enemies. so my as you would say "almighty judgement" is passed in knowing all the facts and statistics such as your best player "bossie" is nothing more then a barb muncher after he left wet he has only nobled barb villages and planety more of the born family are like that also.
my judgement has been passed in knowing the stats of your wars and past of your plays.

DeletedUser

Over the last month villages, for each and everyone of the Born family tribes, has gone up, for each tribe... Statistically proven (go look form the 14DEC-02JAN technically)

Support has hugely increased, it's like having 300 more friends :)

You make the assumtion that bossie is our best player.

We are kicking wet out of k27, we have gained the strength to do this by being a family .

seanyboi said:
BORN family are just getting ripped apart no coordination nothing.
I Judge your snappy judgement as getting ripped apart, no co-ordination, nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We are kicking wet out of k27

Side 1:
Tribes: WET
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: A-BORN K-BORN R-BORN REBORN
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 53
Side 2: 9
Difference: 44

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 249,261
Side 2: 51,985
Difference: 197,276

image.php

Hmm, looks like WET are getting a good kicking!! They must really be worried.

DeletedUser

Look at it specific to k27

Also, if we use those stats, Wet on average is conquering 249,261/53 to borns 51,985/9

The village WET conquer 4703
The villages we conquers 5776

So Wet are clearly nobling our newer players. Which is legit but I thought they would have bigger fish to fry.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Look at it specific to k27

I have.

Since 26th Nov Wet have nobled 20 Born family villages in K27. The Born family have nobled 9 WET villages.

(I went back to the 26th to allow for the Xmas and New Year periods of inactivity.)